Open Some Threads

She nodded at the other girl, she was right, considering that her own family was full of 'odd eggs' she considered herself a good one. Blake wasn't quite sure if bravery, strong will and stubbornness were traits that could exactly apply to her. Giving it some thought she understood why she was seen like that and maybe it was more true than she thought it could be "You call it stubbornness, I call it determination" she said sticking her tongue out to the other girl laughing a bit. "Not really..." Blake said answering Cyzarine's question "But at the same time I don't see myself in any other house either. Like, I don't feel like I belong here but I also don't see myself belonging anywhere else you know what I mean?" she asked the other girl with a confused look, she knew how hard it could be to keep up with her train of thought.
Blake smiled at the other girl "You can't choose your family that's why you can choose your friends. They are like a second family, one that you can choose" she said absent minded as if she was remembering a distant event, she shook her head lightly "Or at least that's what I read somewhere".

Cyzarine shrugged, ”I think the line between stubborn and determined is not that big. But If you want to go with determination then we can call it that,” Cyzarine replied with a little smile. She listened as the girl explained that she wasn’t sure about the house that she didn’t feel like she belonged but also there wasn’t another house that she did belong to. ”it’s okay to not feel like you belong entirely, houses are a little arbitrary really. Like it’s fun and you can meet like minded people, but like it’s just to make sure that we’re not roaming the school too freely.” she gave a little shrug, ”But, you know I think you belong in Gryffindor. I think you’ll be a great Gryffindor for all of your schooling,” She nodded, and gave a little giggle at her statement, ”That is very true, we’re family now girl!” she said a little jokingly but she did mean it too.

Blake laughed at the determination thing, Blake had said it as a joke, she always did that joke when people call her stubborn which was thing that happened quite often.
She listened as Cyzarine talked feeling a little embarrassed and blushing a bit "Thanks. You would give a great Head of House with all the pep talk" she said with a smile meaning it "Prof Kingsley you better watch your back." she added with a laugh and sticking her tongue to the other girl, since Cyzarine seemed a 'go with the flow' kind of person so maybe she would end up actually being Gryffindor's Head of House.
She couldn't help but laugh loudly when Cyzarine said 'girl', that sounded so funny and cliche "Well as a first member of my Hogwarts family you are officially better than at least 80% of my real family." she said happily, it was kind of nice to feel that she had someone in her corner looking out for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back