So Tired Of Thinking

"Believe it or not I have no wonderful stories. I wish I had though. Nothing too out of the ordinary had happened to me yet which is probably a good thing when you think about it." Ana-Cole said "but the year is still young" She said with a sly smile soon turning into her ordinary smile.

Amy laughed, "Indeed the year it still young, plenty of time for things to happen!" she said with a smile. Amy shifted around slightly, "Do you know what, I thought it might have been a bit uncomfortablr sitting down here, but its really not" she said randomly.

To tell the truth Ana-Cole had forgotten that she was even sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. "Your right" She said now realizing. "I might come here more often just to sit" Ana-Cole said laughing slightly doubting that she would but it was always a possiblity. "But another great place to sit is up in the north tower. At night it is wonderful" Ana-Cole said branching into that topic that had nothing to do with the conversation but she felt like stating it anyway.

Amy laughed, "I think its nice just sitting down here, well at least its nice and quiet!" she admitted. "I haven't been up there yet actually!" she said. "Have you been up there at night then?" she asked.

"You haven't been up there well then that is a stop for you later on" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh "At night the north tower is beautiful. You can look up at the stars if the sky is clear. It is really nice. Sometimes when I can't sleep I like to go up there making sure I don't get caught of coarse" Ana-Cole said with a smile

"Wow it sounds lovely at night!" Amy said, thinking she would definently have to go up there. "I may just take myself up there, on one of my sleepless nights" she added grinning slightly.

"You should just don't get yourself caught. We need all those points Gryffindor has to win the house cup this year" Ana-Cole said with a smile. she really did hope that Gryffindor would win the house cup.

"I'll try not to!" Amy said laughing. "I really hope we win, it would be great wouldn't it!" Amy said smiling happily.

Ana-Cole couldn't help but laugh too "Yes it would be wonderful" She said thinking about it. "It would really show what Gryffindors are made up of" She said with a smile.

"Exactly!" Amy said agreeing with Ana-Cole. She thought it would be absoloutly great Gryffindor winning the house cup and thought it would be a great first year for her. "How many times have Gryffindor won it before?" she asked, seeing if Ana-Cole knew.

Ana-Cole thought about this. "Well I know they did not win last year and I am only a second year I am not quite sure how many times. I don't know if they ever have" Ana-Cole said thinking "But don't hold me to that" She said adding a smile.

"Don't worry I won't" Amy said with a small laugh. "I really like it here, like everyones part of a family" she said randomly, casting her mind to her her house mates.

"Yeah its really nice" Ana-Cole said "I like the feeling of one big family" Ana-Cole said as her mind slowly drifted to her family back home and all her troubles. She cringed slightly thinking about every going on. Ana-Cole tried to push the thoughts out of her head finally doing so.

She smiled "Yeah I swear I would stay here all the time if I could" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh.

Amy smiled at Ana-Cole's last comment about being a big family, but then noticed how she went a little quiet. However it wasn't for long and Amy decided not to persue it. "It would be great wouldn't it! I did miss my family loads to begin with but not so much no! Did you?" she asked.

"I missed my sister" Ana-Cole said with a smile "But not my family so much I mean the first couple weeks is hard but after that this feels more like home." Ana-Cole explained. "Who did you miss the most?" Ana-Cole asked hoping that she wasn't getting personal.

((you put andy instead of Amy lol)

"Yeah this place really is like home now" she said with a smile. She didn't have to think about her answer to the next question, "My dad and uncle! I do really miss them but I am having a great time being here!" she said with a smile.

((Thanks, completely didn't realise!!))

Ana-Cole smiled "Well at least you get to see them on breaks" she said with a positive attitude. "Do you have any siblings I don't know if I ever asked you that?" Ana-Cole asked hating that she couldn't remember the simplest of things.

((I do it all the time with Emma lol))

"Yeah your right. Nope no siblings, I'm an only child" she said with a small smile. She didn't really mind not having a sister or brother, but she had seen the great relationships her friends from her previous school had built up with their younger and older siblings and felt a little lonely, but she quickly forgot about that and surrounded herself with good friends. "How olds your sister then?" she asked Ana-Cole.

((Nice to know i'm not the only one out there with that one then!!))

Ana-Cole smiled and sadly had to think about the age of Emma "I think she is 11" Ana-Cole said with a smile. She felt kind of bad that she didn't know exactly.

"So your quite close in age difference then! Do you get on really well with her?" she asked with a smile.

"we get along ok. Just like siblings" Ana-Cole said with a laugh "We are best friends one day and are fighting the next. Its just how it goes" She explained. "So are you planning anything special for the next break?" Ana-Cole asked

((I don't know what the next break is time here is confusing))

Amy smiled as Ana-Cole told her about her relationship with her sister. "Erm not that I know of, probably spend Christmas with my dad and uncle!" she said happily. "How about you?" she asked.

Ana-Cole thought about it. "I may stay here" she said "I mean why not I think others stay" She said wonder who if any other students stayed during breaks.

"Wouldn't....wouldn't you like to go home?" Amy asked tentatively. She hoped that she wasn't getting too personal.

Ana-Cole smiled slightly. "No I think I would rather stay here. The drama at home would be unbarable. I mean I would be more of a wreak there then I am here" she said with a small laugh. "plus the meals are so much better here than my family's cooking" Ana-Cole said smiling thinking that this was indeed true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back