So this is what i do for a living

Theo smiled widely as he saw the sorrow all over their faces. This had been better than he had expected. Now they could feel what Ana had felt, and Riley of course. Theo didnt really care to much when it had happened when she was with him as it wasnt his child, he cared more about what it had done to Ana. " Good one babe. I think that we should come back next time she decides to get pregnant. Maybe then she could feel even more like you do." He smiled then walked over to Jade and decided to give her a little more pain. He punched her hard in the stomach just in case Anas heel had not done the trick. He got some scissors from the pile and cut her hair, just for fun. He knew had mad girls were about their hair.

Jade screamed in pain when the man punched her in her stomach. There was now no chance that Ryan would have survived. She began to cry then gasped in more pain when he pulled back her hair and chooped off large chunks of it. To Dan or any other boy this may have seemed pointless but to her it was horrible. She loved her hair and now it was all jagged and rough and horrid. She was dredding to have to look in the mirror next. She was really wishing that she had stayed out for longer now. At least then she would have a head or hair and a baby. She felt like she had nothing left to live for now that one of the only good things had been taken from her. She looked up at both people. " Please kill me." She pleaded

Daniel felt horrible for Jade, first the baby and now her hair. He sighed. " No, don't kill her." He said sternly. He looked back at Jade, he couldn't loose her. He already lost his child and didn't need to loose his other loved one. " Don't." He said still looking at Jade.

Theo laughed loudly when Jade gave in and asked for her death to be handed to her on a plate. Of course he wouldnt do that as that wasnt the task that he had been given. Anyway she wasnt even meant to be in this but he couldnt pass up the chance to test out the new Ana that he had created. She was a shiny new toy and she was all his. He had to keep up the bond with her so she would stick with him like glue. He decided to toy with her, and Dan well mainly Dan. He pointed his wand at her and looked at Dan with a grin on his face. " You really want me to take your life from you." He said looking back at Jade with amusement on his face. He loved it when people begged for death, it made him smile

Jade felt fresh tears rolling down her face. She couldnt understand why they were doing this to her. She nodded her head. " I do. Please do it, You have taken everything from me." She choked out. She knew that Dan would move on soon after and would find someone else and then she would be forgotten in time.

Ana couldn't stop herself from laughing when she heard Jade pleading for them to kill her. "Don't worry. We're not about to kill you. That would be too much of a release. By leaving you alive, you have to live through the fact that you've lost your darling cikle baby." Ana smirked with her arms over her chest. She hated losing Natalie and Cameron but she knew Theo wouldn't let anything happen to Noah. She knew he would watch her whenever he could. He was her bodyguard for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back