So this is what i do for a living

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo apperated Ana to the address which he had been supplied on the letter. He had Ana with him this time so he had to be extra careful with the target. It was a bit funny to him that he was about to torture the brother of the last target he had and the girl which he had kissed then burnt her fiance. He walked up then street with Ana, not holding her hand. They needed to look professional. " Ok so we are from the ministry of magic and we are here on important business. We have some bad news to tell him, can we come in. You may want to tak a seat." He looked down at her. " Understood. Just let me do the talking." He looked back up and stopped at the pathway so she could say what she wanted before they got to the door and into ear shot

Ana wasn't sure what to expect from what they were about to do. She knew that Theo was heartless when it came to this sort of thing but she didn't know exactly what he did. She straightened her suit and looked up at Theo. "I understand." She paused for a second then said. "I'm stronger than you think you know. I've seen people tortured in the past. I wont have to sit down just because it's you doing it." She shrugged at him then started walking towards the door of the house.

Theo watched her walk up to the door. He walked fast so he could get in front of her. " Ana i mean it. I carnt afford for any mistakes. You can do what you want when he is tied up. And dont call me Theo. Atticus, thats my middle name so use that. Im going to use yours. We dont want them knowing our names." He whispered not wanting anyone to hear. He stood up strait and looked formal. He put on the happy everyday person facade that people always trusted and fell for. It was the perfect cover. He knocked in the door hard enough for it to be heard

Dan was just chilling around the house, doing whatever he really wanted that day. Jade was out doing something, but he forgot what. Of course he wasn't cleaning the house, like he should've been, but what was the use of cleaning when it was done two days ago? He just sat on the couch and read. He was about to fall asleep when he heard people talking at the door, and then a knock. Dan ruffed up his hair, got up and went to answer the door. " Yes?" He answered the door. " May I help you two?" He asked looking at the couple.

Theo looked at the man at the door. He looked older but that didnt bother Theo. He remained formal. " Hello mr Finnigan. Im am Atticus and this is Lucy. We are from the ministry. May we come inside. Im afraid we have some bad new for you sir." He said being very professional. Appearance was everything in Theos books. If they didnt look the part then it messed things up, he always had to be perfect.

Ana looked at the guy at the door and made sure her face stayed normal. She didn't want to give the game away. She listened to Theo speaking and could tell immediately that he had done this a lot. He sounded too normal. She followed his orders and didn't speak, leaving him to do all the speaking.

Dan looked around. " Yeah, fine." He said opening the door wider. " What is it?" He asked them. " I'm actually expecting a few people over." He said looking at them.

Theo walked in casually. He walked into the kitchen and turned around waiting for Ana to join him at his side. He looked at Daniel with regret on his face. " I hate to be the bringer of bad news sir but i must ask you to sit down. It may come as quite a shock to you." He had read the info on the letter that this guy had a pregnant girlfriend so if worst came to worst he could just use that.

Dan rubbed his head. " Oh, alright." He said while sitting down. " Sure, then tell me." He said casually. " I hope it's not that bad." He laughed softly.

Theo laughed along with him and pulled out his wand and flicked it quickly at Dan. Ropes came flying out and tied him up tightly to the chair. Theo made sure that they were tight enough that Dan couldnt escape. " Well Daniel im afraid the bad news id that you are a gullible and trusting fool and now your going to pays for it." He said with a evil smile. He punch Dan right in the stomach then the face. " Oh this is going to be fun. or me anyway. Its going to be very very painful and time consuming for you. Maybe i could wait for whats her name again. Jess, Jand... Jades thats it. Isnt she carrying your baby too." He laughed. ' Oh the things i could do to her." He smiled and stood up while he thought. He looked in the cub-board and took out some knifes and forks, spoons and all sorts. He led them out on the counter and then took down some salt and other things that would be painful on an open wound, like vinegar. " What should i do first Lucy?" He said looking up at Ana with a grin of pure happiness. He loved doing this job, it never got boring for him.

Ana watched as ropes wrapped around the Daniel guy. She didn't care much for what happened to him. She didn't know him so she couldn't see what he had to do with her. She shrugged at Theo as she kept her eyes on Daniel. "If it was up to me, I'd slit his throat and leave him to die of blood loss but seeing as that's no fun just cut his chest and put some of that vinegar on it. Make sure it's a deep cut though." Ana hadn't realised how heartless she was becoming. A few months ago, she would never have said any of what had just come out of her mouth.

Theo looked at her and smiled. She had some good idea's, well on her way to being like him. He picked out a blunt knife and ripped off the guys shirt. " See now Ana im not allowed to kill him. Just to torture him untill my hearts content. Which my darling will be a long time. Maybe we could take shifts." He laughed then slit the guys chest and poured vinegar into it. He laughed again as he thought of the pain this guy would be in. " See isnt this fun."

Daniel was confused. " What the he*l is wrong with you?" He asked. " Was that really necessary, like really." He looked at him. Daniel was taught to handle pain in Durmstrang. " Yeah, good luck with that, she wouldn't pay much attention to you too." He said, Dan was really thinking what a freaking odd couple this was. " What the h*ll have I ever done to you guys?" He asked.

Theo laughed as the guy spoke. " You havnt done anything to me. But my boss says to do this so im just being a good little soldier. And she is just along for the ride." He smiled as he got a spoon and dug it right into his wound and spooned it back out again flicking it and the substance now on it. " Im sure she would scream if i did this to her." He laughed again then put some salt deep into the cut. " What do you think. Maybe i may make her loose your baby. I dont know, i mean im not entirely like my dad." He looked to Ana. " Should i make them feel your pain Luce?"

Ana grinned. The pain she had felt both times she had lost her babies was unbelievable. She reached over her head and pulled the clip out of her hair so it fell around her shoulders. "You have no idea how happy I'll be watching someone sit through the pain that was caused to me." Her grin turned evil and she threw the clip to Theo. "You might like to use that."

Theo grabbed the clip and thought for a second. He opened it up and stuck it in his cut then closed it back down again, clasping onto what ever was inside in. He let go of it and smiled again while he thought. Then a good idea came to mind. He got a larg spoon and pulled out his wand and pointed it at the spoon. The spoon turned red, glowing with heat. He walked over to Dan and shoved it right between his legs. " Now thats got to hurt." He smiled widely glad that it wasnt him on the receiving end. " You know you may call us weird but just look at the situation here. We are here and look where you are." He stood up and slapped the guys face a few times. " Looks like we are better off than you."

Dan sighed, he wondered how long this was going to last for. If they wanted him to scream in pain, he wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. He just held it in, waiting for them to calm themselves. They really thought that they were a good couple, he could see that there were problems here. Daniel didn't move when the spoon was put between his legs, he was shot for godsake, he could take a little heat. " Yeah, maybe." Dan said trying to move around in his seat. " I just don't understand what I did, I do nothing, I just sit in the house all day." He said quietly.

Theo rolled his eyes at the guy. For a suposed loving soon to be dad he didnt seem to care about his girl and future child. They would soon see how he really felt for her. He laughed. " What makes you think i know what you have done. The man up stairs gave me the order to do this. I dont ask questions, i just do as im told. You must have done something at some point, anyway i dont care it isnt any of my buisness." He looked over to Ana with a smile. " He said that he was expecting people. If you see them then let me know. Im sure that we could have a bit more fun with a crowd." He looked down at Dan and laughed.

Jade had been shopping with some friends today. She had a lot of bags and she was oon her way home. She hoped that Dan had done like she had asked him. She wasnt holding ehr breath though he never did what she asked. That was very annoying because she never asked him to do anything and the few times she did he wouldnt. She walked up the pathway and opened the door and walked upstairs strait away. " Hey Dan hunny im going up stairs to try on my new clothes so if you want to speak to me you have to come up ok." She said walking into her room and closing the door

Ana turned her head when she heard someone walk through the front door. She smirked at Daniel and then smiled at Theo. "Leave it to me. I'm going to enjoy this." She walked up the stairs and into the room where she heard the girl. She pushed the door open and saw her rummaging through shopping bags. When she was half way to her, she grinned. "Having fun are we??" Ana grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the room before pulling her along the hall and pushing her down the stairs. Then she continued to pull her into the kitchen and shoved her on the floor near the chair that Daniel was on.

Jade looked over when she heard a unfamiliar voice in her room. She gasped in pain when the girl dragged her down by her hair and pushed her down the stairs. She looked up at Daniel pleadingly seeing that he was tied up in the chair. He obviously couldnt help her or else he would have taken care of the two already. " Dan whats happening why are these people here?" She said choking back the tears.

Theo watched Ana walk up the stairs after Jade had. He smiled then looked at Dan. " Aww this is kind of like a family activity isnt it. Well ecxept your not going to have a child at the end. Wow this is going to be fun." He laughed evily then again when he saw Ana pushing Jade down the stairs and into Daniel. " Jade dont worry darling. Nothings going on. We are just on business. Why dont you join in." He smiled then threw her onto a chair and flicked his wand and tied her up as tight as he had done with Daniel. He walked over to Ana and kissed her. " You can have Jade. She wasnt on the job list so i doubt my boss will care what you do to her. I want Daniel ok. He as the job so i need to take care of him." He looked over at the two of them. " Make her feel it, make her feel her child dying inside of her." He smiled and went over to Dan and ripped out the clip again and wiping it on Jades face. " Have some of your mans blood on you." He laughed and slapped her hard on the face. " So any last words you two?"

Ana's arms automatically went around Theo when he kissed her. She could feel adrenaline pumping through her veins as she turned and looked at her victim. She walked over to Jade and shoved her head back by pushing under her jaw, forcing her to look into Ana's eyes. "You're going to wish you never met me." She grinned evilly at Jade. "Say goodbye to your baby." Ana took a step back and kicked Jade in the stomach with her stiletto heels. She knew the pain that Jade must have been feeling then but it made her happy. She was satisfied to know that someone else was feeling the same pain that she had to feel.

Jade was confused by the whole situation around her. She was tied up tightly on the chair and she watched as the mad pulled something out out Dans chest. She winced and looked away. That must have really hurt him. That cut look terrible. She looked up at the girl as she forced her head back. She screamed in agony as she felt a searing pain in her stomach. The girls heel had cut into the flesh and punctured her. She looked down, tears streaming down her face, panting in pain and fear. She looked at the blood on her shirt and knew that Ryan was gone. She felt empty now. Like a hollow of a tree. She felt like nothing this pare could do would change her not. She looked up and them then at Dan.

Daneil nearly screamed in pain, but let out little soft sighs. " Don't hurt her." He said looking at the guy. He couldn't believe the cut that was on him, hopefully it would heel soon enough. Daniel looked at Jade, their boy was gone, Daniel looked down in sorrow, he really didn't want to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back