So much drama.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan Petrov

Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Why did it take me so long to get one of these up.

Soooooo :r: As most of you know Ivan is Thomas Smith's identical twin brother but were seperated at birth and know nothing of each other.

Now at the next Brightstone weekend we are going to be having some fun :shifty: :r:

The main plot that I know off so far (Alexis I may need your input for this part)

Ivan and Aiden go to Brightstone for the weekend because Aiden has to meet with Joce.
Joce is going to see Ivan, but mistake him for Thomas and kiss him (still not sure how this is going to be played out)
Ivan, being the player he is ( :cool: ) goes along with it.
Joce sences something wrong?
And well it's obvious she tells hims of Thomas blah blah
(Alexis, how is Aiden going to react to all of this??)

Now this thread is mainly going to be closed (to me and Alexis - and our characters) but if people want to post their reactions in the sidelines, I'm OK with this, but I would like it for people who actually know Thomas and Joce (mainly Arisa, Luna and Autumn)
Now Kelsey this is where you come in.

In the Three Broomsticks Thomas and Anita have met up for Thomas to introduce Anita to Luna.
Luna is with Autumn when they see the 'kiss' happen, but Luna persudes Autumn to go to the Three Broomsticks anyway for moral support???
Autumn sees Thomas with Anita and she is all angry and sad and starts shouting at Thomas (ooh drama for the couple :woot: ^_^ )

At this point Thomas is confused and Autumn explains to him that she saw the 'kiss' and Thomas is still confused.

Now I'd say either Arisa or Joce comes to find Thomas at this point and brings him to Ivan. Reunion blah blah, think I have that part covered, not sure how to have reactions etc, so if anyone has suggestions I'm up for that.
Now this is where the fun comes in. Ivan is a player ( :cool: ) So he may be looking for a few 'flings' this weekend. So if a few girls want to have a 'one stand' RP with him, sign up. (Wow I sound like Kaleb =)) )

So far I have:

Hoshi
Larissa
Arisa???
Now..........plot :D

Aiden will be all "Ew you disgusting ugly cow get off of my friend"
Joce will be WTF :p

But I think that maybe it would make a bit more sense to have Joce kiss Ivan if Aiden wasn't there because she would be weirded out that her best friend would hang out with her brother from Durmstrang :p

Maybe Ivan was just walking around because Aiden had to take care of something at his house because of Gaspard so Ivan and Aiden would meet up in like 10 minutes :p
Will Autumn be on for this? Because well she is kind of important to the second half of the plot?
Maybe Joce and Ivan could become good friends. Not great mind you because of Aiden
But they should get along and ooooh I has an awesome-o idea

Maybe when Wendy and Joce break up Joce could go to Ivan's house and have a huuuuuuuuuge fling with him :p

Yeah Aiden not being there would be a far better plan. Maybe he's the one to break up the kiss? Have you thought of how or why Joce is randomly going to kiss 'Thomas'

Yes Autumn will be on, I told her the plot and she promised, if she isn't I'll get Kelsey to b!tch slap her :arr:

And ohhhhhhhhh :woot: Ivan Petrov loves that idea. That's 4th/5th year right? I can't remember :p

I dunno..
Maybe they just break away for air and then Joce calls Ivan Thomas and then Ivan could be like who is Thomas weird girl that looks a lot like my best friend :p

GOOOOOOD!

Abigail Lurken-Mckay likes it as well.. and it would be 5th or 6th year

Hehehe cheesy line, "Well, I can be whoever you want me to be." :p

Why did I know you were going to say that? *rolls eyes* :p

:mellow: I don't know. Get out of my brian woman :frantics: :p

Mmm I was expecting this to be a bit more active :(

Sorry. I was going to say something but I wasn't sure what to say.

For Larissa meeting Ivan.. Not sure.. they need a way to get talking. Possibly.. If Ivan's one of those 'Hey girls, look at me' sort of guys then he could be like that and Larissa just ignores him.. I don't know.
I can't think great at 3am.

Me no think great 3AM either. Well Ivan would simply just walk up to her if she was in the Three Broomsticks or something.

sorry, didnt see this before

but Arisa would love to meet Ivan, and then freak out at thomas for cheating on Autumn :p

I'm a bit confused as to Lunas part in this...

I'm terribly slow :doh:

Sammy: maybe we could RP after Arisa knows about Ivan, so Ivan could recognise Arisa from the Village and get to know things about his brother.

Kelsey: Well I would have wanted Autumn to be with Luna when she sees the kiss. Autumn would obviously be upset and angry and want to go back to the castle. But Luna could ask her to still go to the Three Broomsticks to meet Anita. But if Mikki doesn't get on, Luna could just come meet Anita, not too much on her part apart from your RP :p

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back