OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Briar ♥
I'm gonna make this short just cause I don't want individuals plots, more group plots, maybe? I just need a few people to hate, Dederick feels like he was rob from his youth when he became a werewolf. So he hates everyone except four selection of people; Luke Andrews, Andrea Marie, and Jaden West. He also hates everyone, afraid if his secrets found out or if he hurt anyone, he will regret living for the rest of his life. So he don't hate but yeah he hates you. Any takers?

Sunako hates the world so you can come at her if you can. Her unlikely friends Veronica and Larissa can back her up if that's at all possible.

That's fine Ana, if you can play scenario out than I don't mind it, least a little.

Anyone else is welcome! Nice and Mean no matter I hate you all :D

I'll send a message to Lissy and Roni to see if they want to join in and start the thread when I can :D

I think her taunting him would be enough, so you might not need anyone else.

Btw, I might not reply if you start till tomorrow or something, completely broke my charger, sorry

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back