Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
After the poop that had gone down with Felix's girlfriend Maddie last year, he'd sworn to stay away from girl for the rest of his life. A promise that had lasted all of about two weeks when he'd sought out Slytherin Georgina. She was tough as nails and gorgeous, what more could he ask for in a girlfriend, really? She was a Slytherin, but he didn't hold that against her, as a muggleborn she had a much more similar upbringing to him than Maddie had anyway. He grinned when he saw Georgi walking along the ground floor and quickly tugged her into the courtyard, giving her a tight squeeze and a kiss on the nose. "Didja miss me?" He asked, planting himself heavily on one of the benches.

The last thing Georgina had expected at the beginning of the year was that she would meet someone. Hogwarts had always felt like a punishment, as if she had been banished from her home and sent to a nut house. Felix was one of the few people that made her feel like she could enjoy Hogwarts. Georgina was a good mood after Slytherin had won their first game, even if she hadn't played. Her mood soon lifted even higher when she was plucked out of the ground floor corridor and dragged out into the courtyard where she found herself in the arms of her boyfriend. She blushed when he kissed her nose, something she didn't do often and hated that he was able to do to her. "Miss you? Have you not been with me the whole time?" She teased.

Felix laughed. "Well, you know I was kind of avoiding you during the match, I had to be seen to hold some house loyalties." He didn't hold it against her that Slytherin had won. Of course the Hufflepuff team had fought so hard, but honestly, Felix had more friends in Slytherin and Gryffindor than he had in Hufflepuff. The only reason he had any liking for them at all was the fact that he was actually in the house. "We both know I secretly rooted for Slytherin the whole time." He held his hands out to Georgina hoping she would sit with him, or in his lap, he had no preference. "Did you guys celebrate?"

Georgina laughed when he told her he had been avoiding her during the game. "Of course, you couldn't be seen fratonising with an enemy player, you have to admit though, house loyalties or not your team looked a mess, I kinda feel sorry for Reuben," She shrugged. Georgina couldn't imagine being captain at her age so she couldn't imagine how he felt. When he held out his hands for her to sit she took hold of them and sat in his lap. "Of course, Alana threw a party in the common room, nothinh special, she spent most of her time making eyes at our new chaser," She laughed wondering if she was the only one who noticed the mutual stares between Ezra and Alana. "I imagine the mood was pretty low in your common room after the game? How's Reuben?"

Felix laughed slightly. He felt bad for Reuben too, but to be honest, he also kind of felt like the kid deserved it. "Well, I mean you know. Reuben was picked by um... what was his name? Right, Mason. Reuben was picked by Mason, so he should have been able to live up to expectations, right? Obviously, Mason put too much trust in him. Maybe I'm being mean but that's just what I think." Felix grinned as Georgina chose to sit in his lap. "Good choice." He wrapped his arms around her waist. "I don't really like Alana to be honest. I've heard all sorts of weird rumours about her from some of the older Hufflepuffs. Remember that Hufflepuff guy that got expelled about three years ago? Apparently, he's supposed to be with her or something. I mean I don't know anything about either of them, and this is all just rumour, but," He shrugged. "I mean sure, she seems okay, but can you really know a person?" His issues with Maddie had shone a new light for him. He didn't simply accept things for what they appeared anymore. Though he thought he was initially fine with it, Maddie had really hurt him. He was over her now, well, mostly, he was focused on Georgina, but he'd learned his lesson. "As for Reuben, I heard he went to see a Professor, but I don't know which one."

Georgina nodded in agreement with her boyfriend. Reuben had been a let down and clearly was a bad choice. It was a peculiar choice in her opinion as Hufflepuff had older, more experienced players to choose from. Mason had for some reason overlooked them and chosen someone who didn't appear to have any leadership skills, or the grit to pick himself and his team up after a loss. Georgina was glad she wasn't on his team. "I don't get his selection, there were, others, more experienced players who should have been captain but who knows, I remember Reuben was like a pet project for Graeme a few years back so maybe that played a part in it," She shrugged her shoulders and blushed as she felt Felix's arms slip around her waist. She didn't think she had ever been so comfortable. "I agree," she smiled and kissed his cheek. Georgina raised her eyebrow when he began talking about Alana, was there anyone else he did like? "I can't pretend I know her well, but i like her, and wasn't the rumour that she's in some kind of arranged marriage? I have some experience of that kind of thing, it's tough, if it's true I mean for her sake I hope not," She stopped wondering if would question her on what she had just said. "If Reuben went to cry to a professor then all my sympathy for him just wejt out the window, if he wants to be a leader he needs to man up,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back