Snooping

Alexandra Johansen

OOC First Name
Zoe
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Alexandra was wandering on the lawn, when she saw some students go into the forest. Curious, she followed them in, disguising herself behind various trees, making sure not to go too deep in. She had her ear towards the students, and her back flattened against a large tree. Her eyes had become a warm shade of brown, as well as her skin. Her clothes weren't too much of a problem considering they were black already, with just enough green and silver to show she was a Slytherin.

Ella looked over both of her shoulders before walking into the forest. Although she had no sneaky or troublemaking motives for being in there, she was still quite nervous about getting caught by another student or professor. Scanning the ground of the forest as she slowly walked around, Ella picked the occasional flower or plant that caught her eye.

Ella spotted a big leafy plant a few feet in front of where she was standing, and decided to jog over to it. Unfortunately, she didn't pay much attention to where she was going and accidently collided into something. As Ella fell to the ground, she let her bouquet scatter across the floor of the forest, "Argh!"

Alexandra wasn't paying attention, and had her eyes closed to listen to the students she was eavesdropping on. She was completely ignoring the rest of her surroundings, when she felt a blunt but hard pain go right into her stomach. "Ouch!" She hollered and her eyes snapped open to see a girl around the same age as her on the ground.

Usually Alex would be rude, but she felt bad that the girls' bouquet of flowers had flown all over the place. At least she wasn't spying on her. "Oh, um, are you alright?" Alex said, walking closer to the girl, and reaching out her hand to help her up. Alex looked at her hand, and gasped when she saw it was still brown. Uh oh, I'm caught for sure. There's nothing to hit this girl with around here, either! Thoughts rushed around Alexandra's head, as she turned her skin and eyes their normal colors. She stood a bit akward with her hand out towards the girl, unsure of what to say or do.

After hearing a very loud 'ouch!', Ella looked up from her seated position on the ground and realized it was a girl she had bumped in to, uh oh.. When the girl didn't seem angry, Ella took the girl's hand and pulled herself up off of the ground. "I'm alright, thanks. Sorry about bumping into you like that, I guess I need to pay more attention to where I'm going."

Ella looked at the girl's face with a smile and realized it was a different colour than what her hand had been. Am I missing something? Ella quickly looked back to the girl's hand and realized that it had changed as well. With widened eyes, Ella continued to stare at the student's hand, unsure of what to say.

Isabella had lately taken to keeping herself busy so she wouldn't want to go to sleep, so she walked over to the Forbidden Forest feeling adventurous. The only time she had been here before was to vent when she and the Snows had gotten in a fight or when Aiden had left the school with Spattergroit. She tip toed around the edge of the forest, kicking a few rocks here and there, and noticed two students about her age deeper into the forest than she was. Curious, she walked over to the two of them with her hands crossed over her chest. "What're you two doing here?" she asked, a little harsher than she meant for it to come out.

Alex's eyes narrowed as a new girl approached them, talking to them in an accusing way. "I could ask you the same thing." She snapped back, and bent down to pick up some of the flowers the first girl that appeared had dropped. In a way, Alexandra was glad the new girl came, because it was what broke the akward silence between the other two girls.

Ella jumped when another girl approached them, she was not prepared for this much confrontation. I should have just stayed away from this place!

"I came here to make a bouquet!" She quickly shouted, hoping to avoid any kind of trouble. Ella glanced over to the girl she had bumped into, who was picking up the scattered flowers, and wondered if the two girls knew each other.

Isabella rolled her eyes as they jumped at the sound of her voice but smirked just the same. Before she said anything else though, she eyed the girls' clothing and asked, "Are you a Slytherin?" she hadn't seen her before in the common room. She looked at the girl who said she had come to make a bouquet and realized she'd never seen her either. Maybe they were tall first years? she thought. "Wait, are you two first years?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Obviously I'm a Slytherin." Alex responded sarcastically, while she was picking up the flowers. Getting up, she said, "I'm a second year. Transferred." Then gave the new bouquet to the first girl, kindly.

Ella took the bouquet from the Slytherin girl she had banged in to, "thanks!" She became interested when the girl mentioned that she had transferred from a different school. Whoa, looks like we have something in common. I wonder which school she is from!?

"I'm not a first year student, and obviously not a Slytherin either. I'm a second year transfer student as well, which is really neat," Ella answered while grinning.

Isabella narrowed her eyes at the Slytherin. "A transfer from where?" she asked, not wanting any newcomers to intrude on her territory. It didn't help that she was in the same year as her. She turned to the other girl who also happened to be a second year transfer. She looked at the girl with skepticism. The two didn't seem to know each other so they couldn't have gone to the same school, so she repeated her question. "What school did you come from then?" she asked, picking up a stray flower they had forgotten and handed it over to her. Isabella always came off harsh to those she didn't know at first but always warmed up after she got to know them.

Ella felt the tension growing between the three of them, and felt odd and uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Scotland? That's neat, I've never been there. I used to go to Beauxbatons." When the other girl handed her the last flower, Ella added it to her once again full bouquet. "Thanks, my name is Ella, by the way." Maybe these girls aren't so bad, Ella thought as she played with the stem of one of the flowers.

Isabella wanted to say something rude to the both of them but bit her tongue for once. The girl from Beauxbatons seemed especially nice and Isabella just had to blurt out, "You aren't in Hufflepuff are you?" Isabella had already befriended Patricia, she thought that was enough Hufflepuff friends for a Slytherin to have. "Why did you two transfer from your schools anyway?" she asked nicer than she had been so far. She smirked at the two, suddenly remembering she was supposed to be acting mean to them.

Alexandra paused upon hearing the question, then said, "That's not really your business." In a non-rude way. She couldn't say the real reason why she transferred without raising suspicions about her sister, and that would blow up the plan they had, though Alex had no idea what the plan was. She then turned to Ella, and smiled, a real smile. "I'm Alexandra."

When the Slytherin girl had asked if she was in Hufflepuff, Ella gave her a cheesy grin while attempting not to laugh. "Hufflepuff? No. I'm a Gryffindor student. I don't really have a concrete reason for transferring. I guess my family wanted me to experience something new, and I wanted to perfect my understanding of the English language.

"Nice to meet you Alexandra," Ella said with a small giggle. "So my name is Ella, yours is Alexandra.." And as she looked to the other girl, Ella asked, "What is your name?"

Isabella eyed the two students for a while before finally decided they were okay to befriend. She liked how they both held their ground as she interrogated them. A fellow Slytherin and someone who wasn't a Hufflepuff. Her lips curled upward in a small smile as she finally introduced herself, "Isabella Chaos." And don't you forget it, she had wanted to say but didn't.

Chaos, I can see how you have that name. Alex thought to herself, then turned to Ella, curious as to what she meant by perfecting her understanding of the english language. "Where are you from, Ella? Your english seems fine to me."

"Nice to meet you as well, Isabella Chaos," Ella replied when the other Slytherin girl had told them what her name was. Ella felt her cheeks flush a bit when Alexandra asked her where she was from. Oh gosh, why am I always spazzing? Who cares if they end up making fun of me anyways.. "I'm from Geneva, Switzerland, and have lived in both Switzerland and France for my entire life. I grew up speaking both English and French, but I thought it would be interesting to experience an English speaking school."

Alex smiled, "That's neat. I was born in Spain and lived there for a few years. I grew up in Scotland, and have forgotten some of my Spanish." She said, rambling off a little. She was surprised at herself, for being so social, she was never like this at Hogwarts in Scotland.

Isabella listened to them speak of where they grew up and when Alexandra mentioned Spain, Isabella perked up. "Oh, I've always wanted to visit Spain, is it nice?" she asked. She realized it was a dumb question, but nonetheless, she found herself still asking it.

Alex thought about Isabella's question, for a moment, trying to remember Spain. She had only been there for the first few years of her life, but her memory was very good. "From what I remember, yeah. Though, I have only been to Barcelona." Alexandra said honestly.

"I bet Spain is nice, and from what I've seen so far, New Zealand is a pretty awesome place too," Ella responded to Alexandra and Isabella's discussion. She was somewhat apprehensive to ask the girls more questions, but did so anyways because these girls were potential friends. "Are you from around here, Isabella?"

"That's cool that you got to live there in the first place," Bella replied to Alexandra. Isabella was about to say where she grew up before Ella asked her first. She shook her head no and said, "I was born and raised in Italy." She smiled proudly as she said this and thought of her home fondly. She missed Italy so much.

Kat had been wandering around aimlessly for a good half an hour, desperately avoiding doing homework as the notes upon notes were starting to run together. She was just about to head back up to the castle to get something to eat when she noticed a few girls lurking around the Forbidden Forest, one of which looked vaguely familiar. Ella? Ugh, what are you doing? she thought to herself with a slight bit of annoyance. She debated for a minute or two about whether or not to go and bust them, remembering the last time she'd done that she herself had ended up serving a detention.

While she was debating she saw a third girl enter into the forest after the other two. "That's it!" she said to herself quietly as she marched down the entrance of the forest. She listened for a minute and then heard voices coming from inside. Kat withdrew her wand and followed the sound of the girls talking. Once she had reached the small gathering she cleared her throat and said, "Ladies, I do believe that you all know better than to be in here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back