Sneaking around...

[[spot on Kiera. lol sorry Jolly it's probably the way I phrased it]]

[ooc; *gives an embarrassed high-pitched giggle* :"> Edited my posts, fellas. Go ahead and post. I thought Andy was refering to Jolly since she is the clumsy one. :lol: ]

Amy grabbed onto Jollys hand like Andy had said and they began the walk back to the castle. Amy was glad of their adventure, it had at least made her slightly tired and she hoped she may at last get some hours sleep.
"I think so too!" Amy whisphered back to Andy, hoping to catch sight of the castle soon.

Breathing deeply, Jolly walked with the three of them back towards the castle, glancing back every now and then at the centaur until he was completely out of sight. Time passed quickly as they reached the edge of the forest. Jolly could see the outline of the castle through the branches. "Yeah," she muttered to Andy and Amy. "What an adventure..."

Kiera was watching their backs as they walked. She was too busy making sure nothing was coming towards them that she didnt talk to the girls. Then she heard Andy address her. "Im fine. Im just being careful that the meanies dont decide to follow us. How are you?" she answered.

Andy had to laugh then "Shaken but not stirred!"
It seemed a silly thing to say, a daft line from an old movie she had once seen. But it was how she felt.
"Jolly, Amy? how about you?" she asked them as they slowly came closer to the clearing.

"I am great," grinned Jolly now that the shock of seeing a centaur had subsided. She had to write to her mum about this. "Just tired. Are we there yet?" she yawned.

Andy laughed and turned to smile back at Jolly.
"Only when I'm not in it!" she said before turning to face the direction they were walking in.
"I think we are actually there ... look!" Andy pointed her wand hand ahead where you could see the opening back to the lawn. She smiled delighted.

"Yeah I'm fine" Amy replied to Andy, glancing down at her arms, which were full of little cuts, from when she was lagging behind slightly. Amy looked out to where Andy had pointed and saw the lawn. Breaking out into a smile, she felt relieved and slightly tired.

Jolly's tired back broke into a relieved smile when they reached the opening back to the lawn. "Thank Merlin," she yawned again. "I am feelling really sleepy." And she truly hoped she'd get some sleep...though it seemed highly unlikely. But her body was aching and she had a few cuts and bruises on her due to thorns and earlier when she had tripped and fell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back