Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Unyielding Beech Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
My dear soon-to-be-second-year Ravenclaw Stella is in desperate need of more plots.

Stella is endlessly curious about everything around her, and very into science, particularly astronomy. She's friendly and enthusiastic; she'll happily talk to anyone, though she may end up ranting a little too much about whatever scientific detail has currently caught her attention. Stella's a half-blood whose muggle mother is a scientist, so there's genuine knowledge behind her interest, and she's increasingly frustrated at the contempt with which muggles in general and muggle science in particular are treated at Hogwarts.

Stella has managed to make it through first year without properly making many friends, so more friends are what I'm primarily looking for for her. I can also see her attracting some enemies, given her open nerdiness and her annoyance at the status quo.

Okay, so I have a now third year hufflepuff called Norton Gillespie, and as he grows older, he's going to fall more and more in love with the study of astronomy. He's a very friend boy, he makes friends easily, is always happy to listen to them, to spend time with them. He gets excited about things his friends are passionate about. He a muggleborn whose wholeheartedly jumped into magic, though he does have some continuing questions about it. He would absolutely thrive at a friendship like this. he could help bring her out of her shell, while also being very happy to listen to her nerd out. I think they could get along really well. Let me know what you think!

Oooh yes, that sounds like a great relationship!

Awesome, I can start something for them if you'd like?

Yes please!

Jasmine! :D :D

I have Alexis Sage here who is Stella's housemate. They can be friends for sure. Alexis may not be fond of astronomy but she has her share of knowledge and love for books, thanks to her brother's influence. Alexis is multilingual and musically talented so I guess there is balance in their friendship. Maybe Alexis can somehow influence Stella to balance out between knowledge and other interests? :wub:

Arle!

Yes, they could be fun together. Stella does have a more artistic side (she loves Shakespeare and has attempted to write her own poetry) which she's been neglecting in her attempts to wring some science out of Hogwarts, so Alexis could bring that back out of her :D

Stella Wright said:
Arle!

Yes, they could be fun together. Stella does have a more artistic side (she loves Shakespeare and has attempted to write her own poetry) which she's been neglecting in her attempts to wring some science out of Hogwarts, so Alexis could bring that back out of her :D
Great!!I could start a thread in the common room if you like. Alexis has her guitar with her and I think it is time to use it in rps :woot: :woot:

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea!

That's great, thank you!
I've replied :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back