Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Henry was alredy the ball and he was so happy go there today with Kia. He waited Kia with a nervos smile and hoped she would be there soon. He alredy take some snacks and started eating becouse he was always hangry. He hoped her sister today not be so meany again for his glases.

Kia skipped up behind Henry, tapping his shoulder. "Hi!" She greeted cheerily, moving past him to peek into the ball. "Whoa, look at these decorations!" She beckoned him over. "I didn't think they would go to this much trouble for a dance," She commented idly.

"Hey, you look realy good Kia!" He told here with a nice compliment and then listened next what she would be say to him. "Do you wanna Dance?" He asked as gentalman to here and gave his hand to hear. He was a realy good dancer.

Kia smiled. "Thanks, you look nice too." She returned the compliment. She looked up as he asked if she wanted to dance. She shrugged. "Sure!" She took his hand, pulling him along until they were on the dance floor before turning back to him. "I dont know how to dance, though," she shrugged.

Henry was a nice suprise when she say to him nice words a about good luck. He was happy to hear words about dance. She take his hand and Henry walked with her the dance floor. "Don't worie! I'm realy good dance and i can show you how need dance. How was your first year?"He asked with a smile and take danca with Valse. He remember something movies and he show here and that was to easy and good with here.

Kia smiled as they reached the dance floor. "It's been an interesting year," She shrugged, not wanting to elaborate on her frustrations with the lack of useful information in first year. "How has your year been?" She asked, starting to sway gently to the music.

''Yes, i lot of learn here! You will be staying at shcool our going home?'' He asked the girl and he enyoi dancing with her. ''It's good and i'm always going walk with my owl Dudu.'' He smiled and turned her around, becouse that was a valce and make her closed to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back