Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It was a new year and Isabella was feeling rejuvenated and pumped for Quidditch once more. The last Quidditch season had been extremely grueling and tiresome on her, and had ultimately ended disastrously, leaving her bitter, but this year she was only back with even more determination to prove everyone wrong this year, and she wanted a team that would be equally determined to win, they were Slytherins after all. She was happy that she and Andrew hadn't graduated so they could continue being Co-Captains for the Slytherin team and she wouldn't have to work with anyone new. After discussing it with him, the two had decided to start up tryouts once again, even though their team didn't consist of graduates. They wanted to see if their players were still good enough for the positions they had played last year and they also wanted a fair amount of devoted alternates, who seemed to be crucial last year as well. Secretly Isabella was hoping to replace every single one of the Goth Gang, but she knew she had to think like a Captain in this situation and if they were good, well she couldn't hurt her teams chances by not appointing them out of personal issues.

The Slytherin still couldn't bring herself to wear jeans but she did need something to move around in, so today she was wearing a casual shorts outfit, with sunglasses on to shade the sun, and her hair was messily pulled back. In her left hand she held her trusty Emerald Streak just in case she needed it, and in the other hand was a clipboard for the hopefuls to sign their names and desired position. Once she got to the Pitch she laid her Streak down on the ground carefully and waited for Andrew so the two could talk before the tryouts began.

[If you all could please wait until Andrew posts that would be great. :)]
[Okay since Andrew hasn't been on and we really need to get this going, you all are free to post now.]

[[yayyy i can finally do more then just gryffindor]]

Adira walked down to the Quidditch pitch ready for try outs, no surprise if the glam squad was already there waiting for her, Hoshi and Larissa to show up so they could irratate them. Adira held her broom and her Beaters bat tightly in one hand as she walked onto the pitch and looked around and saw only Isabella standing there, Adira knew that Isabella was a great Quidditch player, but that was it to her, she didn't really mix well with others, it was amazing that she could work on a team.
Adira walked down to near isabella and put her things down and looked at her "Good Afternoon" she said simpley, it was better then standing there in complete silence like a pair of idiots.

Adira was again wearing her usual green jeans but this time she had a white T-shirt on tied up at the front as usual but with her School tie on aswell loosly done up. Adira looked around, No Andrew at all, she sighed to herself, she was hoping she would be able to talk to him before everyone started to flood in but now all that there was left to wait for was the rest of the Goth Gang.

Larissa brushed her platinum blonde hair up into a ponytail, tugging on the trousers she had worn during the Quidditch season, Larissa smiled at herself in the mirror.. But it was a hollow and empty smile. She didn't feel it.
Her self confidence had dropped since Hoshi's birthday and she didn't want them to stop being friends but..
What do friends matter, Larissa? a voice in her head hissed to her as she stared glumly at the empty shell of a being in the mirror. Use them. They are just here to aid you on your way to power..
Larissa hated the voice. It had been there for a couple of months now and it didn't want to leave any time soon.
"Shut up." Larissa said, slapping herself and walking down and out of the common room, heading for the Quidditch pitch.

Larissa's eyes almost immediately found Adira's.
She walked to her, false smile on her face and her eyes cold and lifeless.
"Hello, Adira." Larissa grinned at her friend who always seemed to wear something appropriate for the situation.
"Do you know if.." Larissa paused, sighed, breathed, "If Hoshi is going to try out?"
Larissa looked towards Isabella. It would appear that Andrew wasn't turning up any time soon.

Clover walked down at the Quidditch pitch not just to watched the Slytherin students try out but as well try outs, too. It would be a please for her father is she did so. Wearing an expensive outfit, she walked at the middle to see three people already there. One is the one who organized it and the two other girl's are there to try out, too.

"Hello, I'm Clover Alfred. Trying out...As a beater." She told the older girl who she thinks the captain of the team and turned to the other two, Clover smiled fakely at them and went to stand at the back of the captain.

Adira looked at Larissa when she arrived 'Thank god' she thought to herself, she wouldn't be able to last another minute if she was stuck alone with the 'Queen B'
"I don't know, but i think she might" Adira said as she looked at Larissa, Adria hasn't seen Larissa in a while, and she looked... well Lifeless she had a temptation to poke her to see if she was alive but didn't.
Another Girl showed up and introduced herself to Isabella and claimed she was trying out for beater, she saw the fake smile smiled and just smirked, "What is it with people pretending to be nice, its plainly obvious that they don't and when they fake it shows" she said to Larissa.
Adira had another idea to go over to Isabella and Claim that she was trying out for beater aswell but thought against it, it would have been classic, but Adira had to atleast try to not Annoy Isabella is she was going to get the Beaters Position again this year.
Adira looked at Larissa and prodded her arm "Hello Earth To Larissa, if your dead i'm going to hit you with my Bat" she said trying to get something out of Larissa.

Zoe woke up that morning eager to try out for the quidditch team. She had been on the team a few years before, even offered the captain spot at one point, which she turned down. She was aware of the two co-captains and didn't mind at all that they a few years her junior. She rolled into a baggy t-shirt and capri pants, and made her way to the quidditch pitch with her Emerald streak in her left hand.

There were already a few people there, many of them younger than her, and she felt very big and tall. Awkwardly, she turned to Isabella, whom she knew to be one of the co-captains, and she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley and I'm here to try out for the chaser position." She said, as she spun her streak on its' bristles in her hands.

(why i wont be on)

Andrew was late to get ready, today of all days. You are such a jerk, he thought sighing to himself as he jogged to the pitch. This was the worst example to set on the Slytherin Qudditch team, being a captain, Andrew felt guilty of being late. Giving everyone an apologetic smile he said quickly ''Sorry Am late'' his breathing, faster than normal.

Flashing a friendly smile to everyone whom he knew except the new girl, narrowing his eyes at her his lips pressed into a tight line as he recalled her rude and commanding behaviour at the store. He had been right not to sell her robes and wait for her aunt to get them for her. Misbehaved girl, he thought tightening his grip around his new Emerald Streak that was held in his right hand.

(i'll try my best to come on)

Since school hard started, up to this very morning, Blake had been training himself and working really hard to prepare for the start of the Quidditch Season. In truth, Blake had been extremely disappointed with Slytherin's performance last year in Quidditch, and he was dead set on trying to make sure it would not repeat itself this year, or any other year to come. He somewhat trusted Isabella and Andrew's co-captaincy skills, and he tried very hard not to think unreasonably of them. However, lately Blake had been such an emotional wreck that anything set him off in an angry rage. And the thought of Quidditch, which he thought of a lot considering he was almost always on the pitch training, made him feel he was more to blame for having given up his captaincy and ditched Quidditch altogether. Winning was the most important thing, and despite the loss Slytherin had seen last year, Blake had much respect for Isabella and Andrew for stepping up when he stepped down. In that sense, Blake felt they did deserve the badges they wore, not him.
With a deep sigh, Blake strolled down to the Quidditch pitch with his Emerald Streak in one hand, his bat in the other and his goggles dangling around his neck. He had learned from his 'practice' session with Andy the other day that he needed to make a habit of remembering his goggles in case of untimely weather.
At the thought of Andy, Blake smirked as he found himself glancing at the tiny equipment shed not far away. For one thing, that session of theirs had worked miracles for him, if not for both of them. For another, the relief it had given him had only been as temporary as the moment itself while it had lasted. Even Lucy helped him forget somewhat, but Blake was ashamed of himself for what he had done, what he was doing to Lucy still. Lucy wasn't like Andy who needed another's arms without any emotional baggage just like him. Lucy couldn't see past Blake's facade, or the fact that he just needed someone, anyone, and that she only happened to be there at that exact time.
Blake sighed the thought of Lily once more clouded his mind, his chest heaving ever so stiffly now as the pain washed over him again. How could he still love her now, after she had betrayed him? And after the time he had with Andy and Lucy? He felt colder now, like he felt was becoming someone he did not like. But he shrugged off the feeling; it was nonsense. Doing what he did gave him the solace and comfort he needed against the bitter haunting memories of Lily. And he was willing to do it over and over again as long as it worked in driving her from his mind.

Spotting Zoe, Isabella and Andrew, the only three out of the group he knew, Blake walked up to them and smiled gingerly, nodding at them respectively. "Hope I'm not too late," Blake added in after Andrew's apology. "Tryouts started yet?" he asked either of the two captains. Turning to Zoe he winked and said, "Glad to see you on the pitch this year too, Weasley."

Theodore brought a hand up to push some of his long blonde hair away from his face as he started towards the Quidditch Pitch. In one hand was the same Emerald Streak as he had last year, and in the other was a brand new beater's bat that had bought a few weeks before school started. His green Slytherin Quidditch robes flew behind him as she continued to to walk his leisure pace towards the others.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." As usual he would be originally trying out for the Beater Position, however if he had the skills to make the team he was willing to be flexible. Eyeing the other Slytherins around him, he immediately noticed two older students were here who hadn't tried out last year. That would certainly make things very interesting, especially when he was pretty sure both of them had good skill in Quidditch. Crossing his arms over his chest he patiently waited for the tryouts to begin. "I'll be originally trying out for Beater, but if needed I can be any other position you need, I suppose.". Theodore really didn't like the idea of being anything but a beater, all other weren't exactly his strong point. But he could be flexible if he really needed to be. there was a lot of people trying out for the Beater Position this year, he wasn't extremely worried by it. But he knew he'd have to really put his skills out there if he wanted to stand out.

Isabella was standing there stretching for a bit as she waited for people to show up and noticed that Adira was first to appear. She nodded her head in acknowledgement as the 'Goth' girl said good afternoon. The two may hate each other but last season proved that they could at least be civil to each other when it mattered, which was on the Quidditch pitch. Soon after another third of the Gang showed up, Larissa, the one that Isabella tolerated the most. Another blonde-haired girl walked up to Isabella and told her she was trying out for beater. "Okay, thanks," Isabella said with a calm smile as she wrote her name down on the list. Isabella began looking around for Andrew, wondering if he was running late. Finally she saw him running up to the pitch so she smiled in relief and nodded her head, shaking away his apology.

Soon after she saw two older Slytherin Prefects approach, Zoe-Hope and Blake. Isabella still remembered her first year when Blake had been captain and the two older Slytherins had been on the team. Surprisingly Isabella had made the team that year also, and now that she thought about it, she was rather shocked an amazed that someone so puny could have made the team then, but now that she was co-captain she supposed she must have been good enough. It felt a little weird to see Blake now that the roles were reversed, but she hoped he wouldn't be bitter about it or not respect she or Andrew, though Isabella doubted that would happen because she remembered Blake being a very reasonable person.

The Slytherin girl nodded her head as Zoe-Hope stated she was trying out for Chaser. Isabella wrote down her name on the clipboard with the word 'Chaser' beside it. "Hi," she greeted the two older Slytherins with a smile. "No tryouts haven't started yet," she answered Blake. She looked around at the few people who had shown up and said, "If you haven't yet, please tell me what position you're planning on trying out for and an alternate position in case you can't get your first desired one," she spoke to the small group at large. She looked at Andrew with a nervous but excited smile, knowing that this would be tough, having to choose the team on their own, but she had accepted that type of responsibility when she had accepted the co-captain position.

Abigail had failed last year. She hadn't done her best in Quidditch as Seeker which lead her to believe this was not the position for her. Perhaps she ought to switch position and try out for another? Or maybe she should step down from the team? No, no she couldn't do that, those little Gryffindors would get far too cocky, she would have to get their own brawniness to beat them down to a pulp some how. Or maybe.. she could beat them to a pulp herself, she did have the blood of a Beater and had always been very good at it, much better at Seeker, which was her preferred position though.

Signing, Abigail left Muggle Studies as quickly as she could and changed out of jeans and a sweater and into proper, more sports related clothing, that were not her Quidditch robes. It was spring, so she felt the need to wear longer pants than shorts, it was too chilly for that, so she wore black sweat pants, with a golden 'J' on it, and a yellow t-shirt, both of which she had purchased in her time in Muggle New York City. She pulled her black curls into pony-tail with a thin band pushing back her bangs and grabbed her broom.

Making her way through the secret passageways she remembered finding out and showing to Luciano, Abigail headed to the Quidditch Pitch. When she arrived, she found herself on arriving a few seconds after someone she detested and yet still had feelings for. Cheater, she thought scornfully as she walked to the middle of the pitch, her amethyst coloured eyes shooting daggers at the people she didn't know or care for, basically anyone but Isabella and Andrew, a team mate she only talked to on the pitch but grew to care for in a Mess with Him, You've Got Me to Deal With, way but only on the pitch.

Abigail tightened her grip on her wooden broom, almost beginning to feel the slivers digging its way into her skin. "'ey mates, don' min' if I try for Beater or Seeker, mm? W'ich ever yarr need me for, really," she said, not fighting the lower class, cockney accent visiting her home town seemed to revive in her. She knew it was an annoying accent but what the hell did she care? Most of these people were idiots any way.

Blake chuckled, "Right." Swinging his beater's bat over his shoulder, Blake answered Isabella, "Beater position. And as an alternate, keeper." Blake had never played Keeper before, as beater had always been his forte, but he was willing to try it out if it meant he could land himself a spot on the team.

Larissa's eyes moved to the male Slytherin Prefect.
She recognized him but not by name.
Larissa was not all there- her mind was still wandering a little but now her eyes were fixed on Blake.
She smiled at him with her glamorous white smile, her blue eyes sparkling.
Eventually, Larissa managed to rip her eyes from the boy and direct them towards Isabella.. Although her eyes did not particularly want to look at the girl.
"Trying out for Chaser, alternate, keeper."
Larissa smiled and looked towards Adira.

Zoe gave Blake a small grin as he walked by her, confused at the wink. Shaking it off, she brushed her fingers through her hair, and thought about an alternate position she could play. The first time she played quidditch, she was seeker, though she didn't do the best of a job and let her anger take control of her. Then again, that had been many years ago, and she had matured. "First choice, Chaser. Second, seeker." She said confidently, though she secretly hoped she wouldn't have to be seeker.

She took out her leather gloves out of her back pocket, and put them on her slender hands. The one thing she didn't like about quidditch was that she always got blisters on her hands and fingers from the wood of the broom, which made it even harder to play the game.

As everyone was waiting for the others, another boy who is very familiar came. Clover narrowed her eyes, she knew who is that boy was, Clover had met him at Madam Malkins That freaking boy she thought angrily. It was then the girl in front of her spoke about alternative positions we wanted in case we didn't get the position they wanted.

"I'll go as Beater and if i don't get it, I'll go with Seeker." She said coldly, not caring to look at the girl but her eyes are at the boy who didn't sell her anything for being rude. Now they are in school, she doesn't care if she's rude or not.

Hilde noticed at the last minute that try outs were today. She grabbed her broom and ran as fast as she could to the pitch, hoping to be there before it started. As she entered the pitch, she smiled, realizing that they were still organizing.

"Hi. Hilde Lindstrom. I am hoping to try out for Seeker or as a back up, keeper," she said to the girl in charge. Hilde recognized her from the dorms, but never had spoken with her before.

Once she was sure that her name was down for the positions, she headed over to wander among the others gathered there. She really didn't know any of them, having been too anti-social these past two years. On a second glance, she didn't know anyone. She sort of recognized the prefects that were there, but didn't really know them well at all.

Isabella noticed the amount of new people that had shown up to tryouts and was really pleased but also knew that it would be tough to choose a team. As soon as she took down everyone's names and positions, she thought it best to get started so she gathered them all close to give them their instructions. "Okay, now that I know what position you'd like to try out for, just go up one by one and do your thing," she told them simply. "If you're trying out for Keeper, Andrew or I will fly up there with you and throw some shots for you all to block, and if you're trying out for Chaser, we'll play Keeper instead," she explained. She looked around at them all and said, "Good luck," and then nodded for the first person to begin.

Alright simple enough right? RP your entire tryout. You all may godmod me or Andrew helping you in the Chaser/Keeper position as stated above, and can also godmod us releasing which ever balls are needed for your tryout. Remember no one is perfect. Good luck!

[[and beater i am guessing]]

Adira looked at Everyone who showed up, she decided the best thing to do is go first. Adira picked up her broom and her bat, she walked past isabella "Aye Aye Captain" she said as she saluted joking around she winked at Andrew secretly before she jumped on her room and kicked off shooting up ito the air holding her beaters bat.

Adira looked around fo a second as she flew higher, "Bludger where are...." Adira heard a bludger make its way over to her she could hear it, Adira swung her bat and hit the Bludger which was coming up on her back right sending away from her on the right.

"One down, one to go" She said Adira heard a sound creeping up behind her, and it wasn't Bird as she broke into a Left Barrel Roll a Bludger shot up past her "you have to be more quiet" she said to the bludger who was clearly angry at her barrel roll away from is line of Attack, Adira leaned close to her broom speeding up to chase the Bludger.

Adira was brought up to be Alert and prepaired for anything, she ha learned to be come sensitive to any movement in her area which worked out perfectly for the Beater Position, Last year she was Working on her Defensive skills during the matches, this year she would be all Offense, which a sprinkle of Defense, that should work good for her.

Adira came up on the Bludger's left and Swung her Bat hitting the bludger perfectly with a loud Crack, Sending it along the same path as the other bludger which was coming back for another attack The Two Bludgers Collided and shot off in opposite Directions.
Adira smirked and turned her broom into a nose Dive towards the ground to show a defensive move.

Adira cut her nose dive and shot back up she kept her grip when she did a barrel roll, coming close to letting go of her broom but she kept her grip coming out of the barrel roll. Adira took a dive again jumping off her broom and landing on the ground running slightly and slowing down so she wouldn't cause hersef any injury.

Adira walked back over to the group an put her broom down whipeing her hands on her jeans "Remind me to Bring my Gloves" she said to Larissa as she pulled her hair back and over one shoulder.

"Who's up Next, them Bludgers aren't happy" she said as she stretched her arms.

Clover turned her gaze back at the girl and listen carefully what would be the instructions. As the instructions was said, another girl set on first, Clover was half nervous but she can't put it in front of her house mates. She have to be strong or she won't get the part she wanted, Clover watched as the girl do her routine perfectly. She was pretty good, fast and alert at the same time, that girl would be a great beater than her. But Clover won't let it, she should be the number one the only number one on this try outs.

The girl landed carefully at the grounds meaning she is finished with her turn, she asked who is next and Clover raised her hand in the air. She then put it down and took her broom on the ground next to her, taking the other bat at the boxes where it is placed. Clover inhaled and exhaled first and jump to her broom and kicked off as much kick she can get i should really have taken my breakfast Clover thought.

It was like she was going to vomit anytime with the butterflies on her stomach, she was really nervous and she doesn't want to get injure either. As she flew upward, not bothering where are the bludgers, she stopped at the normal height the players normally stopped. Clover was facing at the castle and looked at her right, it was like lightning speed or a fire ball that got her almost on the face, lucky she was fast and dodge it. "You freaking bludger." She said that only she can heard.

Clover cant hear anything now besides the wind, but she can feel it. She ready her bat and moved an inch backward to get the bludger, it was coming from her left. It was getting closer and closer until it reach in front of her, she swing her arms and smacked the bludger really hard. She smiled to herself but she didn't expect what's next, another bludger was coming from her and she didn't got the chance to dodge it as it hit her left arm.

She hold very tight on her broom by her right hand, Clover winced in pained as she moved it but shouted she was fine. Clover decided that it was enough and she flew down gently, her left arm not moving from the pain the bludger did to it. "I'm done." Clover said and then She sat at the benches near the changing room of the players and watched the others try out.

Larissa watched several other hopefuls in flight.
They were all quite good and she had the feeling that although she had played as a sub the previous year, she may not have the talent they wanted for the team this year.

It was finally Larissa's turn.
She smiled to her audience as she easily mounted her Nimbus 2001 and kicked off.
Larissa soared through the sky to warm up and calmly waited for the quaffle to be released.
There was a loud 'whoosh' as the large ball just missed the side of Larissa's face.
She turned her broom sharply, blue eyes on the ball.
Larissa thrust her feet back into the bars of the broom, gripped tightly and leant forwards hard.
The broomstick moved like a breeze. It sped up easily enough and Larissa got just ahead of the quaffle's path- meaning she could turn around and catch the ball.
The quaffle hit her hardly in the chest as she caught it and winded Larissa.
For a moment, Larissa felt herself losing grip on the broom, quaffle still tightly clasped to her chest.
Larissa gripped with her legs, clinging to the broom for life.
She took a deep breath, pressed the quaffle to her chest with her chin, grasped both hands on the broom and swung round to get back on top.
She was successful.
Larissa pushed the quaffle under her right arm and with her left steered her broomstick towards the golden hoops.
She pushed the Numbus 2001 to its limits, soaring across the pitch and she was almost at the hoops, eyes focussed, mouth try.
Larissa turned her broom sharply as she reached the hoops, accidentally dropping the quaffle.
Larissa's foot instinctively swung out and up, knocking the quaffle into line with Larissa's eyes.
She smiled, pulled back her right arm and suddenly punched it forwards..

Larissa was whooping loudly though her throat was dry.
She had successfully scored a goal and did a few celebratory loops and twists on her broom to celebrate.
"WOO, Yeah!" Larissa called across the pitch, moving back to the center. "More! More! Come on, really put me to work!"

The quaffle was released once more, this time, Larissa was more focussed with her adrenaline rush.
She watched the ball drawing close to her, speeding upwards.
She stretched out her arms, leaning to the tip of her broom and snatched up the quaffle.
Larissa wasted no time and sped towards the goal, pleased she was doing well.
The hoops were being guarded but that protection could not stop Larissa.
She was racing to fast towards the hoops that there was no hope in stopping.
Larissa launched the quaffle through the hoops ahead of her and a moment later she followed the quaffle through the center ring.
It was a moment before Larissa could be sure that turning would not crash her into anything and flew back to where the keeper was.
"Give us a go." She said, winking at the keeper who had regained possession of the quaffle.

Larissa eventually was convinced to land back on the ground as it was 'getting dark and other people wanted a go'.
She could not stop smiling. Her time in the air had been peaceful- It had distracted the voices which were slowly returning to her.
As Larissa went to sit down on the benches, she heard one of the voices saying "Well done, Larissa." and then another one chloroforming it into a deep silence.

Theodore cleared his throat loudly so he could catch the attention of everyone. "I suppose I'll go now." He said calmly as she let his green eyes wander off of them and onto the Quidditch pitch. The others before him were fairly good, so he knew he was going to have to try and do better, he wasn't going to let them beat him. Last year Theodore felt that he slacked off a bit, and really didn't want that to happen again, he had practiced quite a bit over the summer and could proudly say that he had developed his skills quite a bit. He just hoped they were enough to help him make it on the team once again.

Theodore tightened his Quidditch gloves before he gripped his Emerald Streak tightly and mounted his broom. Once he felt he was sturdy enough on his broom he picked up his Bat and roughly kicked off the ground. Soon he felt the wind pushing against his face and hair as he steadily rose up into the air on his broom. Once he was a reasonable height into the air he pulled back on his broomstick and brought himself to an immediate halt. Steadying himself he lifted his hand and give Isabella a thumbs up to let the bludgers go. The moment they were released they flew up into the air and Theodore felt the adrenaline build up in his system. 'I am so ready for this!' He spied one of the Bludgers heading off into some random direction and sped after it.

He leant foward to increase his speed as he neared closer to the bludger. When he was within striking range he gripped the end of his beater's bat and swung roughly. A loud clack noise sounded through the air and Theodore watched with a smirk as the bludger flew a distance away. Once he made sure it wasn't going to fly back at him he swiftly turned his broom in a circle and flew off so he could check around for the other bludger.

"There it is!" Theodore made his broom do a quick dive as he sped down with an amazing speed. Once he was close enough to the bludger he knocked it aside and turned his broom swiftly so he could speed off into another direction. Not feeling quite satisfied yet he wanted to hit at least one more. He had already show that he could hit hard, and quickly hit one away if he needed to, now he just wanted to show off a bit of his talent. his forest green eyes scanned the pitch once more for another bludger that he could hit. Thankfully he already noticed one somewhat near him an decided to go for it. He hovered up a bit until he made sure he was about level height with the oncoming bludger and gripped his bat tightly with both hands. 'Okay, just this one last hit and we can call it day.' Theodore thought to himself when he felt his palms begin to get a little sweaty from gripping the bat too tightly. When the bludger was close he he swung backwards and then forwards again before smacking the the bludger with all his might. with great force the ball was knocked backwards.

With a satisfied sigh he lowered his broom till he was on the ground and dismounted it. He gave the Captains and the other players a smirk before he stepped back into line and tried to relax, he tried his best for now. He just hoped that his best was enough.

Like a hawk coming in quick for the kill, a blur of emerald green and a nearly supersonic blast of sound screeched through the air as the Slytherin hurtled across the baby-blue skies. The broom skimmed along the ground at a recklessly fast pace before a lone hand reached out and snatched one of the quaffles out from the ground. The rider, moving too quickly to be seen, pulled up sharply upon his sleek broom, causing his entire body to bolt upwards. Spinning the quaffle in grasp, the Slytherin spun wildly into the air, straight at the hoops, before he shrieked to a sudden halt, sending a gust of wind out towards where the Keeper would be when one was playing the actual game. With a flourish, the quaffle soared from his arms towards the hoops. Henric Lee glanced up coolly, looking so relaxed one wouldn't know he had just been through a manic flight through the air.

Tilting his broom and lowering his body to the ground, the Slytherin hopped off easily and landed upon the surface of the Pitch, giving a curt nod towards Isabella to acknowledge her, merely blinking lazily as he walked past Andrew, and then ignoring everyone else as he leaned against the side of the stands and watched passively as he spun a silver locket around on his finger. After a moment's pause, the pale boy canted his head to Isabella and mused, "I believe I just tried out for Chaser." And then fell silent after that short announcement.

Hilde waited for her turn to take the pitch. She was excited to show off what she had been practicing for ages at home. Kicking off the ground, she took to the sky and settled in, watching for the snitch to be released. Her eyes narrowed as she kept them trained on Isabella, watching her from the spot she chose to hover at. As soon as the little golden target was released, she started to move.

The snitch took off quickly, flying high over the pitch. Hilde pressed herself flat on the broom and flew after it. Rising high over the pitch, Hilde lost sight of it. She scanned the pitch, circling silently, waiting for a sign. Suddenly, she caught a quick glimpse of gold down near the group gathered. She needed to make a quick decision and decided to go for it. It would be a sign of weakness if she didn't, and weak is not what she was. Flying full tilt at the group, she heard a few shout out as they watched her approach. Just before she got to the group, she saw the snitch move up in the air, and over into the stands. Changing directions before she ran into anyone on the pitch, she took off after it. Hilde chased the little golden nugget across the pitch and down to the goal area.

Diving down like a hawk, Hilde reached out with her right hand. Just as she was about to close her hand around the snitch, it moved again. Muttering under her breath, she pulled up and took off after it again. Flying at top speed down the pitch, she spotted it again, hovering over the middle of the pitch. "You're mine," she muttered as she took off after it. She matched its moves and closed in on the little ball. Reaching her hand out again, this time it dove down to the ground. Hilde followed, not flinching as the ground approached. Just before she hit the ground, she closed her hand around the snitch and pulled up, holding her hand up in victory.

Hilde flew over to the others who were trying out and dismounted. She handed the snitch to Isabella before she moved to sit down. She was satisfied with her performance, knowing she would be up against some tough competitors if she was on the team. Stretching her legs out in front of her, she watched the others as they tried out, curious to see if anyone else would be going for seeker.

As the players began their tryouts, one by one, Blake figured he should wait his turn, as he was in quite no rush to get things over with. Besides, Blake liked to analyse his competition, and he could not refrain from seeing what the others had to offer. But finally, as the line began to wear thin, Blake knew he must step up sooner and give as much as he could into trying to secure a spot on the Slytherin Quidditch Team for 2023-2024. He would not settle for being a substitute player, so it was all or nothing for Blake now.
Once the younger girl before him finished her tryout, Blake slipped on his gloves and pulled his goggles down to cover his eyes securely. Nodding at Isabella and Andrew to indicate that he would go next and that he was ready, Blake then gripped his broom in one hand with his bat in the other, and mounted before he kicked hard off the ground and shot up into the air. Blake loved speed, it was one of the reasons he was so good at being beater. Even if a bludger manage to catch him off guard, his fast reflexes never let him down.
Swinging his bat around to warm up his shoulders, Blake watched as the bludgers were released from their chains once again. In a fast whirl of speed and force of likely destruction, the two bludgers rocketed into the air with the attitudes of wild animals having been let loose. A smirk formed across Blake's lips as he waited for the first bludger to unsuccessfully attempt to knock him off his broom.
In a zigzag the first one came, bounding in his direction. Blake speed up to meet its path, and just before he collided head on with the bludger, he swung his bat defensively and sent it soaring off into the other direction with a loud echoing boom left in its wake.
The second came more stealthily, and with the true intent to injure, but as it swooshed toward him, Blake slowed his broom down a notch and easily dodged the bludger as it came. When it swirled around once more to make its hopeful mark upon Blake, it met his bat instead, the second loud booming echo even more deafening than the first.
As bludger after bludger flew in after Blake his bat never ceased to swing nor meet them with the same force he exerted fiercely. Finally, when the bludgers were caught by the captains and tethered once again in their resting places, Blake swung his bat to rest on his shoulder as he headed for landing. Touching on the ground, Blake dismounted his broom and made his way over to the crowd of Slytherins gathered on the pitch. Cheeks painted red, Blake snapped off his goggles and pulled off his gloves, grabbing his towel to wipe the sweat from his face and neck.
"Hope that was satisfactory enough," Blake said to either Isabella or Andrew, seating himself on the benches next to the girl he heard was named Larissa.

Last call for anyone who wants to tryout for Quidditch/hasn't posted their tryouts yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back