Slytherin Quidditch Tryouts

[Guys, could you just maybe RP scoring at least once each, or preventing a score, etc. then I'll quickly wrap up this thread. If any of you want to try out for another position, just mention it in one of your posts and I'll see what can be done. Otherwise, if there are no more people interested in trying out, I'd like to wrap this up and put the team together so that we can begin holding practices. :) ]

[Ok well I've already scored once :) ]

[And I have prevented one once.]

(Woohoo, my turn :) )

Zoe heard Isabella call out for her, and she turned to see the quaffle coming her way. She caught the ball by outstretching her left arm around the ball, and bringing it into her body, similar to that of muggle football.

She made a little circle, so she wouldn't lost her balance, then she zoomed towards the hoops, hugging the quaffle by her chest, and she was crouched as close to the broom as she was comfortable with.

A few meters away from the hoops, she grabbed onto the ball with her right hand, brought her arm back, and flung it forward, towards the left hoop, releasing the ball at the same time.

[I suppose I have to answer to Zoe's RP too. I'll let her score. lol]

Jaken looked from Isabella to Zoe, trying to predict her moves. Feeling rather confused at her actions, he zoomed over to the right hoop. He felt rather shocked to see her fling it toward the opposite. The quaffle went in, and Jaken flew to the other side to catch it before it hit the ground. Jaken clinched it with his left hand and flew to the ground, finally landing to see that try-outs were over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back