OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
Giselle had not been putting too much effort in her costume. But she figured it was funny to go as an Ravenclaw student. So far that was an house with two people she liked, and the people were smart and stuff. Giselle was wondering how the Halloween Feast would be. With lots of food and she heard of something like an spooky tent or something and fun houses. And Giselle would want to try out. And she was wondering which people she would come along. If she would see Lius she would avoid her or give her an punch. She wasn't sure what it would be. It could go different ways. The blonde walked towards the food an drinks at first. She was hungry and she would like something to drink. And when she was done there she would make her way to the fun house mirrors. On her way to that, someone bumped into her. Giselle frowned. '' Look where you are going.'' If her mood was being spoiled again this would be an long evening. And with an grumpy Ravenclaw student, who is actually in Slytherin one.

For lack of ideas, Tilly showed up to the Halloween feast without a disguise. She wasn’t going to miss out on the food and festivities (especially not the food.) Tilly raided the table of treats, stashing some in her pockets for later. She milled around the different stations, thinking about bobbing for apples, but ultimately decided just to watch.

Tilly was in the process of shoving a Pumpkin Pasty into her mouth when she bumped into another student. With chewed-up pasty still in her mouth, she managed a muffled “Sorry." Then she noticed who it was; the Slytherin girl who desperately hated Quidditch for some reason. Tilly was surprised she wasn’t protesting now.

The Hufflepuff had a number of smart-aleck remarks at the ready, but she decided to try and smooth things over. “Nice costume, very sneaky,” Tilly said, “how many people have noticed so far?”

@Giselle Rosenberg

Giselle felt at her arm for an moment. She was walking really fast enthiosiastic about the mirrors. But now she just stood against someone she bumped into, or she to her. And than she noticed an familliar face. The Hufflepuff girl from the stands, who she didn't knew her name of. But an nickname would come. The girl apologized so that was good. That made Giselle a bit less grumpy. '' Oh hey you.'' The blonde than replied and went standing straight looking at the girl. She complimented her costume and Giselle was feeling better already. She liked the attention when she got it, so this was good. And the girl had been nice to her when that stupid Lius had jinxed her. '' Thanks. And you must be?'' The blonde than asked with an frown. '' Oh I know. Hufflepuff girl.'' Giselle than said with an grin. For now she was hufflepuff girl also to her. She thought of her question and than put up her shoulders. '' No one. I was on my way to the fun house mirrors. Your the first I run into.'' Giselle than replied to the girl.

Tilly grinned. This was going a lot better than expected; she was happy that the Ravenclaw- er, Slytherin- had responded without chewing her out. She thought her classmate's costume was quite clever. Tilly jammed the pasty wrapper into her pockets and held out a large hand. “Yep, I’m Hufflepuff girl- but if you want, you can call me Tilly.”

She really, really wanted to ask why the girl hated Quidditch so much, but all in due time. That was a topic that would probably turn things south.

“Do you mind if I join you? To the mirrors, I mean?”

Giselle looked at the Hufflepuff girl and than to her hand. She was actually a bit funnier than she had figured. Her name was Tilly, and there were tons of Hufflepuff girls so it wasn't an good nickname at all. So Tilly it was. '' I'm Giselle. '' The blonde than said and looked at the hand and thinking for an moment but than shaking it. The blonde than looked at the mirrors and the girl asked to join her. Giselle kind of liked the attention so she put up her shoulders. '' Yeah why not. Come along.'' She than said and if she could decide what to do she was happy. Giselle liked being the boss or getting some attention in a way. She walked to the mirrors and the first one she crossed made her really fat. She frowned and than looked at Tilly. '' This is ugly.'' Giselle than said and shook her head.

Excited to have a companion, Tilly followed Giselle to the funhouse mirrors. She laughed as the distorted glass stretched her and Giselle out wide. Tilly was glad the mirrors couldn’t turn them that way for real- she and Giselle would have to be rolled out of the Halloween feast like the blueberry girl in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The Hufflepuff girl walked in front of another mirror nearby, delighted when this one made her head bulbous and the rest of her body scarecrow thin.

Tilly smiled at Giselle’s ugly comment. “Well, they’re not designed to make us look attractive!” Tilly stuck her tongue out at the mirror and waved her arms like a bat trying to fly. Giggling, she suggested, “Wanna bob for apples?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back