Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Sturdy Silver Lime Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hey all!

So I finally have a shot at getting hired at my sister's workplace as an additional source of income. I'm sure you also read here about me settling into a new job last year and yes, it'll be my first year anniversary on the 21st. However, the second income source will give me more financial opportunities to settle some payables and get started on savings and all. With this, I'll be slow with replies. I already posted lessons for DADA higher years. As for grading, I already did a partial on the grade book and kept a copy on my sheets. As for submissions like anonymous compliments, I'll try to get them this weekend. I just need to finish answering these Stage 3 test they sent me.

Fingers crossed I get this and I'll update here as it happens.

Cheers!
Arle

Best of luck!!

Update: I got an interview but was a bit disappointed that it was already decided way before the interview happened. To make it short, I did not get the part. I don't how to feel about it, mostly I'm angry because they did not give me a chance to prove it. Why let me apply in the first place, and go through all the testing only to reject my application? So that's it. This can be archived now. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back