Skulking

Lilly Lock

OOC First Name
Chalky
Lilly stood, head down, arms folded with her back up agianst the wall of a run down, closed corner shop, in the outskirts of east london. She shuffled her new black converses on the dry, hot pavement. She had been waiting for 26 minuits for this Lewis boy now, and was getting rather bored and irritated with his lack of timing.
Lilly was not used to being the one made to wait, she was used to being in charge, but apparently this boy didn't know that. She didn't know much about the boy, even though they had been in the same class at school for the last 3 years, since he moved to London from Stroud or somewhere. But she had noticed the letter in his bag once, one just like the one she had. From Hogwarts. She wanted to know the truth, was he really the same as she was?

She heard quick footsteps coming from her left. Looking up she shouted "where the Hell have you been?!! I've been waiting here for hours!!"

Lewis hadn't realised how long it would take him to walk from his house to meet this Lilly girl, and half way there, when he realised that he was already 10 minuits late, he ran the rest of the way. He was so out of breath that he could hardly speak when he got to her "So.. sorry, lost track... of the t..ime." He stuttered "ahem, well, urmm, what did you want to talk to me about, and why did I need to bring the letter from my new school?" He asked her while taking off his now quite swetty hoody He then lent his right arm up against the wall to prop himself up, untill he recovered from the sprint.

Lilly stood up strait and took a step away from the boy, who stank of sweat. "PROVE YOUR GOING TO HOGWARTS! I DON'T BELIVE YOU! PROVE IT!" virtually screeming at him. Ok mabey a bit sudden and unprovoked, she thought but non-the-less, she needed to know.

"Whow, ok... calm down. I take it your going to Hogwarts too then? It'll be cool to know someone there, won't it?" Lewis knew that Lilly had a temper on her, but he wasn't expecting such a sudden explotion from her. He smirked and waited for her reply.

Lilly felt as if the boy was patronising her, and this she didn't like! Although, unlike her usuall self, she could not think of a rude or witty comment for him. "yeah, I guess it would be nice" She looked away from him lent back against the wall, pulled her sleeves down over her hands and folded her arms across her chest. After a long pause she finally plucked up the courage to ask him "Are you a mud.. I mean a muggle born?"

This was a techy subject for Lewis, he had always wanted to be a 'proper wizard' (a wizard from a family of pure bloods in his opinion) "No. My dad is a wizard." He said bluntly, hoping the girl didn't ask about his mother, who he resented for being a muggle. "Your in a wierd mood today, you sure your ok? I mean... your not like, your... well... you!" even though he didn't know Lilly very well, he knew enough that to see her in this mood, so calm, was a rare sight, and one that means something is really upsetting her.

"What, you sayin theres something wrong with me?! You sayin I'm not normal?! Well I don't even care! I don't care what you think!" Lilly never liked people asuming things about her, espesially not people who she barly knew! She stepped in front of Lewis, stepped toward him pushing him against the wall. "You don't know me!"

"I couldn't name one thing that I think is wrong with you. But you know, your right. I don't know you. But maybe I want to." Lewis never usually acted this way, but there was something about this girl that brought out his 'rogue side'. He reached forward with his left hand, and grasped the girl's neck, bringing her closer toward him with his right arm around her waist. He pressed his lips against hers. Her struggling only made him hold her tighter.

Lilly didn't know what to do. Nothing like this had ever happened to her before. She tried to fight him off, but he was too strong for her. But the strange thing was, she didn't really want him to stop, she felt a kind of melting, like ice in warm water.

As Lilly tried to fight him off, Lewis only held her firmer, he didn't want to let her go. As he continued to kiss her, he knew that she had stopped struggling so much. Lewis turned her round, and pressed her against the wall. He stopped, "I take it you don't really hate me then?"

"I never said that I did hate you." She said with a question in her voice. "why did you get that impression? I'm I really that horrible, that you htink I'd hate someone who I barley even know?" She could hear her voice crackling as she spoke. Lilly never realised untill now how people might perseeve her personality as, this worried her.

"After what? it didn't mean anything... and... it was... it was you who started it anyway! How dare you! I mean... I don't like you, not at all! I do hate you, your taking advantage of me!" she turned and puched him into the wall, with one hand on his sholder and the other across his neck. He was a lot taller than her, so she had to look up to take to at him. "don't tempt me! I can and will hurt you!"

"Ouch... Yeah your right, it was me who started it, and I'm glad I did. It did mean something... to me and to you, I know it did, I saw your face, you were loving it!" He pushed away her arms and pulled her closer by her waist... pressed his lips against her's and ............... you get the picture ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back