OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Flexible Fir Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Charlie had thought about it but decided that the Halloween thing would just be too much trouble. So instead, he grabbed some snacks, a blanket, and his notebook before heading down to the Courtyard. He settled down, leaning back against one of the pillars and wrapping up. He took out his notebook, using the moonlight, and started writing out a song, humming along as he figured out the cords.

Parker wasn't in the mood to go to Halloween feast, he seemed like it wasn't the right place where to be at right now, so he decided to go for a little walk. And as he noticed Charlie, he was a little scared to approach him but eventually, he managed to gain some confidence to come by. "Uhm, hi? Can I join you?" He quietly asked, hoping not to scare Charlie, still having a lingering memories of how soft and amazing Charlie was. And Parker had to admit, he looked so pretty, he was so amazing and he so missed him. Parker still counted him as a friend even with hot much Parker messed it all up. It still had always been Charlie, the boy that he missed, who's company was always his favorite and the boy who made him feel safe at all the times.

Charlie looked up when he heard a voice, raising a brow as he saw Parker. "hey," He greeted mildly. "Sure," He shrugged, though a bit non-committal. He didn't care if Parker came or went- he didn't think they'd spoken since the kiss-and-run all those years ago. "Skipping the party?" He asked, looking up to the other boy.

Parker felt guilty as he heard how Charlie spoke, he never imaging that it could happen. He messed up so badly, he lost his best friend because he was an idiot. But he sat down next to him. "Yeah, didn't feel like partying," he said shortly. "How are you?" He had no idea what to do or how to act, he just felt guilty.

Charlie closed his notebook, willing to talk at least. "Yeah, I'm good. Those parties are lame anyway," He offered with a shrug. "Grad is getting closer at least, so won't have to put up with it for too much longer." He brushed a hand over his hair.

Parker finally recognized Charlie that he knew, not exactly liking Hogwarts, wanting to get out of there. It was kinda what bonded them i the first years. "At least, yeah," he nodded. Then he kinda knew, it was never going to be the same as it was but the very least that he could do was apologize. "Charlie, I wanted to say... I'm sorry, y'know? I was a d**k, I wish I could turn the time back and not do it the way I did. I wish I could change it," he sincerely apologized. "I liked you, I had always liked you. It just..." He shut up for a second, trying to pick the right words to say how he felt at that moment. "

Charlie almost snorted when Parker apologized, but held back, just smirking a bit. "Dude, relax. We were what, twelve or something? We were dumb kids." He shrugged. He shifted, pulling his blanket in closer. "Don't tell me that's why you've been avoiding me for so long."

Parker had to admit that almost with each word, he recognized Charlie less and less. The boy that he had feelings for long ago wasn't the same anymore. "I felt like such a jerk, so that kinda was a reason, yeah," he shrugged his shoulders. If Charlie didn't make a big deal out of it, then Parker probably shouldn't too. "But I didn't exactly avoid you, I just didn't talk. Pretty much with anyone," he admitted. Parker knew that he had lost the contact even with Bella, and only now he was trying to catch up with people but not with her yet.

Charlie raised a brow. "You were a bit of a jerk, yeah." He offered. "A kiss and run was a jerk move." He shrugged. "But I'm over it. I'm over this school, I'm over the people, I'm over everything. Did you really think you could shatter our friendship and ignore me for years and then what, I'd just smile and act like nothing ever happened?" He asked a bit bitterly. "If you want to be friends, Parker, you're going to have to start over. I'm not some dumb kid anymore."

Parker chuckled and nodded. "It surely was, I regret it," he was sincere, he just wanted to have at least some communication with Charlie. "No. No, I didn't. I know that I messed up, I acknowledge my mistake, I was hurt at the moment, made fast and bad decision. And now I regret it," he talked. Parker knew he was a loser, a bad friend and a jerk. "I want to start over. If you want it too, I would love to be your friend, Charlie. It's already more than I could have asked for since I was the one that messed it all up. And you never were a dumb kid."

Charlie considered Parkers words. Well, what was one year? Charlie sat up, and offered out his hand. "Hi. I'm Charlie Helkovaara." He re-introduced himself, an almost smile on his face as he relaxed a bit. "I'm almost tempted to offer a re-do of that kiss so you can be a not jerk about it," He teased. Charlie wasn't looking for relationships, but it was fun to play around and pretend he hadn't lost his heart somewhere along his school career.

Parker laughed as Charlie introduced himself, it was nice to see that they could start from the beginning. "It's nice to meet you, Charlie. I am Parker Reed," he accepted his hand and shook it. "Only if you're sure you want it, I promise not to run away this time," he chuckled, feeling easier now that he was sure that everything seemed to be getting better between them. Of course, it was going to take a lot of time to build back what they had but it probably wasn't unachievable.

Charlie chuckled. "I mean, if you want a kiss, you have to take it." He told the other boy, smirking a bit. After the last time, Charlie certainly wasn't going to be the one to make that move. "But what the hell, right? I'm single, who cares?" He offered nonchalantly, just shrugging. Parker was cute- possibly cuter than he'd been when they were kids. But that was beside the point.

Parker chuckled and leaned a little closer. He didn't want to just fall onto him right away. "It's fine, don't worry about that. I promise that I won't run away," he assured him before putting a hand on Charlie's jaw, pulling him a little closer to kiss him. Then he gently kissed him, enjoying his time as it wasn't a little peck. Not a lot but something more than just touching. And he tried to do it as gently and passionately at the same time as he could. He let his hand move a little to his cheek. It was definitely he wanted to repeat for a long, long time.

Charlie chuckled, leaning in just a little. He let Parker do all of the work, kissing him languidly. After a while, he broke the kiss, but didn't pull away. "Now, stay put, and we'll call it even,' He teased, pulling back a bit and looking up to the sky. "So, how's things? It's been a minute since we talked." He offered easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back