Sketching

"Hello Sam. I'm Alyssa Snow." Alyssa smiled at him again before she turned to smile at the the two girls. Alyssa had seen seen Sam around a few times with Toni earlier in the year. But not recently so she had no room to assume they were dating or anything.

"My holidays were alright. But they were quite busier then usual." Alyssa brushed some snow off her uniform before she sat down. "How was all of your holidays?"

Kate nodded at Hollie. "Yeh soon i will. You will be my new project!" She joked. "No seriously, I will get a note to you to tell you when i can draw you and i will be equipted with the right stuff!" She grinned at Hollie and Sam and Alyssa. "Yeh, my holidays were great. So yeh, what was busy about yours then?" She asked genuinly interested. She glanced over at Sam. "You ok?" She asked him concerned. He looked more pale to her and she was slightly worried about him.

Sam was barely listening to the conversation but he heard his name so he concentrated once more and turned to Kate who had just asked was he okay. He had blocked out that Jenn had left which was his new resolution, but asking him how he was feeling brought it back. She left without an explanation or a goodbye, just a note. Sam hadn't been himself for weeks and he was still not completely over it. "Yeah I'm fine." He lied easily, for the first time his lie actually seemed believable usually he was terrible at lying. But he was glad that his lying skills improved, especially now.

Hollie listened quietly to the conversation passing, taking a seat on a patch of grass and stretching out her legs - they were rather stiff from the position she'd been holding. She heard Kate's question and turned towards Sam; he looked fine to her. He said he was fine too... but there was something about his face that didn't imply it. Hollie was rather good at deciphering between lies and truths, but she wasn't going to dig any holes unnecessarily. He looked pale, though.
"Thanks Kate," she said, turning back to her friend, responding to a comment that had been made a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back