Sitting

"So she's magic?" Isabella asked, raising an eyebrow. "Where will she be living?" she asked, already predicting the answer.

"In my New Zealand house with Gisella, Gaspard and Rosaline." Aiden responded. "So I will be in France, Spain or Bulgaria over the summer.." Aiden said lightly.

"Haven't met her, so I wouldn't know." Aiden said, then didn't bother to answer her second question because Bells already asked that and he answered her question.

Isabella groaned. "At least you have the option of staying away from her! My dad made us spend time together all holiday break," she said rolling her eyes. "Anyway, that really sucks for you Aiden, I'm sorry," she said sympathetically.

"Yeah. This is awful." Alyssa shook her head sadly. It seemed like all her friends were suffering from the same problem. This year was turning out to be everything but exciting. To be honest Alyssa couldn't wait for the year to end.

"This year is turning out awful for everyone." Alyssa sighed.

"Yeah I think Gaspard will make me meet her but I am only staying so I can see Lily then I'm leaving the country." Aiden said truthfully. "Don't be sorry Bells it'll all be fine, maybe she;ll be like you and Wendy and be too scared to talk to me." Aiden laughed lightly at his small joke. Then said, "It sucks and all but its no reason for you both to be upset, I'm just being stupid..."

"Just make her time with you as horrible as possible," Isabella said smirking, remembering how she had done that to Wendy.

Then she heard Alyssa say the year was turning out awful for everyone and she mumbled "Yeah you're right," as she sighed. "What a year."

Alyssa sighed. She wished her baby sister would hurry up and be born so she could have a sibling to whine about. She felt extremely left out, and she hated it.

"I can't help but feel so bad for you guys about it though. Men seem to have such a hard time being loyal these days.....eh no offense to you Aiden." Alyssa said quickly.[/color[]

Aiden smirked at this thought and said, "Alright, but if it doesn't work I'll ermm just have to get you.." Aiden said the last part awkwardly because he couldn't think of anything.

Aiden scowled at Jenny's last comment and said, "I never cheated!"

"I never said you did." Alyssa snapped back. She crossed her arms over her chest and scowled before she looked away from Aiden.

"Thats why I said no offense." Alyssa turned to Isabella and gave her a small look of sadness before she scowled again and looked away.

Why else would she mention it, it wasn't like we were dating, and Bella and I did nothing but talk, I was just being friendly, this is what I get for being nice? Holy! Aiden thought bitterly as he scowled.

"If I'm going to be yelled at for something I didn't intend to say maybe I should just leave!" Alyssa snarled cattily. Isabella could have him if this is how brash he was going to act about things.

Isabella was going to say something when Alyssa and Aiden started fighting. She felt horrible, she knew it was all her fault. "Hey guys, calm down. No one meant to hurt of offend anyone," she mumbled, talking about more than one occasion.

Alyssa kept silent but refused to look at Aiden. It took her this long to realize how angry she had been at him for hurting her so much. She had been keeping it in very well. As of right now...Alyssa had wished that she had chosen to ignore Aiden that day when they met in the stands.

"Fine." Alyssa answered to Isabella. She didn't want her friend to think that this was her fault.

Aiden looked over at Bells and gave her an apologetic smile and then muttered, "Fine." Aiden crossed hims arms and stared at the tomb stone wishing he had his glasses on so he could read what it said.

Isabella sat there awkwardly. The two of them were fighting and she knew it was because of her, despite them constantly saying that it wasn't. She cleared her throat and fiddled with her skirt hem. "So..." she said quietly.

Aiden became fed up then said, "Bells, can you read what that says?" Aiden pointed to the tomb stone as he looked at her.

[Because I couldn't think of anything better :p]

Alyssa sighed and stood up. She was tired of this awkward feeling that had been woven between them. It was getting harder and harder to deal with everyday. Alyssa knew what she had to do to make this right. For her friends at least.

"I deal with this anymore. Bella and Aiden,...you two obviously like eachother...a lot! And Bella your perfect for Aiden. Better than I was anyways..." Alyssa started.

"But if you guys like eachother then date! I'm tired of feeling like the only reason you guys are unhappy is because of me." Alyssa wished it hurt less to say it. But she had to get it out. She hated feeling like the bad guy.

"But Im done with this..." Alyssa huffed sadly and picked up her cashmere sweatshirt and slowly walked off towards the castle.

Bella wanted to laugh a little at the awkwardness and Aiden's attempt to make things go back to normal. "Umm it says, 'In memoriam of Rose Landers, the rose who never wilts. Ravenclaw House, First year. Beloved student and Friend. Passed first year of Hogwarts New Zealand." She looked at Aiden and shrugged.

Suddenly Alyssa stood up and said that she and Aiden could be together and that she felt like she was the reason they were unhappy. Before Bella could say anything Alyssa took off. "Alyssa!" she yelled at her to come back. "Ugh!" Bella said out loud. She hated this so much, she hated having caused all this, she wanted to cry all over again!

"Oh, I don't have my glasses on..." Aiden said a little embarassed. Aiden looked down at his feet ashamed to say anything else because it was true, he liked Bella much more than he liked Aly, Aiden sighed as he heard her walk away. Aiden glanced over at Bella unsure of what to do or to say.

Bella could feel a fresh wave of tears coming on and she looked up at the sky to stop herself from crying. She could feel Aiden looking at her and she said, "I'm sorry" for about the millionth time.

Aiden turned his head to look at Bella and said, "Bells, Bells, stop crying, it'll be fine, I mean we have that 'amazing' plan." Aiden said the last bit sarcastically, he hated not being able to talk to her or even see her. Aiden wiped her tears softly as he looked into her eyes.

Isabella tried to stop crying and looked at Aiden as he wiped her tears away. She hadn't seen or talked to him in a while and she had really missed him. "What are we gonna do?" she asked weakly, still trying to stop crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back