Sitting

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden walked over to the rosebush out of boredem, he hadn't been there yet and the garden held to many memories with Bella. Aiden said sadly as he thought of her, he told her that they couldn't even see each other, Aiden knew that was best until they could control themselves but he missed her. Aiden took a seat on a bench as he stared at the flowers, to avoid his thoughts.

Alyssa ran fingers through her straight blonde hair and stared carefully into the mirror. She decided that she was tired of staying cooped inside and decided to go for a walk around the garden. With one last flip of her hair Alyssa walked out of the her dorm room.

Alyssa slowly walked into the garden. To her shock she had saw Aiden sitting by the rose bush. He looked deep in thought. She hoped he wouldn't mind if he walked over.

"Hey space cadet. What are you doing out here all alone?" Alyssa asked as she walke dover slowly.

Aiden didn't hear anyone enter then jumped slightly when he heard Aly's voice, as if she could tell his thoughts. Aiden looked over at Alyssa and said, "Hey Trooper, I'm just trying to think you know? What are you doing here?" Aiden gave her a shy smile then waved her over to him.

Alyssa walked over to him and smoothed her light blue dress before she sat down next to him. Aiden looked nervous and that somewhat worried Alyssa. She hoped he would be alright.

"Thinking huh? Are you alright?" Alyssa asked softly. "I'm just out here because I was bored and nothing better to do than go for a walk." Alyssa muttered honestly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just got news that Gaspard cheated on my Mom when I was 3 and now I have a half sister," Aiden spat the last part angrily. Then calmed himself down and looked at Alyssa and said, "Oh nice..."

Lately Isabella had taken to wandering the castle and the grounds to keep herself busy. She wandered over to the garden even though she knew she shouldn't because it reminded her of Aiden too much but decided to go visit the Rosebush since she'd never been there. However when she entered she saw Aiden and Alyssa. Bella's heart stopped for a second, before it started beating faster. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything," she said, avoiding their gaze and turning to leave.

Aiden turned his head as he heard someone's foot steps Aiden's heart sped up as he tried to avoid looking at her. Aiden looked over at Alyssa, wondering if she would invite her over because he didn't feel it was his place though all he wanted to do was be with her, without risking getting in trouble, he made his desicion on his feelings but he didn't want to share it with either of them, because he knew it would hurt Aly, and that would hurt Bella and Theo would get mad and Bella would get even more sad and Aiden would be known as the biggest jerk to ever have lived.

Alyssa stared at Aiden for a moment before she shook her head and sighed. She knew what was already up with these two and as much as it angered her she wasn't going to make them miserable because of it.

"Bella wait!" Alyssa called. Alyssa decided to wait for a minute before she expressed her worry about Aiden's situation. "Come sit with us?!" Alyssa pleaded.

Aiden looked curiously at Alyssa as she pleaded with Bells then looked at his hand quietly avoiding their gaze. Aiden wasn't sure what to do in this situation, it would be more awkward now that it had been when he found out about Bella because now he knew his own feelings towards her.

Bella bit her lip as she turned. She figured since Alyssa was the one to invite her, she should go. She smiled weakly at her best friend and walked over to them. She sat on Aiden's other side and looked around trying not to make it awkward. "What's up?" she asked lightly.

Aiden bit his lip nervously as Bella sat beside him, he looked over at her and said cautiously, "I was just telling Alyssa that I found out I have a sister." Aiden scowled to himself as he said those words.

"Oh," Bella said simply, unable to understand why he was so upset. "When was she born?" she asked, thinking she was an infant.

Aiden looked over at Alyssa and then looked back at Bella and said, "He cheated on my mother with some dirty muggle and now I have a half sister."

Bella gasped. "Oh wow, I'm sorry Aiden," she said softly when he said he said his father had cheated on his mother. She knew his mother meant so much to him.
Then she too scowled and said, "Welcome to the club. Do you remember my sister Wendy I told you about? My dad cheated on my mom with a muggle too and that's how Wendy was born," she said rolling her eyes.

"Yesterday I got a letter from Gaspard." Aiden responded then shuddered at the thought of having her in his family, and calling her his sister.

"Ew...I mean no...ew..." Aiden said honestly with a light smile to Bella.

"Wow," Bella murmured. "So...did your father know about her all along or did he just find out too?" she asked.

Then Alyssa said something about keeping her dad in line and Bella smiled. "Let's hope he at least stays true to the Pureblood line!"

"He found out a few weeks ago, or thats what Rosaline tells me," Aiden said truthfully. "Aparently the girls mother died and know she HAS to go to Gaspard."

"Of course my dad wouldn't do that. I'd kill him before he does." Alyssa snarled and crossed her arms over her chest. She felt so bad for her two friends that their fathers couldn't bother to keep loyal.

"How old is your sister?" Alyssa asked.

"She's 9, ugh and she will be attending school with me when she can start," Aiden said with a fair bit of disgust in his voice. "Her name is Joceline or something like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back