Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
not certain
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Padme’s mood had really bounced back since the dada classes. She could admit she had generally been feeling a bit low, Jace was busy and she didn't have many others to spend the time with. She had never really been bothered by loneliness before, her time before Hogwarts hadn’t exactly been filled with dozens of friends, not even one close one. She hadn’t been bothered like her brother had, but no one had really given her any time of day just in case. Either way she wasn’t the one to win. This hadn’t really gotten better at Hogwarts, She had more casual friends, people were friendly with her, but she still lacked a lot of company. As she had grown older it had begun to feel keener and keener. She liked working, though she hadn’t done it too much yet. It was a nice break and she got to spend time around others but it wasn’t like she had that much company there either. Padme was sitting in the third floor, just off the steps with a book in front of her. But she wasn’t really paying attention to it. She was glancing out the window and her mind was just elsewhere with a definite pensive expression on her face.

Samantha was her making her way back to her dorm from the library, where she had decided to study for her upcoming exams. Sam felt that she was doing well in her classes this year, and had hoped that she would keep it up for the rest of her Hogwarts schooling. As she was going to take the stairs to the next floor up, she had noticed someone sitting and looking out at the window. Samantha realised it was Padme. They hadn't really spoken or hang out in a while, only seeing each other in the dorm. She decided to make her way to Padme. "Hey, anything interesting out there?" Samantha said with a small smile, while slightly pointing to the window with her right hand, as her stack of books her hugged with her left hand.

Padme glanced up from where she was looking when she heard Sam speak next to her. They’d always been friends, but she knew she’d been rather distant recently, they didn’t hang out nearly as much and she did at times feel the loss of that potential friendship. If she’d just been better, perhaps her and Sam could’ve been better friends by this point. She gave a little smile and shook her head. ”Not really, I’ve heard rumours about a giant something in the lake, but haven’t spotted anything,” she replied. She looked at the books that Sam was holding and gave a little motion to them, ”Hows your studying going?” they were heading towards exam season, so of course every other moment would be filled with revision. Her own was being interrupted currently, in that she’d opted to stare out a window rather than stare at any books.

Samantha smiles a little when Padme mentioned rumoured something in the lake. She did hear people mention around the school about this giant thing in the lake. "Oh yeah, I heard about that. Sounds strange. But it's Hogwarts. Something strange always happens" Samantha says with a smile and shrug. She looks down at the books that are wrapped under her arm. "It's going okay I guess. Getting there" Samantha says with a small smile. She felt like she was keeping up with her classes. Even though there were a lot more topics to cover in classes now. Sam then looks at Padme. "How's yours going? And, how are you?" Samantha says with curiosity and a small smile. She hadn't had a proper conversation with Padme, so she thought it was worth a shot to try.

Padme gave a little smile and nodded, something odd was always happening around this school. The magical world was filled with odd things like that. Padme hadn’t seen it and she knew her brother hadn’t seen it. She wasn’t even sure it was real, but it also wouldn’t surprise her if it was real. The hufflepuff gave a little nod of agreement, ”Yeah, pretty much the same, just getting there, trying to stay on top of it all and make sure I don’t flunk any classes. I’m somewhat dreading OWLs,” she had watched her brother’s stress during that year but had always hoped she wouldn’t. Now with it being next year she could easily see how. ”I’m alright, you know just looking forward to a bit of a break from all of it. It gets a bit much sometimes….,” she trailed off slightly, giving a small sigh before smiling again, ”What about you? How’ve you been?” she moved a little inviting Sam to sit with her. It had been a while since they’d been able to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back