Sitting on a tree...

Ana-Cole smiled. "That doesn't sound too confident about it" She said with a small laugh not really sure what to do. "I mean you already lost one wand today" she said jokingly debating whether or not to let Ginny borrow her wand.

'Don't worry i understand.You probably spent a fortune on that wand and you don't want to have to pay another fortune for a new one.'Ginny said smiling. :)
'I don't suppose you want to help me look for mine do you?'

"I can help you find yours" Ana-Cole said with a smile "sounds like an adventure." She said with a laugh and she was ready for an adventure.

' Great.Just one question though.How long can you hold your breath for?'said ginny looking at the more serious side of things. :)

Ana-Cole thought for a bit. "I don't exactly know, but I guess we will find out. I think I can hold my breathe for quite some time though. Don't worry about that" Ana-Cole said

'Right, ready as Ginny dived under the water and shot down as far as she could to the bottom.Then she waited till Ana-cole had joined her. This time she hoped it didn't turn out wrong like the last time she had lost her wand.

"Ready" Ana-Cole said taking a deep breath and diving down following Ginny. She was getting quite close to the bottom and started to look around until she found Ginny. Ana-Cole stayed right by Ginny and wondered where her wand could possible be. In the back of Ana-Cole's mind the idea of the giant squid still lingered.

Ginny started to feel along the sand and dirt for her wand.She felt something and wished it was her wand. She picked it up. It was just some seaweed. She started to think where it could be? visualizing the moment she dropped her wand she decided it would probably be a couple of metres away from her. She went and searched to her left. She found it.
Now to check it's mine. Ginny said the spell'Lumos'.It worked but she could tell it wasn't hers.She shruged her shoulders and faces Ana-Cole.

Ginny started to look for her wand as did Ana-Cole. Ana-Cole glanced around the bottom feeling through the sand hoping to find the wand soon. The waters were actually starting to creep her out. She looked over at Ginny who had found a wand and seemed to do a lumos spell and it worked. Great Ana-Cole thought happily. She found her wand Ana-Cole would smile, but at the moment all she could think about was continueing to hold her breathe. Then Ginny shrugged her shoulders. Ana-Cole wondered if this meant that this was not Ginny's wand. "Is it yours" Ana-Cole mouthed quickly trying to keep as much air as she could still in her mouth as she gulped down only a small bit of water. Ana-Cole did not know how much longer she could stay now. I hope that is her wand Ana-Cole thought to herself.

She kept a hold of the wand while Ginny searched for hers. they had been down there for about 3 minutes. Ginny was alright but she wasn't sure if Ana-cole was. she signalled to go up and waited for Ana-cole to go up first. that puts her out of danger. ginny waited behind and kept searching for her wand. she saw it. picked it up and tried lumos on it again. It worked as well and she could tell it was hers.
'Nox' she said switching both lights off together. she went to surface as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back