Sitting on a tree...

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny was swinging her legs off one of the top branches of a tree. She was staring at the lake and the hills and sky after it. She was relaxing after her homework and quidditch she had been practising. She was thinking of back home and her life before she came here. her hand shot up to her throat as if she was in pain and she stopped swinging her legs. 'Ahhh'
She wished somebody would come and give her company. She was starting to be in some major pain.

Patrick had gone down to the lake it had been only a few days since he had had a "talk" with Angelica.As he walked by a tree he heard some noise from one of the branches,it was a girl he didn't know if she was okay or not,"Hey, there!"Patrick yelled up."Are you okay?"He asked wanting to make sure she didn't need any help.

'yeah... well...sort of. Ummmmm...........I..I..I don't know'said Ginny to a boy from one of her classes. It was Patrick. Ginny took her hand away from her neck quikly incase he noticed. This is it, thought Ginny, why did it have to happen up here. She looked at her hand. It was red.

Ginny felt Patrick watching her and she quickly hid her hand in her pocket.
'Nothing wrong but thank you, Patrick'
Her hand hurt.She thought about jumping but she couldn't land properly with a bleeding hand.She'd have to climbed down. she had totally forgotten about her parents now. Quikly she held onto a branch and stepped on it and continued this way until she was at the bottom.man i can make a fool of myself.She saw Patrick just standing there.
'Wanna go for a swim' she sensed him staring at her.

Ana-Cole was walking about by the lake when she saw two people. She was extremely bored and she had seen one of the people before, the boy. Ana-Cole believed that his name was Patrick. She walked over to the both of them. "Hello" Ana-Cole said. "Do you guys mind some company?" She said with a smile hoping that she wasn't interupting anything important.

Patrick watched as she climbed down the tree,"Uhm,well I'm not really in the mood for a swim.Sorry."He said.Patrick turned towards the newcomer."Hello."Patrick stated.

"Hello" Ana-Cole replied once more. "I'm Ana-Cole. I think we have met before" Ana-Cole said trying to remember. "Patrick right?" She asked with a small smile hoping she was not confusing him with someone else.

Ana-Cole smiled not quite sure if she or he remembering them meeting before, but it did not exactly matter. "So what have you been up to?" She asked Patrick. Then she looked at the girl he was talking to before. "I'm sorry am I interupting anything?" she asked.

'Oh no nothing at all, i'll just tag along with you guys in a second. i've got to do something. ginny rushed over to the lake and quikly washed her hand. the blood wouldn't come away.
'Not now' spaeking to herself. she would have to leave it.
She headed back with her hand in her picket still.
'So what do you want to do?' she asked both of them.

"whatever you two want to do. I mean I was the late arrival" Ana-Cole said with a smile.

'Do you just want to go for a walk near the lake then? Cos that's all i can see happening here.'said Ginny in a jokinly sort of way.

"I think that would be best. I mean if I stand here any longer without moving I may just freeze" Ana-Cole said in the same joking tone, but in reality she was freezing. I should have worn a sweat shirt Ana-Cole thought to herself shivering just a tiny bit.

'sooooo any of you tried out for the quidditch?' said ginny trying to break the silence.

"Actually I did not try out for Quidditch. I had never even flown before flying class and I was not quite ready to make a complete fool of myself trying out for Quidditch when I was not ready at all" Ana-Cole said with a smile and a little laugh at herself. "Did you try out?" she asked Ginny.

'Yeah and even if i did make a fool of myself it still would of been good practise which it was cause i made it to the team.Shame you didn't ry for beaters.Hardly anyone tried for that.' said Ginny.

"I think I should of now" Ana-Cole said " But at the time I really didn't want to. I guess I will just have to try next year" Ana-Cole said. "But that is forever away" Ana-Cole said trying not to think about the future.

' yeah' said Ginny.
'but you can cheer them on now. have you got your yule ball partner yet?'

Ana-Cole blushed slightly. "Actually I hadn't even thought about that. No I do not have a date yet" she said still a little red. "How about you anyone special yet?" Ana-cole asked

'No no-one but then i don't think i will get one anyway. nobody is interested in me. i'm too weird.'
said Ginny rather quieter than before.

Ana-Cole could immediately heard Ginny's voice decrease in volume. "What do you mean your wierd?" Ana-Cole asked but was not actually intended for a question more a statement "You don't seem a bit odd to me" She said with a conforting smile. "If anyone won't find a date, I won't. I guess I just don't seem to click with the guys here. It doesn't quite matter though. I mean people can still have fun at the Yule Ball without a date." Ana-Cole said now trying to reassure herself as much as Ginny.

'Yeah ,I know. Sometimes i wonder what the big fuss is all about but i supose it would be nice to go with someone. Anyway, do you like any sports?' said Ginny trying to change the subject yet again.

Ana-Cole pushed the idea of the Yule ball out of her head. She had team later to think about it, if she was ever going to think about it. "You do like to bounce around quite a bit during a conversation" Ana-Cole said in a joking tone refering to Ginny's ability to change the subject so randomly and easily. "Sports though." Ana-Cole said thinking. "I do like a lot of muggle sports, such as soccer, tennis, soft ball, basically anything" Ana-Cole said with a smile. "Quidditch on the otherhand is not on my top to do list" Ana-Cole said with a little smile. There was a little pause. "Well I obviously know you like Quidditch. Do you play any other sports?" Ana-Cole asked wondering if Ginny even knew about all the muggle sports that Ana-Cole listed that she liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back