Sitting on a tree...

'Oh yeah, i basicly live my life with sports. Mainly horse-riding, base ball but all other types of muggle sports as well. I'm not to keen on skiing and cross-country though. So do you suport any football teams?'asked ginny glad she had met someone who knew loads of muggle sports.

Ana-Cole smiled a grateful and happy smile. At least she did not think I was babbling on about muggle sports that she did not understand. She gets muggle sports that is such a relief Ana-Cole thought to herself "Football?" she said "Well I watch it sometimes mostly the superbowl for the commerials though" she said with a small laugh. "I really don't have a favorite team though" Ana-Cole said with a smile hoping that Ginny did not find her slightly odd.

((I hope you were talking about American Football. Sorry if you weren't :cool: ))

((no i wasn't sorry. i was talking about british football.))

'Oh that's ok. I don't have a favourite team either. i hardly ever watch it though. Only the big matches really,'said ginny. ' Do you support ant teams in any sport then?'

((sorry about that :p I was not quite sure either way))

"Well it is slightly odd, but if I am watching a game I will pick the team I want to win and cheer them on then. Usually I pick by the uniforms." Ana-Cole said with a small laugh and smile. "But I do not support a certain team and keep track of when the win" Ana-Cole said wondering if that sounded sane in the least bit. "How about you do you support any teams?" Ana-Cole asked

' well, that a new way to chose teams,' said Ginny laughing slightly. :) 'No i don't support any certain teams just the country that the teams are from. I support Southern cyprus cuse it's where i'm from.'Ginny thought about what she had just said. the pain immediately came back in her hand and it felt like there was somthing hot against it. she clenched her teeth trying not to show any signs of pain. 'so anyway, do you have any pets?''

Ana-Cole smiled but noticed that something was wrong. Don't say anything Ana-Cole thought to herself [/I]She is hiding the pain for a reason She thought again. "Actually I have a few pets back home, but none here yet. I have a turtle named Shelly. I know what an original name" She said with a little laugh. "I am not so wonderful at picking names for pets" she said with a smile and then continued. "I have a Dog named Trixy, a cat named Sassy, and two birds named Lilly and Baby" She said naming all of her pets and their noncreative names. Ana-Cole missed them all something dreadful. "So do you have any pets. You said you like riding horses. Do you have a horse?" Ana-Cole asked with a hint of excitment in her voice. She had always wanted a horse, but her parents had always said that she could never get one.

'What a lot of pets!their not that bad names.' said Ginny trying to be reassuring.
'well, it's not mine exactly but yeah i have a horse. she'll probably be sold now because i'm not their.it's a shame really. i named her Shadow because she all black except for one star on her hind quarters. i still have in my mind though incase she gets sold though.' said Ginny. she took her hand out of her pocket and wiped it on her jeans. stop it! Stop It!Ginny thought.

"Thanks" Ana-Cole said with a smile when Ginny told her they were not bad names "But I know that are not the best, but it doesn't matter. None of them said anything bad about their names so I guess they are happy with them" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh. "But aww I have always wanted a horse." Then Ana-Cole thought about the sad fact of the horse being sold. "I bet Shadow won't be sold. I bet she will be waiting for you when you return home" Ana-Cole said always thinking positivly. Ana-Cole then noticed Ginny's hand, but did not quite know what to say. "Did you injure your hand?" Ana-Cole asked.

' No.'said ginny a bit to quick. 'yeah but you see Shadow's is only my horse in my heart. she's actually the farmer's horse next door and i was the only one to ride her and now that i don't come to ride her everyday he'll think i've moved and will probably sell him. After all, he is getting quite old now and my family don't like Shadow anymore than snakes and spiders. Doesn't matter though, I'll probably move on and find him one day. What's your favourite subject so far then?you'll probably guess mine.'said ginny sliding her hand back in her pocket.

Ana-Cole was a little taken back by Ginny's quick response but decided to leave it at that. "well as long as you and Shadow are reunited someday everything will turn out" Ana-Cole said positively again. "But my favorite subject in school would have to be transfiguration or flying. Both are quite enjoyable" Ana-Cole said. "What about you?" She asked having a hint of what it may be but she did not want to guess wrong.

'Flying, but i don't have DADA yet so i'm looking forwards to that still' said Ginny.
'Do you feel like going for a swim?'

Ana-Cole's smile grew. "A swim sounds like a great idea." She said with a small laugh "I hope the water isn't too chilly" Ana-Cole said wondering what the water was like for she had never gone swimming in this lake before or any other lake before. The only time she had gone swimming back home was in a pool. A lake would be quite different. She thought to herself.

'Great. well it depends what you would call chily.it's only chily to me when you come out at night so i don't think it should be that bad. last one there is a rotten egg.' said Ginny running to the lake, taking her shoes off and diving in.

Ana-Cole quickly took off her shoes and followed Ginny running to the edge of the lake. "Here goes nothing" she said to herself taking a deep breath and jumping in. The water was a little cold, but it felt nice nonetheless. She went under a couple of times to get her hair wet and get use to the temperature of the water. Finally she surfaced and looked over at Ginny.

' Do you that you're standing on the spot where the giant squid lives?' said Ginny. She waited for a responce, trying to keep a straight face. the water was stinging at her cuts on her hand and stomach but she was in the water so she was happy.

Ana-Cole looked about in the water and then at Ginny. "Giant Squid?" she questioned trying to figure out if Ginny was joking or not, but she kept a very nice straight face. "You are messing with me right?" Ana-Cole asked looking about in the water.

' well half and half. The first parts wrong but the giant squid does live here. Just in the center though so you're safe but i'm not.' Ginny had finished the sentence when she went under the water.

Ana-Cole laughed "Way to get me worked up" Ana-Cole said with a laugh. "Your safe." she said then seeing Ginny go under the water. "Really funny Ginny" She said waiting for her to come above the water.

ginny saw Ana-Cole on top of the water and then she remember her wand. she got her wand out and said 'lumos'.she spun it round to she what had grabbed her. A stick like thing she had never seen. She tried the dissarming charm on it.
'Expelliarmus'. it didn't work. she tried it again with a differnet movement. The thing let go and ginny leg stung the thing had made a cut in her leg. She couldn't see again and she had lost her wand again.

Ana-Cole saw that Ginny was under the water for quite some time. "Ginny" she said loudly. "Ginny this is not funny are you ok?" she asked but got no reply. Ana-Cole started to get worried. She went under the water when she saw a light that looked like someone had done a lumos spell. She opened her eyes under the water and saw Ginny trying to struggle away from what looked like a stick. Ana-Cole saw that Ginny's leg was cut. Ana-Cole motioned to Ginny to come up not knowing what else to do. Ana-Cole was at a loss for air she came back up for a huge breath before going back down to see what was happening with Ginny.

ginny shot up as she for the second time had lost her wand.
'sorry. i'm accident prone.' ginny said Ana-cole.'i didn't scare you did i? sorry if I did . i wonder what it was.' said Ginny as she started laughing. :))

Ana-Cole couldn't help but laugh along her heart was pounding so fast. "Accident prone?" Ana-Cole said doubtfully between her laughter. "I would say a little more than that" She said jokingly. "Are you ok though?" she asked still smiling but no longer laughing.

'Oh yeah. You don't happen to have a wand with you by any chance?Cos if you do could I please borrow it?' said Ginny calming down quite a bit.
This is great fun. I never knew i could have so much fun in a whole year.thought Ginny. :)

Ana-Cole smiled. "I am glad that you are ok, but it so I happens I do have a wand" she said in a fake proud voice. "I will only let you borrow it if you promise not to lose this one too" she said jokingly with a smile spread across her face. Ana-Cole was having quite a good time.

'I'll try but i can't promise anthing,'said Ginny. It was true.Even if she promised she couldn't stop fate happenning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back