Sitting in The Park

"Oh I'm not?" he act somewhere surprise hinting it so evenly in his voice. As she lean to press her soft pout against his cold flesh his hand would extend to reach out for hers once again. Before she could vanish from his gasp he caught her in time. "How can you trust a stranger as myself not to be a killer. Not to just slaughter you right now and walk away as if I never existed? " he said with alluring smile holding her close.
"Oh I'm not?" he act somewhere surprise hinting it so evenly in his voice. As she lean to press her soft pout against his cold flesh his hand would extend to reach out for hers once again. Before she could vanish from his gasp he caught her in time. "How can you trust a stranger as myself not to be a killer. Not to just slaughter you right now and walk away as if I never existed? " he said with alluring smile holding her close.

Chloe was stopped as he pulled her back to him. His hand wrapped around her cold skin. He only had one of her hands. She laughed at his words. Like she would ever be scared of him. Like a flash, Cloe had her wand out and pointed at him. He had barely had time to blink, no way could he react that fast. A smile danced across her lips. "Because I'm a witch. Not to mention, I'm quite good with a wand. You wouldn't have the chance." she said confidently. Chloe studied her magic carefully, learning everything at a rapid pace. She was advanced for her age. She lowered her wand slightly. "Plus I don't think you would do that. I trust you." she said a warm smile on her lips.

Link let her go the answer to his question was finally exposed. "I had my suspicious you were one, come on firewhisky you lucky these muggels don't have a clue what you are." he said with a cold stare. Link begin to fix the collar of his leather jacket not phase by the threats of her wand. "Tell me this why didn't you go to a wizaring school? Something wrong being surrounded by your kind?" he asked plain stiff.

Chloe frowned at Link. With her own kind? What was he talking about? "Excuse you. These people are my kind. Obviously you don't know how my world works. They practically worship the ground I walk on. I get whatever I like." she told him with a smirk on her face. Chloe put her wand up. "My father teaches me magic instead. I still get to go to all the parties I like. Why would I want to go to school?" she asked as if the term disgusted her. "Why aren't you in school?" she asked him, not pleased by his stiffness.

Link couldn't help as he compare her with someone from his past, the thought only linger for the moment as he shoved it away. "Your kind you mean lifestyle of the rich and famous" he said more obviously than a question. "You know exposure is a b*tch wouldn't want to know what will happen if the muggels knew. Your friends and family, there are places you may end if they found about your secret. Exposure but I'm not like that." he played the game back, course she would shoot him the same threats, but Link didn't care. What more did he really have to live for, there was nothing left for the prince of darkness, nothing except endurline. "Home schooled like you Princess but unlike you I taught myself and than some. he bragged dusting his shoulders off, knowing well it wasn't the complete truth.

Chloe listened to Link's threats about expousure. She didn't buy them. It was all just empty words. She rolled her eyes. "I perfected the memory modifying charm last year. I'm not worried about it." Chloe said confidently. Her dad was tough on her; he pushed her magical lessons as far as he could and then more. Mr. Livingstone wanted his daughter to be the best at everything. "You haven't seen my magic. You don't know what I can do." she said, stepping closer to him. One hand twisted through his hair behind his head. Chloe smiled. She was enjoying this. It was rare that anyone even dared to talk back to her.

Link felt her hands glide through his tossed short hair. "Really now?" he played it off with being impressed. Was she really capable of such magic or was she toying with him. Link would bellieve it though she seems and would say she carried herself to have it all. Of course it was obvious she was rich and now that he knew who her teacher was, he couldn't think she was bluffing. Stepping back from her reach he shake his head,as his hands would secure right back to his sides.

Chloe pretended to pout as Link move out of her reach. She was starting to grow tired of this office and wished for a more comfortable room. "Really." she purred back. "I have a stict teacher." she said thinking of her dad. Chloe stepped back towards Link. A soft smile danced her her full lips. "Lets go upstairs." she said before taking his hand. Chloe apparated them to the family's private suite upstairs. She released his hand before dancing her way over to the couch and gracefully sitting down. "This is much better don't you think?" she asked with a smirk on her beautiful face.

Link couldn't help but smirk as they appear in a private suite. It resembles the one he was currently staying at, but with a lot more elegant furniture not that Link was paying much close to notice. Walking towards Chloe he would sit besides her, his arm reaching over armchair as he rest it over her shoulder. "So tell me Ms. Livingstone what are your interest are with a non gentleman as myself." he played off his voice so seductive in her liking.

Chloe grinned as Link put his arm around her. She was already growing fond of this boy, though she could tell he was a bit on the dangerous side. It was that side that thrilled Chloe. She laughed at his question. "How do you know I am interested?" she asked, her saphire eyes shining. Chloe was interested in him but she wasn't sure why. Something about him attracted her. Not that she would ever tell him.

"Why else would you bring a guy like myself up here, not to talk business of course not.." he said with amusment within his eyes. He would lean close to her peeking into her crystalline views, a girl like her sure knew what she wanted. Was Link just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride? Might as well, guess Ioan teachings came in handy, even if they were just a brief lesson.

Chloe shrugged at his question. She liked the amusement in his eyes. It brought life to him. Chloe had a feeling that if he wanted to, he could be perfectly sweet. But then again, that was the same for her. It was all part of the game they played. "I get bored easily. I needed to change scenery." she said, pretending like that was all it had been. Chloe waved her wand and a large bottle of firewhiskey came flying towards her as well as two crystal glasses. The bottle proceded to pour the two drinks. Chloe picked hers up. "Care for a drink?" she asked before taking a huge glup out of hers. Pretty soon she would start feeling it.

Taking the glass from mid air Link gasp it and drank most of it. Firewhisky was suppose to be the strongest wizaring drink out there, not for Link. He could probably down a whole bottle, but he felt the effects settle in slowly for him that day. He couldn't pinpoint why the drink had got to him so easily, though he hold his posture still, his eyes wandering from Chloe towards his glass. "Should go soon..." he trailed off a whisper, why did he had a feeling she wanted him to get wasted, or was just him thinking to much.

Chloe downed the rest of her glass. She was clearly feeling its effects. Her head was swimming. Definitely tipsy. Chloe poured herself another glass. It was something she did often with her friends. They had all been drinking for years now, starting back when they were fourteen. None of their parents cared as long as they didn't embarress their families in public. Chloe leaned into Link. "Don't say that." she said, her mouth slipping into a pretty pout. "Why would you want to leave?" she asked him.

" I'm not sure if I'm the type of guy you want to get involved with" he said with a slight grin watching Chloe. She was beautiful he couldn't resist to stare, his reflection bouncing off her glittering gaze. His other arm would extend grabbing the bottle of firewhisky gasping it within his hand he pour the rest of the content down his open lips.

Chloe downed her third glass of firewhiskey. She was a thin girl so it didn't take much alcohol to get to her. She had already drank way more than her limit. "And what kind of guy would that be?" she asked, trailing her fingertips along his jawline. Chloe didn't really care what that was. She could tell he was the bad boy type but that was the type of guy she was most attracted to. She admired him as he downed the last of the firewhiskey. Chloe turned, kissing him full on the mouth. She was a flirt and even more so when she was drunk. Chloe was definitely drunk.

Before Link could say anything, he felt Chloe lips pressed against his. Its been a long time he could really say he felt a woman lips against his own. Not that he enjoyed, he really was. His fingers would gasp at her side, as there kiss deepens. He felt his lips open to speak, only to feel her press on more."Kirea..." he accidentally felt himself slips, only problem it wasn't Kirea but Chloe a girl he just met. "No..no...no!" his strongs hands trying to stop the girl from going any further. Pushing her off he stood, quickly shaking his head as if he was doing something wrong.

Chloe wrapped her arms around this unfamiliar boy. He was kissing her back but then suddenly he wasn't. He called her Kiera....who was that? She had heard of a muggle girl named Kiera that was a gymnast but surely it wasn't the same one. Chloe frowned. "Who is Kiera?" she asked confused. Then, he was pushing her away. He was much stronger than her. Chloe pouted as he stood up. "Why are you saying no? What did I do?" she asked, not understanding. Most boys considered themselves lucky if they got a kiss from Chloe Livingstone.

"No one." he said still shaking his head. How could he fall for girls so easily its like they knew his weakness, he felt horrible all of a sudden. "I'm starting to think NY is not the best for me." he added fixing the collar of his leather jacket once again. Link headed out the doors not looking back, who was he fooling girls are his weakness. He hated how they could so easily make him feel the way he dose, manipulator was more like it.

Chloe frowned as he got up to leave. New York wasn't the best place for him? Why not? Chloe jumped up as he headed towards the door. She couldn't let him leave. She liked him. He wasn't like her normal boy toys. He was a wizard. Link could do magic with her and that attracted her almost as much as his liked his looks. She walked towards him and caught his arm. "No! Please don't leave. I can't behave myself if this is about some girlfriend." she said assuming that the boy was dating someone else. Why else would a boy refuse her?

As Chloe would grab Link arm he would glare at her clinching his teeth at the process. "Yeah something like that." he flinch looking at Chloe. Well she wasn't a girlfriend, she was his past, but his feelings were strong. "Its nothing really...Just getting used to this place is all." he admitting sighing as he converted his gaze down towards the ground.

Link didn't say the girl was a girlfriend so was he still off limits? Chloe led him back to the couch. "You'll get used to it in no time." she purred. "Don't leave. I promise I will behave, if thats what you want." she said, giving him a seductive look.

Wasn't it a bit to soon for her to act this way to him. Possibly, girls in America were sure strange. His mood remain the same, deep down he felt abounded. Well isn't that was he always was just abounded. No amount of passion can remove the pain he still hold deep inside him. It felt like a knife digging its way deeper into his chest so he let the girl get her way. "No its alright I overracted a bit." he replied with so much effort to make things seem alright.

Chloe looked at Link with curiousity in his eyes. She took his hand and laced her fingers through his. It sounded to her like something serious had happened with this Kiera if he had overreacted that much. "Would you like to talk about it?" she asked as she placed her head on his chest. "Kiera is an unusal name. There is only one girl I have heard about with that name and she's a muggle out in California." Chloe said with a dismissive shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back