Sitting in The Park

"Just some girl from home..." he lied as he held her hand. Link looked down at Chloe she felt to comfortable on top of him, it felt like they were together for a long time, Link must be good if he pulled this off. Playing as the lost soul as part, damn maybe he should go to Hollywood or something. I'm sure he could get a shot at fame and fortune without having to kill muggels. "Is there a club we could go tonight I feel like scouting the scene. he changed the subject quickly.

Chloe smiled at his answer. She chose to ignore this Kiera. The girl wouldn't be ruining her fun tonight. Chloe liked Link. He was her type in almost every way. When he asked to go to a club, her face lit up. Chloe loved parties and it usually got her in trouble. The magazine photographers liked to catch Chloe Livingstone out at a club or bar up to her usual antics. She nodded her head at him. "Of course there is. We can go to my favorite club though if we do that then don't be surprised if you end up in a magazine somewhere. Its pretty typical." she admitted.

"It sounds fun what time and where?" Link asked running his hands through her hair. If Link wanted a life beyond the wizaring his chance was to do it now. Soon he will be deciding upon his future, if they decide for him to get a dark mark or not. He hopes to find out soon, than he could meet up with Leah Winters once again. The dream was sort of becoming his goal in a way, just so he wouldn't end up in disappointed he pushed the vision to the side. In the and he just wants everything to come in his favour.

Chloe grinned at the boy. It was about 8pm now. She usually didn't show up to the clubs until a little after 10pm. She wanted to change and look more appealing. "How about you meet me back where I met you earlier at 10pm?" she said thinking that would be about right. Already the effects of the alcohol were wearing off. She was going to have to fix that problem at the clubs. "Is that alright?" she asked him with an attractive smile.

"Sure" Link said with a smirk curling by the end of his lips. He wander if he should leave now seeing as he had to get ready as well. Standing up again he was more careful not to push Chloe like the way he had done before. "Need to get ready, my suite is a couples block heading towards Manhattan" he says calmly gripping the side of his neck.

Chloe nodded her head. "Alright. See you soon." she said before kissing him on the cheek. Chloe flashed him a bright smile. Then she apparated away, back to her penthouse by Central park.

Link follow the same, he apparated back to his suite getting ready for the club tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back