Sitting by the Lake

"Hm... I don't know if I really have a favorite," said Steel. "I like Shakespeare. 'As You Like It' is a fun one."

(ooc: I totally just typed a full paragraph about the HP books and how fantastic they are before realizing what I was doing, lol.)

Kiera smiled. "Ive never read that one... I like Julius Ceaser pretty well...and Taming of the Shrew..." She leaned into his arm as he put it around her. The sun was setting and giving off brilliant pinks purples and blues.. ...It was quite romantic.

((occ thats great i laughed so hard when i read that) :D ))

"Hmm. I haven't read either of those," he said. "I saw 'Kiss Me, Kate' once, though. I think that's based on 'Taming of the Shrew,' isn't it?"

"That's quite a read," said Steel. "I haven't ever done it myself, but it looks fantastic. I also like history. Magical history, of course. The muggle stuff is boring. I'm reading 'Great Wizarding Events of the Twentieth Century' right now. At least I think that's what it's called." He smiled.

"Yeah, absolutely," said Steel. "Any time. I'm almost done with it, so you can probably have it in a couple days."

Kiera grinned. "Thanks!" She looked around. Everything felt right when she was with Steel. She was the happiest she had been since she arrived. She rested her head on his shoulder and enjoyed the sunset.

The lake sparkled and glowed under the crimson sky. The time that afternoon seemed to have flown by.

(ooc: Sorry for the break, I was out of town.)

Kiera sighed. Everything was so perfect in Steel's arms. Even the sun twinkled down at them....

((its cool i was actually gone for the most part friday and saturday.....highschool game then went to the georgia game :D )))

As the sun continued to fall behind the far-off mountain, Steel realized that it was getting late.
"Crap," he said. "We probably should go back to our dorms, what with classes starting tomorrow and everything. (ooc: sorry for the date change, but this obviously took place before term started) I really had an amazing time, Kiera. I can't wait to see you again."

Kiera sighed again. "Youre probably right...." she said with a hint of regret in her voice. She smiled at him and gave him a soft kiss. "Same here. Im looking forward to our next date...."

(((that was def. the right thing to do..)))

"Thank you, Kiera," he said, smiling broadly. "Everything was perfect today."
He stood up and offered Kiera a hand. She took it willingly and they began their walk up to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back