OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera had grabed her blanket from her room. She found a tree facing the lake and spread it out. She laid down on her stomach and looked at the surface of the lake. It was calm for now. Kiera closed her eyes as she waited for Steel....

Steel sat down beside Kiera, eying the beautiful rosebush to their right. He hadn't known Rose, but he knew she was a Ravenclaw. He could just make out the words at the top of the plaque: "For Rose."
"That rosebush is really pretty," said Steel. "It's so sad. What happened to Rose. I didn't know her, did you?"

Kiera smiled sadly. "No I didnt know her but several of my friends did. I was already here when it happened though. I think she and Bellatrix got into it and Bella hit her with a curse. It knocked her back into the Borely Mansion and something inside there got her." Kiera shuddered. She didnt like thinking about it.

"Wow..." said Steel. "That's terrifying."
They both looked out onto the water for a moment.
"So," he said. "Do you have any pets?

Kiera smiled at Steel. "I have a siamese cat. Cleopatra but Cleo for short. She should be around here somewhere..." Kiera said as she looked around. She spotted Cleo drinking out of the lake. She called to her and Cleo came running. Kiera rolled over onto her back and allowed Cleo to lay on her stomach. "What about you?" she said with a warm smile to Steel.

"She's beautiful," said Steel. "I've got an owl. Her name's June. But I haven't actually used her yet. And at home, I have a dog named Millie."

"Thanks "Kiera smiled. "I like those names. My sister was born in June. I have a horse and and a dog at home. Their names are Dakota and Pepper. " She turned her head so that she was looking up at him.

"I love dogs. They're always there. They don't care if nobody else likes you. They're always there," said Steel. "I'm glad I got an owl, or I would really miss my dog."

Kiera smiled what he said made sense. "I love dogs but Ive always wanted a cat. I figure Ill get an Owl before I go away for the summer. So I can keep in touch with you" she said with a flirty giggle.

They both stared into the lake again. An owl fluttered past overhead and a breeze rustled the leaves of a nearby tree.

He felt Kiera jump about a foot in the air. They looked at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing at exactly the same second.

(ooc: Gotta run, talk to you later.)

Steel felt goosebumps on his legs. "That's the giant squid," said Steel. "I read about it."
Still, though... It was enormous.

"They are rather disgusting creatures, aren't they?" said Steel. "Good to eat, though. Or some of them, anyway."

"Yeah," said Steel, chuckling. A group of Hufflepuff girls walked behind them, giggling loudly. He looked up at the sky. It was incredibly clear and bright blue.
"We should have gotten Madame Puddifoot's to go. Then we could have had a picnic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back