Sitting by the Lake

Kiera dripped with sarcasm. Steel smiled.
"Yeah, right."

Steel smiled. Kiera was so easy to talk to. She was like family. Then something occured to him.
"You know, you remind me of my sister," he said. "I mean, if my sister were my age and... well... not a bossy know-it-all."

"That's the other thing," said Steel. "I would never permit my sister to kiss me in public. Nor would she, come to think of it."
She giggled and a candle seemed to light in Steels chest, warming his entire body from the inside.

"I just don't know if she'd have the nerve," said Steel casually. "She's not nearly as brave or smart or pretty as you. It would look odd."

She looked at Steel and saw the sincerity in his eyes and words. Kiera couldnt help but like him more. She moved alitte closer to him, just enough so they were touching. She smiled sweetlyas she looked at him and said, "Youre pretty great yourself..."

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then, all at once, Steel was again thrown into that blissful oblivion that is the boy-to-girl kiss. He closed his eyes and gladly let it consume him. He could sense that the Hufflepuff girls behind him had seen and we about to explode with shrill laughter. That seemed to make it even more perfect. For the third time in just two hours, he felt completely and utterly at peace with everything that had ever happened, that was happening at that very instant, and that would ever happen in the future.

(ooc: Wow, heavy stuff. :blink:)

((haha yeah...its pretty intense :lol: ))

Kiera let the warmth consume her. When they broke apart she heard a group of girls explode with laughter. Kiera couldnt help but grin. Nodding towards the girls Kiera joked to Steel, "Theyre just jeleous the didnt meet you first..."

Kiera giggled. "Then Im glad Im so witty and brilliant, otherwise you might not find me attractive. Of course not Im not as brilliant as you but I can live with that." she said grinning at him.

Walking by, Alicia noticed her two friends having a moment. Clearing her throat, Alicia screamed in stupidest jock voice she could muster, "Ow, ow! Go Kieeeeeraaaaa!" Quickly, she dashed out of sight.

"Shes going to get it...wait till I see her and Ryan together..." Kiera said mischeviously. All of a sudden Kiera wondered outloud, "Whens your birthday? sorry I know its a little random..." she blushed slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back