Sitting By A Willow Tree

Sern was greatly pleased when Wednesday had told about liking the outdoors and a smile came to his face that didn't not fade as usual and when he noticed he was staring at her he blinked and looked away thinking No doubt she thinks I think she looks weird.....or something like that.

When she'd finished explaining how she thought it was a castle from a fairytale and smiled
"It almost is...." he looked at the castle for a few moments then back to their surroundings

Seeing a smile on Sern's face, Wednesday expected that she had said something right. Though seeing that he looked away, Wednesday concluded that nothing was wrong with her. Maybe he is just observing me She thought thinking about how she liked to observe and watch random people. It actually amused her greatly to do so.

Gladly Sern didn't act like Wednesday was a total loser for thinking hogwarts was like a fairy tale castle. It really was to her. Never did she think she would be here but still she was. It was almost like a muggle fairy tale.

"Did you ever think you would ever be here? I mean if my mother ever told me I was going to be a witch and go to hogwarts I would have sent her away to a mental place" Wednesday said smiling as she looked at the castle thinking back to the first time she entered it then focusing her attention back to Sern making sure she wasn't staring.

Sern sat looking out over the grounds for a long silent moment then "my parents are both witches and wizards so yes they expected me to come to a school like this..." He looked for another silent moment before continuing
"when I was three I met my first tiger... A magnificent creature... and f after that my eyes changed to the colour of that tiger and I found I could understand the whispers the animals made..." He finished and waited wondering if she thought he was telling lies.

"oh" Wednesday said simply when Sern said that both his parents were magical. It was quite sad in her opinion. Wednesday loved being muggleborn, she loved how this was all so new, so amazing, so magical. It was like being introduced into a new world and she felt bad for those would couldn't experience it like she did.

As Sern went into a story about a tiger, she wondered if he was just telling a story. "Are you messing with me?" Wednesday asked wondering if he was joking. Turning to him and looking into his eyes. Usually that was how she could tell if people were lying but Sern was really hard to read. Maybe that was why Wednesday found him so interesting.

"hmm that doesn't mean I was ready for this....all these people..." he said gently

Then when she asked if he was messing with her he said simply "No. I speak the truth Azurath was the tigers name and I can speak to the wild" as he saw her looking into his eyes he wondered what she saw.
Then, to prove his point, he looked out to an owl sitting on a post not far off. He murmured something to it and it fly over and landed on his shoulder then at his bidding flew around her for a few times before flying off.

Wednesday flashed him a small smile. Maybe it was just as exciting for those who were born in the wizarding community. Though Wednesday couldn't be sure. "I guess you are right" Wednesday said as she leaned back a bit more on the tree wondering why Sern's brother was being so quiet.

Though as Sern said he was serious, Wednesday couldn't help but sit up more wondering. Though as the owl came Wednesday's first thought was that it was trained. There I go again not able to believe she thought wondering why it was easy for her to believe in wizards and witches but not this.

Yet as she looked at Sern again she smiled a soft smile. "I believe you love" She said "Seriously" She added. For some reason Sern was so easy to trust. "Do you tell that to all the girls you meet or was I the special one?" Wednesday asked her tone having a hint of teasing. Really she was wondering if this whole thing was something Sern told everyone or if she was the fair few.

Sern looked over to her for a moment and answered, "Do I look like the kind of guy that blurt out everything about him to the world?" He looked away for a seccond and then said quieter still "No I dont you are the only one and dont ask me why I told you because I dont know"

(( OMG I forgot about this topic ))
Aeon, still upside in the tree and his face getting redder by the moment, Had been trying to listen to the conversation, But it was hard because his head was hurting and the sound didn't come through properly, He let himself drop, laying sprawled out on the grass.

Sern had just remembered his brother was here when he landed on the ground. He turned his head slightly to look at him.
"Still alive brother?" He asked in his usual tone

Aeon let out a groan in reply, His whole body hurt, He could hardly move, he had rocks digging into his back which made it even worse.

Sern listened to his brother groan and noticed he'd landed on some rocks. He never did like lifting load but he thought he'd better. Picking up his brother he moved him along from the rocks to the grass and set him down. After that he set himself back down and muttered, " probably wont even say thank you".

Wednesday smiled as Sern said he didn't tell everyone. Maybe he considers me a friend She thought happily she was a bit low on friends. Yet before she could react as Aeon seemed to fall out of the tree. "Are you ok love?" She asked her voice having a hint of worry. Wednesday had fallen out of her fair share of trees and she knew it wasn't the most fun experience.

"You two seem like best friends" Wednesday said smiling a bit just to show she was joking. "But really I should be going. Ananta is up in the dorm all alone" Wednesday explained not even thinking that Sern and Aeon wouldn't know that Ananta was her puffskein. "See you two around" she added as she stood up and brushed herself off. Running her fingers through her hair once more she left the gardens, basically skipping up towards the castle getting some very amusing looks from strangers.

Sern watched as she left with abit of a sigh, wondering what to do now. He looked over to his brother who was still moaning and groaning. "I'm never letting you hang upside down again" He said
He watched Wednesday until she was out of sight, Then, with his smile fading away, he decided to go for a walk. He didn't know where he was going, he was just going.

Abby watched the people talk, even though she was not close enough to hear their words. She watched in amusement as a boy fell out of a tree, hiding a smile. She saw the girl leaving, and decided she should probably leave too; she had lots of work to finish. But instead she stayed, and stared at the boy who had falllen out of the tree.

Aeon smiled when Wednesday asked if he was ok.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, trying to get up, Then realizing she was leaving, followed by Sern.
"Oh fine, Ditch me then!" He called out after him before slumping back down against the tree and noticed a girl staring at him. Must have seen me fall He thought to himself, His face red, from both the blood rushing to it and embarrassment.

Vivienne had been sitting in the gardens, writing in her songbook, when she heard a loud thud. She looked to see what had happened, and saw a boy lying on the grass nearby. Thinking nothing of it, she went back to her writing. A few minutes later, Vivienne noticed the boy's friends leave. As he struggled to stand up, his face flushed, she realised he must be hurt. Vivienne ran over to help immediately.

"Hey, are you alright? You don't look so good. What happened? Oh, I'm not insulting the way you look, you look fine, you're not ugly! I was just saying that you look bad as in unwell. Not bad as in.. bad! :frantics: " Vivienne felt herself blushing, she always lost her usually calm demeanour when she thought somebody was in trouble.

Aeon looked at the girl fussing over him and smiled, She was funny, The way she kept going on and on about his looks. "I'm alright, Just all the blood has rushed to my head and it hurts abit." He said, glancing back at the girl that was staring at him before looking back at Vivienne, His face not as red as it was before. "Thank you though, I'm Aeon by the way." He said, getting to his feet.

"Aeon, that's a cool name. I'm Vivienne.." she said, wincing slightly. Her name was so grannyish. "Now are you sure you don't need to go to the hospital wing? I don't mind taking you.." Vivienne realised that she should just shut up now. If she kept talking, he'd think she was even crazier than he must already.

"Thank you, I like your name too." Aeon replied. When she mentioned the Hospital Wing, aeon was more than happy to go, He could feel his back bruising and some blood on his elbows. He thought he must look completely battered. "Are you sure your ok with taking me?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, I really don't mind." Vivienne said sincerely. "But I warn you, I haven't been here long, so I might get lost.. I'm a first year, incase you haven't noticed from my lack of.. awesomeness." She laughed, unsure if that was the right word to use.

"Us first years can be awsome." Aeon replied with a laugh. "Come on, Lets go find the Hospital Wing." He continued, looking back to the castle.
((Shall I start the topic in the Hospital Wing or will you? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back