OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Spending time at the Zhefarovich Manor was good and all, but today, Lilith Styx was heading over to Bothizar and Emilee's. Of course, once she arrived, she just allowed herself in. Lilith did not see her brother, but she did see her niece Khthonia running to her. Lilith grinning, "Hey, it is your favorite auntie Lilith!" The blonde bent down and picked her up, and looked around for Emilee. She figured that Bothizar would be around somewhere, but Lilith wanted to talk to her sister. Lilith set Khthonia on her hip as she walked further into their rather large house. Definitely not shabby for a Styx and a Smith. Proud pure-bloods, rich and had everything in their pockets. Lilith would find something like that eventually. Their baby boy, Alastair, sped into the room with his bouncing toy that helped him walk. Lilith could vaguely see the nanny taking care of the lunches for the kids. Carrying the little girl, Lilith walked around until she managed to find Emilee, painting. Well, with magic. "Em, how many times have you changed the color of this room? I swear, it is like I've seen the rainbow," Lilith teased as she set Khthonia down onto the floor.

It wasn't every day that Emilee got to relax by painting yet another room in the house. Since she'd married Bothizar and they'd moved into a little manor off the main property, Emilee rather enjoyed being able to do what ever she liked, whenever she liked to do it. The death of her parents some years ago had made that easier too, but with her own manor and a family to care about, Emily found painting to be somewhat of a calming activity. Of course she tended to repaint everything as soon as she was done, because she could never pick one colour and stick to it for very long. She looked over her shoulder, she'd heard her sister-in-law long before she'd seen her, and the wards did wonders for letting her know who was turing up to her house. After all, she didn't want to any random person walking in. Emilee wasn't generally a smiler, but she allowed a soft one for those she liked every now and then and she gave one to Lilith as she came into sight, Khthonia on her hip. "Lils, darling, if I was expected to stare at the same boring wall day in and day out, well, I would go absolutely mental, I can promise you that." She said, shaking her head and turning back to the wall to quickly finish what she was up to. Once done, she turned back to her guest. "And what brings you around today, not that it isn't a pleasure whenever you do show up, of course." Bothizar's sister was one of the few of his relatives she considered to be closer than family. Of course Emilee got along well with the majority of them, except for a select few, but Lilith was by far her favourite, well, after her husband of course.

Emilee gave Lilith a smile, which she returned. Bothizar really married well, even if Emilee was a little older. Lilith wanted a marriage like hers. She did not get out much, but when she did, Lilith just had fling after fling. Often, she couldn't remember the names, but she had a thing for Quidditch players, and other duelists. She had her eyes on Etienne for a long time, but after so long, and after he had daughters, well, Lilith could just fantasize. "Considering who your husband is, I would have thought you lost your sanity long ago. Especially with his obsession of hitting little targets," Lilith shrugged her shoulders. Lilith found a seat, and relaxed herself on it, crossing her legs while her fancy dress flowed over her pale legs. "I got bored at the Zhefarovich manor, and didn't want to go visit my brother and his little... brats. Last time I went to New Zealand was for my dad's wedding, you know? I needed something to do today, and hoped that you and Zar would be free." Lilith glanced down as Emilee's daughter sat in the floor, watching her mother. "I really want one of those too." Lilith was talking about kids, but Emilee's kids were so well behaved. That was what she wanted.

Emilee had long ago given up on trying to influence the young Styx against behaving so shamelessly, to be honest, she was mildly surprised the girl didn't have an entire zoo of kids that needed to be cared for, she supposed it was lucky that Lilith had developed a brain in the womb, because it had clearly been a one for two type of deal if her twin was any indication at all. "Darling, who do you think he practices with, hm?" She asked, eyeing the walls around her again and trying to figure out if she should change the colour scheme... again. "I don't know why anyone wants to spend any time in that place at all, it's a hole, I hated it there the entire time, having Bothizar with me was about the only thing I enjoyed." Spending time with him in the courtyards and tricking first years into drinking unknown potions was a great way to pass the timer, and that idiot professor they'd had used to doll out potions to them like candy, by the time Emilee had thought of it, they'd been game to drink almost anything. "Well, you clearly know you're always welcome here, Dear, isn't that right, Khthy?" She asked, looking down at the child at her feet. She'd never been especially motherly, but she liked her children well enough. Loved them, probably. "You'll do well to remember that mine are only so well behaved because I now how to install rules in my children, if you do have any - which I would highly recommend on you to wait to do so - I would immediately hire you the best nanny, they're endlessly helpful."

Lilith nodded as she remembered who he practiced with. Right, that made sense. "Just don't teach your kids to kill animals before they are seven. Their aim will be a lot better by then," Lilith smiled toward Khthonia. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful child. Then again, both of the parents were good looking. Their children would spread so much havoc. If only she could watch them at school. "Yeah, New Zealand is such a drag. Such a small place. The only thing I found interesting over there was that one spirit without a head from what my cousins told me, and the fact that school has a ton of deaths. Or attempted murders." Lilith covered her mouth as she giggled for the last part. That last part was her uncle. "Are you going to send your kids there, or keep them in Europe? I can't remember if you talked to me about it. Zar hasn't mentioned anything yet. He's been a little busy with his weird inventions." Of course, Bothizar had another job, but his inventions to shoot things into targets were impressive. "Thanks, Em, you are seriously the best sister-in-law I have. And I'll wait until the right vict-er, person comes along. A nanny would be awesome. I bet it takes most of the work right off of you."

"Of course not, I'm not a complete failure of a parent," she said, tutting gently as Khthonia tried to tug on her robe. "Not now, Darling, Mother is talking." For the most part, they were well behaved, but sometimes they became awfully clingy. "Mind you, they're certainly far chattier than either Bothizar or myself, so I'm beginning to wonder if my children were switched a birth with two other children, I can't imagine I'd have given birth to such a loud duo." In truth, Emilee knew nothing of her childhood, as it was rather lonely and she rather tended to block then entire experience from her mind. "I only went there to keep an eye on my stupid brother, and we all know how that turned out, ungrateful swine, took off first chance he got, didn't bother at all to ask after me, and then of course Isla went a bit batty, though I do believe she had her screws loose even before that. Sent me all the way to your father, he was my head of house at the time, and made me give him a letter from her, she gave me very little information, for all I knew she had signed a death warrant for me!" Emilee complained, shaking her head as she did so. There was nothing that got her quite so riled up as her family - whom she rarely even admitted to being related to. She'd remembered hearing about what had happened between Chaos and that muggleborn boy, she didn't know everything, obviously as she'd been out of the loop for some time then, but it was somewhat of a dinner party story for the extended family these days. "Heavens no, well, I can't say for sure. I don't specifically have any inclination towards such, but I'll concede to what your brother says, as you know." She loved her husband dearly, especially when he gave her little presents. He was so talented with arts and crafts. "Darling, I'm the only sister-in-law you need." She said, giving another small smile as she patted Lilith softly on the shoulder. "Good choice, and yes, our Nanny Rosaline is ever so helpful, though she can be quite forgetful at times." Though that could have had something to do with all those dreadful sleeping draughts she seemed to enjoy.

Lilith giggled a little as Khthonia tugged on Emilee's robes. Well behaved or not, she was still a kid. She did see the kids being louder than Emilee and Bothizar. "They might grow out of it. Bothizar got quieter as he aged during our childhood too." Though, she was not born during the earliest of stages, not that she remembered. From age four and on, she had pieces here and there. However, she didn't know Emilee's childhood, since she was never told about it. Lilith would love to learn, but there was no opportunity to ask. Rather, Lilith didn't want to because she loved who Emilee was now. She nodded softly as Emilee talked about Abel. It was a royal shame, since all Lilith believed, and was raised to believe, was that family needed to stick together, no matter how much they annoyed each other. "Oh right, I remember hearing about that. She wanted an arranged marriage with two descendants. Surprised my grandfather didn't kill her." Lilith shrugged. Her grandfather was one of the most powerful members in the family, though now it was debated on if it was Kalif now, since he could read minds, and block people from entering his. She nodded along with her views on where to send her kids. Bothizar might not have an opinion, but then again, it was hard to tell with him. Lilith smiled, silently agreeing that was true. She had a few others, but she did not care for them too much. "Rosaline, that's her name. I would like that very much, when the time comes, of course."

Emilee nodded, “true enough I suppose”. She always assumed that Bothizar wasn’t always so quiet, but they rarely talked about their pasts, or rather she didn’t talk about hers and he was understood enough not to ask. Everyone knew that Emilee held little regard for most members of her family. “Yes, well,” she added, when Lilith commented on her sister. “I certainly felt it would happen, I couldn’t believe it when she walked out alive,” she continued, leaning down to mess a little with Khthy’s hair. “Your father doesn’t scare me as such anymore, since I’ve no reason to fear him, but in school he did scare me a great deal, though I suspect he knows that.” She thought he probably enjoyed it too. “Your Grandfather however, I can’t say that I’m ever thrilled to be alone with him.” Not that she’d ever had much opportunity for such, luckily. He was a rather scary person indeed. Jacqueline Burke was also scary, admittedly. She and Kalif made a lot of sense. “I’d never ask for someone’s death, too much red tape, but I wouldn’t have been against it either.” She added, shrugging. It was just something that happened after all. She headed out of the room then, gesturing for Lilith to follow. “Have I shown you my new lab? I recently had it installed and it is much airier, allowing the natural potions smell to evaporate much easier, I always disliked smelling of potions, some of the nastier ones, anyway.” She said, leading the way down the hall to the end.

Lilith propped her head up on her hand which rested on the arm of the chair. Those two were a perfect couple. That sort of love was what Lilith craved, though she felt that she could wait on it. Lilith waved her hand she wasn't using for her head, "Never say never, to be honest. I am just waiting for my grandfather to give the final word to have her eliminated. After all, she had kids with my uncle Videl. Oh, those kids are going to be so screwed up in the head..." Lilith remembered the tales of Videl and how mixed up he was. Apparently, he was nicer as a drunk. Lilith giggled, "Grandfather kind of scares everyone. I think that was why he got into the whole Patriarch thing. My dad was chosen and he doesn't scare as many, well, adults anyway." Then again, not many have seen Kalif at his absolute worst. Not even Lilith. Lilith got up and followed Emilee out of the room, and she spoke of a new lab. Immediately, she got more excited about the whole potions lab, even more with new ways to get rid of the smells. "That sounds awesome! I can't wait to see!" Lilith loved potions, seeing as that was her second best subject. The first was Dark Arts, of course.

"Ugh," honestly, the less Emilee heard about that stubborn cow, the better in her opinion. "She could have done us all a favour and not lent out her womb to random people, no offence." She quickly added, unsure of what the general nature of the relationships with Videl were. Emilee didn't know him that well. "I don't think I even want to know." Kids aside, Isla was a pest in any narrative and they'd do well to remove her completely. At least she wasn't dragging them down with her anymore, not that Parker was really much better. Emilee was glad to have gotten out of there as quickly as she did. "Heard my little brother followed his little girlfriend back to the school, he was much better off here, in Scotland, but I suppose he couldn't deal with Cailin's whining anymore." Not that she blamed him. Cailin was worse than Kialla. And Kialla was probably dead for whatever Emilee heard of her. She didn't want to speak or even think on their Grandfather any longer. Most of how the family she'd married into worked remained something of a mystery to her, but they were so far removed from the rest of the family, all the way over here in Scotland, that she felt it wasn't too much of a bother to try to understand. She knew Bothizar informed her of anything she needed to know and if not him, Lilith, since she seemed to have the gossip on everyone and Emilee did love gossip. She threw open the doors to the lab and quickly leant down to pick Khthonia up, so she couldn't get her little mitts on anything important. "Now, over in the corner is where I store anything living that Bothizar brings me, and over in that roof rack up there is a collection of particularly dangerous herbs, I wanted a devil snare, but, well, they get grabby."

Lilith decided to drop the whole Isla thing, since neither of them appeared to like her in any way. The two of them shared many common interests, even within their families. There was no doubt that they could keep bashing them forever, but at some point, Bothizar would get tired of it. The moment Lilith heard that Emilee's little brother moved schools just to be with his girlfriend, she could not help rolling her eyes. "Isn't he like, twelve? Why move schools just to be with a girl? I wouldn't move schools to be with a boy, even at that age. Ridiculous." Lilith shook her head, clearly judging the little brother. Lilith walked deeper into the lab, finding the live creatures to be particularly interesting. "I don't blame him on the devil's snare bit. My aunt was killed by one of those. Or it was that venomous tentacle thing." She didn't know the proper name of it, since she did not care one way or another. She was a duelist, so learning plants was beneath her. Just what she needed for potions, and she was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back