Siobhan McGowan wants to be your next Minister!

Siobhan McGowan

Quidditch League Head | Mum | Irish ☘️

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
ziGEVBH.png

Hi all!

Siobhan McGowan wants to be your next Minister for Magic.

Siobhan is definitely your most down-to-earth candidate, someone you could enjoy a coffee or a firewhiskey with. A former Gryffindor, she attended both Hogwarts New Zealand and Hogwarts Scotland. Irish by birth, Kiwi by choice, Siobhan's campaign will focus on Education, Better Resources and Support for Families through the Ministry, and Buidling a Safer and Happier Magical Community.

Things she is looking for:

• Communications Manager
  • Interns
  • Potential Advisors and Confidants
Any plots ideas are also welcome!

Also, Rowan made this amazing button, and feel free to use it to show your support for Siobhan.

GLYBDnS.gif

Last edited:
Hello!

Well first off I have Ernie Wilder, local businessman, over at Eeylop's who would be incredibly flattered if a candidate wanted to gain his support. But I also think they would get along so if she needs a pal he'd be happy to lend an ear.

I also have Yvonne who would be happy to be involved with the election somehow. She probably has a soft spot for Siobhan since she's also a transplant and also because she'd want to support her co-worker's partner.

Let me know if you'd want to do anything with them!

Hello!

Well first off I have Ernie Wilder, local businessman, over at Eeylop's who would be incredibly flattered if a candidate wanted to gain his support. But I also think they would get along so if she needs a pal he'd be happy to lend an ear.

I also have Yvonne who would be happy to be involved with the election somehow. She probably has a soft spot for Siobhan since she's also a transplant and also because she'd want to support her co-worker's partner.

Let me know if you'd want to do anything with them!

Hey Kadi! Would definitely love to start a thread to gain Ernie's support - I can do it if you'd like?

Hmm, maybe Yvonne and she could formally meet while Siobhan is out canvassing?

Kiersten :wub:

Siobhan already has Kahurangi's support of course, but I've been trying to think of other chars who would be interested in helping out with her campaign, and I landed on half an idea I thought I'd throw you to see if you had the other half! Given her career thus far I imagine Siobhan's pretty friendly with all the NZ Quidditch players, and I was thinking Lizzie could run some kind of campaign event for her! She's thrown big parties at her family's ski lodge before, and she'd looove to turn those skills towards some kind of fundraising/awareness event! IDK what kind of event Siobhan would be interested in though, so let me know what you think!

EDIT: Also forgot to say nobody's required to credit me for the election buttons, I'm making those as gifts for the candidates :D Just tell people to get them from my post in the button thread if anyone asks ^_^

Last edited:
Hello hello!

I have two locations that I'm more than happy to offer Siobhan, the Medley and the book shop. I also have Vader Hume, whose a professional photographer and can do shoots with candidates for pictures. He'd offer his time to everyone.

For Siobhan I can offer Noemie Snow, I would need to reactivate her, but she was in the Daily prophet for a time, specifically about culture and sometimes quidditch. I think she'd note someone who was a quidditch player and think that would be good. She'd probably be more of an intern than a comms manager.

I can offer Florean Fortescue's for campaign events too, especially if Siobhan is the type to sit down for a coffee and a chat! ItIt'snot much but happy to collaborate on campaign events :)

Hey Kadi! Would definitely love to start a thread to gain Ernie's support - I can do it if you'd like?

Hmm, maybe Yvonne and she could formally meet while Siobhan is out canvassing?
Those both sound good! If we want to start with Ernie and then add Yvonne to the team later that works great! 👍

Kiersten :wub:

Siobhan already has Kahurangi's support of course, but I've been trying to think of other chars who would be interested in helping out with her campaign, and I landed on half an idea I thought I'd throw you to see if you had the other half! Given her career thus far I imagine Siobhan's pretty friendly with all the NZ Quidditch players, and I was thinking Lizzie could run some kind of campaign event for her! She's thrown big parties at her family's ski lodge before, and she'd looove to turn those skills towards some kind of fundraising/awareness event! IDK what kind of event Siobhan would be interested in though, so let me know what you think!

EDIT: Also forgot to say nobody's required to credit me for the election buttons, I'm making those as gifts for the candidates :D Just tell people to get them from my post in the button thread if anyone asks ^_^
I just want to make sure folks get credit :)

Oooh, I would love that with Lizzie! Maybe it's an event for quidditch players and personal since many of them already know Siobhan through work. I'd be down!

Hello hello!

I have two locations that I'm more than happy to offer Siobhan, the Medley and the book shop. I also have Vader Hume, whose a professional photographer and can do shoots with candidates for pictures. He'd offer his time to everyone.

For Siobhan I can offer Noemie Snow, I would need to reactivate her, but she was in the Daily prophet for a time, specifically about culture and sometimes quidditch. I think she'd note someone who was a quidditch player and think that would be good. She'd probably be more of an intern than a comms manager.
Hey Emzies!

I will keep those in mind as plots transpire!

I'd love to have Noemie as an intern if you're interested! If we do the quidditch players event that I mentioned above to Rowan with Lizzie, maybe Noemie could help plan it!
I can offer Florean Fortescue's for campaign events too, especially if Siobhan is the type to sit down for a coffee and a chat! ItIt'snot much but happy to collaborate on campaign events :)
Thanks, Camilla! I will keep that in mind for sure!

Those both sound good! If we want to start with Ernie and then add Yvonne to the team later that works great! 👍
Here's one for Ernie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back