Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Swishy Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elisabeth looked in the basket to see who was next to carry the rose, when it was clear she was looking at the side of Slytherin's home table, hoping she wouldn't have to go look elsewhere. She had seen before a girl to whom the rose had to be returned because Elisa knew she was the prefect. Either way she decided to run and go to the slytherin table side. ''Is Sydney Townsend here? Looking for Sydney. I have a rose for her.'' She said as she stood at the table, watching as someone would respond.

@Sydney Townsend

Sydney felt like she'd only just dispatched the last deliverer when another one replaced it, like some sort of flower baring hydra. She was already in a sour mood, more-so after the last rose, and her already frayed patience was near breaking point. "What now?" She snapped at the deliverer, standing up with a huff and walking over to her, arms crossed.

Elisabeth already wanted to give up and go to another place to look for the person she needed, when she had already put the rose back in the basket, and already wanted to move on, she heard a rather gloomy voice. She turned back, then approached the girl. ''I have a rose and a note for you. Please,'' she said, handing the prefect a rose and a note. Trying to be polite and smile.

Dear Syd
Thank you for being so dedicated to the Monthly for so many years, and such a good friend for the same amount of time! I can't imagine my time at the Monthly without you. I'm gonna miss writing with you so much, but I know your work next year will be amazing as ever!
Love, Nell

Sydney took the rose, not bothering to show any politeness to the girl. If it was another joke rose she was going to explode. Her sour mood was tempered some when she saw it was from Nell and Sydney let out a haughty sniff as she read it. "Great, fine. Whatever, go away," she said shortly, waving off the deliverer as she carefully folded the note back up.

Elisabeth was a little shocked by the rudeness she showed, but didn't linger any longer. Just walking away added. "At least you could say thank." Then Elisa turned and walked as far away as possible from such a rude person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back