Marigold Pippett

quiet · nervous

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Rigid Pine Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
I can't seem to get the sorting form to open. Wondering if things changed since last I sorted and I can't figure it out or if there is another issue. Would appreciate some help

TIA

Solution
The sorting form is only available to users in the "Unsorted" group.
Because of how Xenforo (our forum software) works, all users are in a "registered" group and have a secondary group of "unsorted" applied to them if they're in no other groups. On ZetaBoards, "unsorted" was the default group on registration, but Xenforo is really built around the premise of a common primary group and then as many secondary groups to parse out specific permissions as you'd like.

So, the automation that adds the "unsorted" group to people in "registered" but nothing else runs every 20 minutes. Depending on when you register a new account in that 20 minute period, it could take a little before you can access the sorting form.

I'm glad to see you're...
I think when you make a new character account now, there is a cool down period before you can get them sorted. Don't quote me on this but I think it's around an hour!

The sorting form is only available to users in the "Unsorted" group.
Because of how Xenforo (our forum software) works, all users are in a "registered" group and have a secondary group of "unsorted" applied to them if they're in no other groups. On ZetaBoards, "unsorted" was the default group on registration, but Xenforo is really built around the premise of a common primary group and then as many secondary groups to parse out specific permissions as you'd like.

So, the automation that adds the "unsorted" group to people in "registered" but nothing else runs every 20 minutes. Depending on when you register a new account in that 20 minute period, it could take a little before you can access the sorting form.

I'm glad to see you're sorted now! :frantics:

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back