OOC First Name
Annabelle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Amy laid in the grass, a book above her head. The holidays weren't over yet and she was catching up on her reading. She was enjoying the break from her studies, but knew that she needed to get back to them. Sure, she still had a bit of time, but she didn't want to be behind in her work. That would be a bad way to start the next semester. Amy sighed with happiness, pulling her wand out to try and levitate her book."Wingardium Levisoa!" She took her hands away from the book and it stayed in the air. She continued reading, but lost her concentration on the spell. The book fell from the air and landed on her face."Ow," she groaned.

Aisa was wandering on the grounds by herself, something she did quite often. She didn't mind being alone, often preferred it in fact, but she was starting to think she should attempt to make a bit more of a social connection with other students in her year. The first semester was now over, and so far she only really had Sully to talk to when she felt like it. He was nice, but he could definitely be annoying too. Aisa had never needed many friends, but now that she had settled more at Hogwarts, she felt a bit more at ease in approaching other students. So when she saw a girl lying on the grass with a book hovering above her, Aisa approached slowly. Only to stop when the book fell on her face. Surprised by the unexpected view, a small laugh escaped her, though she quickly smothered it. "Sorry. You okay?" She asked.

Amy heard a laugh, then an apology and someone asking if she was okay. She picked the book up of her face and rubbed her nose."Yeah, I should be alright." She had learnt that she wasn't ready to try that again. She sat up and looked at the person who had spoken. The girl looked familiar, but Amy couldn't place where she had seen her before."Sorry, have I met you before? I feel like I have but I can't think where. I'm Amy." She stood up and held out her hand.

((I'm so sorry I lost track of this thread entirely!))

Aisa smiled hesitantly. "Glad you're alright... sorry to laugh, it just looked kind of funny. But I bet the same would happen to me if I tried to levitate something for long." Only, Aisa wouldn't carelessly levitate something above her face. But that seemed rude to add. Aisa shrugged when the girl asked if they had met before. "I mean, we've been in classes together all year. I'm in Gryffindor, though." She thought the girl may have been outside and listened to her play guitar earlier in the year, but wasn't sure. "I'm Aisa, nice to meet you." She said. "You're in Hufflepuff right?" She asked, because she thought she remembered the girl from her classes with that house.

(((That's ok, I lost track of it too!)))

Amy laughed."Yeah, I'm not sure why I tried. It seemed like a good idea at the time." She clicked her fingers. That was where she recognised the girl from."Of course, I've seen a lot of people from classes." She smiled."Amy, nice to meet you too!" She nodded."Yep, I'm in Hufflepuff. Do you like Gryffindor?" She had always wondered what it would've been like to be in a different house, but she really liked Hufflepuff. If she had the choice, she wouldn't change it.

Aisa shrugged. "I get it, we don't know a ton of spells yet so we have to use the ones we know, right?" She said, still wanting the girl to feel better. She was glad the girl at least somewhat recognized her from classes. Aisa was pretty quiet, but she would feel weird if Amy didn't know her at all. "I think we have Astronomy together this semester." She said. "Gryffindor is alright. Some of the people are very loud, but I got used to it." She said with a shrug. "We have a pretty neat common room. How do you like Hufflepuff?"

Amy nodded."I've seen you in Astronomy." She was glad that Aisa knew who she was. Amy wasn't too quiet, but she kept to herself in class."I actually really like Hufflepuff. I wasn't expecting to be sorted there, but everyone's friendly and kind." Amy would've loved to be sorted into Ravenclaw, but she decided that she was better suited to Hufflepuff.

Aisa nodded when the girl said she had seen her in Astronomy. Aisa wasn't someone who spoke up in class a lot, but there weren't that many students in the lessons. "Where were you expecting to be sorted?" She asked curiously. Aisa herself hadn't really had a lot of expectations before going to Hogwarts. Her only point of reference had been her brother. "My brother's in Hufflepuff too, he's a third year."

Amy shrugged."I thought I was more of a Ravenclaw." She didn't mind getting sorted into a different house, it was just a surprise."What's your brother's name? I might've seen him around." She didn't know many of the older students, but had spent a lot of time in the Hufflepuff common room. She wondered if she'd met him before.

Aisa nodded at the girl's words. She had thought maybe Ravenclaw was her house too, when listening to the sorting hat's song. She wasn't particularly intelligent, she didn't think, but she would have appreciated the quiet. "Ravenclaw seems nice, I thought I may be there too, but apparently not." She didn't mind Gryffindor at all, but she wondered how living in other houses could be. "His name is Abian. He has a toad and skateboards around." She described.

"It sounds like we were both surprised." Amy sighed. She did wonder how different the past year would've been if she'd been sorted into Ravenclaw. Not that she wasn't happy, just curious.

Amy thought for a moment."I don't think I know him, but I've heard his name before. I don't know where though." She wasn't very good at remembering names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back