OOC First Name
Claire
</SIZE></SIZE></COLOR></B></SIZE>
<SIZE size="100">Kerrani Mary Austin
<i>
</i><B><COLOR color="#CC0066"><SIZE size="100">
<SIZE size="150">

l_faa9c05648fdbf6661ba2fbc20ef24b5.jpg

Kerrani is a sweet, caring young girl who doesn't speak to anybody. Even so, she is very friendly, and will do everything she can to make her friends happy. Kerrani is muggle born. She is very brave, and a hopeful Gryffindor student. She is slightly anorexic, but she doesn't let that stop her living life to the full. All in all, she is a very kind young girl, who is often referred to as Kerry.

I am looking for friends to RP with before school, enemies who tease her for not speaking, a mentor and eventually a love interest (She could fall in love with a girl or a boy). If anybody has a character they can offer, I will be very happy.
<i>
</i>

Claire :)

I have Alexandria Black as Mentor .. She is first year now in Slytherin ...
And I have Brattinia Chan if you want a friend. She is unsrted too but wiil go to Beauxbatons (if you don't mind with it)

For love interest, I have Emmett Martin, 13 years old :) He is not going to Hogwarts and learn in muggle school. But he learns magic with his friend, Connor Clifton.

I can offer up Heidi Longbottom as a friend :p just let me know :) she has a development so your more than welcome to read it.

I got Blair white.. but she'll be a second yr.. :erm:
she's pretty bratty and spoiled ...

Alexandria&Kerrani
This sounds good, perhaps we can sort something out once Kerrani is sorted?

</SIZE>
Emmett&Kerrani
<i>
</i>
This sounds cool, although I was hoping for somebody in Hogwarts (Or to be in Hogwarts). I will let you know if I can as soon as possible.

<SIZE size="150">Heidi&Kerrani
<i>
</i>

I would love this... Perhaps you could please start a RP in unsorted RP's for me to join? Thanks.

Blair&Kerrani
<i>
</i>

To be honest, I think they'd make pretty good enemies. We'll have to see when she gets sorted.

Thank you to everyone so far.​
<i>
</i>

Amanda should totally RP with Kerrani. :DE:
In case you don't know about her, she has two different sides. She seems quiet, but with her friends she is a comedian and likes to have fun. So, yeah.

Brattinia - Whoops. I think I would prefer it if they were going to Hoggy, but thank you anyway ^_^ (And sorry for being so fussy)

Amanda&Kerrani - Sure! You wanna start a RP? Sorry for being lazy (I'm apologizing a lot, aren't it? :p )

Hyeori&kerrani - Sure! It's great she likes muggles, and I think they'd get along.

Chihiro&Kerrani - Even though Chihiro sounds quite nice, Kerrani's instincts would be to back away from any Slytherin - fast.. So maybe not such a good idea, but thank you xD

I have Sofia Fernandes. She'll be attending Hogwarts, soon, though, I have no idea what house she'd suit. She's a bit fiesty and confident like a Gryffindor.
Anyway, she could do with a friend or two. She currently has none xD
She doesn't talk about her past, but is a very positive and outgoing girl. She's not really into make-up and hair and boys (as of yet), and is more into climbing trees, playing football, swimming and having a laugh.
You can read more here

Sorry I'm not replying to everyone here but

Sofia&Kerrani

Sounds good! Kerrani isn't into boys either, hopes to go into Gryffy and is very outgoing (Even though she doesn't speak) So perhaps they could meet once they are sorted? :)
<i>
</i>

Kerrani Austin said:
Sorry I'm not replying to everyone here but

Sofia&Kerrani

Sounds good! Kerrani isn't into boys either, hopes to go into Gryffy and is very outgoing (Even though she doesn't speak) So perhaps they could meet once they are sorted? :)
<i>
</i>
Sure ^_^
I look forward to it :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back