Siblings of opposite natures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegan Harris

Writing.png

Tiggs1.png

Tegan is 11 years old. She is a sweet girl who isn't afraid to get muddy or wet and does what ever it is she feels like at that moment. She doesn't break rules and she is very compassionate. She will happily walk up to a stranger and make a friend, she doesn't believe in enemies or violence for nasty purposes.

She needs some friends and other relationships. If you can think of any thing then post here or PM me :)

Writing-1.png

Delaney4.png

Delaney is 17 years old. Unlike his sister, he is more of a bad boy. He does drink and he doesn't really care about other people. He is a talented boy, smart and musical, but he doesn't show it. He rebelled when his father left their family. He is very protective over Tegan. He does break rules and fights with people often. He only trusts people in his personal group of friends.

He needs the same sort of things as Tegan but less friends and maybe a few more annoyances.​

Offering Veronica as an annoyance to Delaney if that would work
Veronica is pretty friendly normally but she can be really annoying when she wants to especially when she does not like someone.

I can offer Domnech as a friend or annoyance to Dell as Domnech isn't afraid to speak his mind and if anyone annoys him and shoots down what he believes he has the courge to prove he's right even if he isn't. But he is also a really loyal friend and will stick with some one through the good and bad, just a suggestion.

Also i can offer Emmaline Stewart as a friend to Tegan as she is shy but really fun and has a great sense of humor. She is 10 so she's a little younger that tegan but she has a lot of spirit. She was orphaned at 7 so she is really understanding.

I have Lyra Satoo she's my crazy lil gryffindor for Tegan... She's nice and hyperactive.
Or.. Kim Hyeori, yeah she's nice as well a little stubborn and is a figure skater

Domnech: I think he'd be a good friend for him. I think he could probably be Dells' right hand man so to speak.

Emmaline: She also sounds good for Tegan. I'm sure Tegan can bring her out of her shell.

Lyra: Can you tell me more about her?

Kim: Same as above :)

I think Teagan and Bradley will get along quite well. He's an incredibly friendly and polite person, doesn't break the rules, and loves to have fun by living life to the fullest. I'd definitely love to set up some sort of friendship between the two of them if you're interested.

Veronica: Thanks, I will reply ASAP

Bradley: He sounds like a good friend for her. Do you want to start something?

Lyra; She sounds pretty good as a mate for Tegan. Could you start one please?

Domnech: Can you please? I'm a bit busy atm. :)

Sure once I go on the comp (probably Tomoz or in 2 days)

I have Jessica Williamson who's 16, and she goes to Hogwarts, so she can look after Tegan for Delaney, and maybe she and Delaney can be close friends? They met outside of school at a party or something, because Jessica isn't afraid to speak her mind and she is sort of a bad girl because when her father first got sent to Azkaban, people began teasing her so she learnt how to fight and now she fights others that pick on her. She doesn't really care about others except for her very close friends (which I don't really have for her) and her family (her two younger sisters as their mother doesn't care about them.) Like I mentioned, her mother doesn't really care about them so she's allowed to go out and get drunk, etc. Her mother doesn't know and doesn't care.

Maybe also, if they get along well, that maybe they could be final? This is in the future of course though. :p

Jessica: She sounds a;most perfect for Delaney. He has a girlfriend planned for him at the moment but I'm not sure if that is final and he isn't faithful unless the girl asks him to be exclusive. They could probably date, definitely be close mates. I'll see if the other girl is his final or not and get back to you about that. He would definitely like her if she stood up for Tiggs at school as he isn't going to Hogwarts.

(This is me by the way.)

That sounds perfect Tegan. :) Just let me know whenever. Do you want to start or me? And should they already know each other?

I can offer either Noah or Vivian for Dell. Vivian is a typical Girly girl but she's very smart and is a fashionholic.
Noah is a little Mafia both in Seoul and NY. He's an orphan and is quiet. He's a black belt in karate, judo, etc.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back