OOC First Name
Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Elm Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Even though James was the one to suggest going outside it felt like Ezra was the one luring him out. Nonetheless James followed his brother out into the courtyard, away from the noise of the Yule ball, away from Maddie, away from Charlotte. When James stepped outside he found Ezra stood waiting for him. "Care to explain what that was all about?" He demanded once he reached him. James knew that Ezra had plans for make his way through the schools female students, last he heard he had been trying his charms on the Slytherin captain, what was he playing at dragging Maddie, seemingly against her will, to the Yule ball. "You seem to be able to get anyone, why her?" He asked raising his voice.

His younger brother James was the bain of Ezra's existence, but he loved messing with him and he had clearly found his weak spot. Sure, he could have targeted his girlfriend like last time, but she seemed to dote on him, and it wouldn't be that fun to do it again so quickly. Not to mention Maddie was special to him, though clearly the feeling wasn't mutual given how easy it had been to get her. When Ezra saw James making his way out to him he smirked at his brother. "What's the big deal? I brought a date," He laughed at James demanding answers from him. "I don't see the problem, you weren't gonna do anything with her and she was so desperate for some attention, you know I can't resist that kind of desperation," He smirked. "What's the big deal anyway, you have a girlfriend," Ezra added baiting his brother.

James was furious with his brother, he knew. He knew everything, which wasn't something he was happy about, but their sister liked to talk and somehow hadn't picked up that her two brothers didn't like each other. "You could have brought ANYONE, but you brought her, she isn't a tool for you to use against me Ezra," James paced in front of his brother, Ezra really knew how to push his buttons. "Don't you dare talk about her like that," James yelled drawing his wand. "She's off limits, you're toxic Ezra, back the hell off," James pointed his wand at Ezra. It wasn't lost on him that his brother was more advanced when it came to offensive spells, but he wouldn't take his treatment of Maddie laying down. "Leave Charlotte out of this, this doesn't concern her,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back