Closed Sibling bond

Sadie Gates

Energetic | Bubbly | Triplet

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sadie came home from the early morning training. She wanted to get ready fastly as she knew that she wanted to spend the rest of the day with her siblings. It wasn't so long until they had to go to the new school and sadly, there was no way that they would get sorted in the same house together. "Soren! Where are you?" she loudly shouted as she was ready to pull her brother out. She didn't want to stay inside, it was too boring, no, she was planning to drag him out and make him do something fun with her, while it wasn't fully wintering yet.

Soren had just finished styling his hair when he heard his sister arriving home. He smiled and jogged down the stairs. "Hey, what's up?" He asked, folding his arms and leaning against the wall. "How did training go?" He was curious what she had in mind, he could see that she was planning something.

Sadie almost went in to mess up Rin's hair but decided against it. At least he didn't make her wait for a long time. "Let's go for a walk, what about soccer after that?" she excitedly offered and lightly shook her head about the second question. "Could be better, it felt like coach still wasn't awake, so pretty boring one," she loved training but she hated morning training 'cause everyone was still sleepy. "Where's Slate? When did you wake up? Need a breakfast before going out?"

Soren nodded, agreeing easily. "Sure! I think Slate was up late reading," he chuckled. "He might not be up for awhile," He shrugged. "We should just go without him, come on," He motioned for Sadie to follow him, and headed for the door.

Sadie gave a nod, it wouldn't be uncommon for Slate to be late reading. "Alright, let me just take the ball," she fastly ran to her room to take the ball and then back to Soren. "Let's go!" she took him by his hand if he allowed her and then lead him outside. "Huh, ready for school?" she amusedly asked him when she saw someone a bit older than them passing by.

Soren followed after Sadie easily, keeping his hand in hers. He smiled as she asked him a question and laughed. "Of course! I'll be the prettiest one there," he winked playfully at his sister. "Something tells me you're going to try for the Quidditch team?" He asked her, thinking it suited her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back