Show time

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi looked out into the crowd that had already gathered around the chairs that she and her friends had set up right outside the Entrance Hall. She had originally meant for this to be a surprise thing for the teachers but then she put up the posters and to her surprise Ms. Rambolt secretly helped by changing the fold out chair she managed to get into soft and squishy sort of rounded armchairs. Hoshi had watched her do it and laughed softly. Never mind that now though. Hoshi took a deep breath then waited for Sam's musical cue before running out into the middle of things.

Hoshi had decided to go with her usual fabulous style for the event. Hoshi was in a green and black corset with black decorative straps going to the middle where the strings where. The detached sleeves and stalkings where green and black as well. The skirt was green and gray with a studded belt across the top which had chain loops coming down the right side. On her right leg on top of the stalking where studs as well with a string connecting to to a band on her top of her knee. A simple black choker held a green gem at her throat and her shoes where tall black dress shoes.

Nervousness had trickled down Hoshi's spine when she was waiting in the Entrance Hall but now that she was out here, she was at home. This was where she belonged she thought, in the spot light. "That boy is a hawkstone hero, skinny fit jeans and dressed in pink." She said in a sort of flinty tone. "I don't care about his heroics as long as he don't spill my drink!" She said in the snobbyet voice she could and tossed at her purple hair then waited for Knight to come out and say his piece. "Welcome everybody to Hogwarts Twelve of Hearts, I am you female host Hoshi Koshiba and this handsome fellow beside me is my co-host and one of my best friends Scorpius Knight!" She said a bit perkier than she usually was but it suited her. "With music provided by my other best friend Sam Prince!" She said pointing over to where he was. The girls went wild.

Hoshi gestured to the empty chairs and smiled. "As you may have guessed people will be sitting in those chairs looking for their match for the Yule Ball which is only about four days away peoples!" She again lifted up her hands while people cheered then waited for Knight again to say his piece. "Let's get this game started then with out lovely ladies" She said and started to call the eight she had gathered for the game. Knight would be calling the guys.

Sam had helped set up with Hoshi. It was an important event today, though he was extremely nervous. He rarely played in front of anyone. Never mind lots of students, some he knew. Hoshi and Knight had never heard him play either and this made him the most nervous, they knew him best. If he screwed up they would not let him live it down.

Sam then looked up and to Hoshi to see when to play. Once he got it, he fixed his jacket and he gave it his all and played his first song. It felt good and the adrenline pumped through him. Once he finished and Hoshi introduced herself and Knight Sam clapped loudly. Though he smiled when the crowd clapped for him, he never had such an audience. It really gave him a boost. Sam watched as the game began. Hoshi rocked as the host, he couldnt wait to see Knight.

Kate, having stupidly agreed to do this, looked across at her friends nervously and then at Hoshi. She walked out with her friends and sat on a seat. The audience was MAD! There were so many. Keep your nerve Kate. It is only a game and you never know, you may find a boy to go with. She thought to herself as she peered for some nonparticipating friends in the audience.

((Can i post now?))

When Hoshi had first presented him with the idea, Scorpius seemed eager to co-host with her, however now that the day came he became increasingly nervous. He wasn't charismatic, what possessed him to agree with being a host? He dressed in a white shirt, black jeans and a light tan vest over it as he wore his sunglasses. He made sure not to be late to this event and helped his two best friends Hoshi and Prince set up the whole thing and couldn't help but laugh at Hoshi's clever way to see people get rejected for fun!

Once things were settled and people had gathered around the area, he gulped but looked to the two of them for reassurance. He heard Prince begin playing and thought Here goes nothing as they both entered the area. As Hoshi said her little introduction, Scorpius took off his sunglasses and let them hang on his vest. He flashed the crowd a smile which completely masked his nervousness and when he heard Hoshi's introduction he couldn't help but laugh. He had nothing really witty to say but he winked and said, "I'll be your Knight in shining armor." He tried hard not to laugh at himself or his overused joke but he needed a laugh to shake him up and calm him down. His introduction was pretty simple but he didn't care, he'd make up for it during the game.

Scorpius clapped politely as Prince played the music, giving him an enthusiastic thumbs up. At least one of them wasn't make a fool of themselves. As Hoshi began introducing the girls he said, "It's too bad I'm taken, otherwise I'd take all these girls!" He grinned devilishly at them playfully and then began to introduce the guys. He figured since Hoshi was the creator of the game, she could explain how it worked.

Patricia woke up that morning, she was excited for what the day had set out for her. Sitting on her bed for a while, she pondered why she even signed up for the date game. Sure she wanted a date for Yule Ball, but she knew that she would come out the same way she went in, dateless. Not that she minded, she was just looking forward to the enjoyment that the day was sure to hold. After she had got her hair and make - up done she returned to her dorm room and she got ready.

She had decided to wear a knee length dress. After she finished fixing her dress and accessories, she left for the lawn with one of her best friends, Kate, who also signed up for the game. When she arrived at the lawn she saw it all set up with chairs and a DJ system set up at one side. She made her way over to the competitors area, where she knew a few of the girls, most of which were Hufflepuff, bar one second year Slytherin girl. Looking over to the boys area she saw Mike - who she met before and seemed nice enough, James - Natasha's brother, and Aeon, a boy she had met before also. She breathed a sigh of relieve, at least she knew all of the boys, not that it would matter.

After waiting a while, she watched and listened to Hoshi, start the game and introduce the girls. Nervously, Patricia made her way over to the seats and waited for the game to start.

((Thank you Knight))

Hoshi smiled at the girls reassuringly. She knew they where asking themselves what they had gotten themselves into but she was going to make sure it was fun for them even though it seemed a little emberessing. "Good job Knight-kun." She whispered into her friends ear then turned back to the audience. "God and you wonder why us girl's are so careful when it comes to out matches. Hearts can get easy broken." She said in mock despair then smiled brightly again. She waited to see if all the girls and boys where settled down enough. She didn't want to start it if they where not comfortable at least in their chairs. She gave them a few moments to survey their options before starting their first mini game. She would explain how things worked when the time came.

((I didn't know we had to show our clothes! :frantics: I will have to find an image! HELP! ))

Kate smiled warmly at Pat as she actually looked alive. "You look lovely." She whispered for the 1st time. She had been too nervous to think about the clothes. She was simply wearing a black top with a silver, glossy dress on top with her hair curled into neat ringlets. She was sitting on a red squashy seat and smiling. Outfit
Listening to the speaches made she smiled shyly and waited for what she was meant to do.

((I don't think it's a requirement, just something I do :lol: ))

Patricia continued to listen to the hosts talk when she heard Kate's voice beside her. Turning her head to her she said, "Thank you," beaming. "So do you. Good luck." She added with a wink. Maybe her and James will get together like they had tried before.

[I found a nice one for Faith :p ]

Faith frantically got sorted for the date game, she had sighed up for it and wasn't prepared to back out. She brushed her hair and prepared herself putting on her clothes and the dress she was going to wear. "You look stunning babe" she told herself, hoping no one else was in the dormitory. She picked up her bag and departed from the room to get to the lawn, she trudges over the lawn to the group of people that were there, she nervously went on the stage and went over to the other group of girls.

Ash almost forgot that is today the Hogwarts heart game at the lawn, Ashley dress in her Dark blue w/ violet ribbons for pattern. She ran to the lawn for not to be late, at the lawn Ash saw some of the Hufflepuff she saw always at the common room, but doesn't know their names. Silently, Ash took a chair with no one was their and watched as the host talked on the mic.

((He He, Arianna was going to wear the same, Faith :p))

Arianna hurried down to the lawn, nervously tugging at her clothes. When she reached the party, she felt way underdressed. Everyone else looked amazing, but she had just gone casual. Oh well she thought Too late now.
She saw Faith already down there. "Hey" she said, sitting down next to her Wow, you look great!" Again she looked at herself, cursing herself for not wearing a dress.

Vivienne had been sitting around in the dormitory, dreading the time when she would have to go down to the lawn. She glanced at her watch, realising she may already be late. Throwing on a jacket, she ran down to the crowd of people standing around on the lawn. Jeez, everyone else dressed up.. she thought anxiously, glancing down at her own outfit. She pulled her jacket tighter as she winter air got to her, and stepped over towards the group. She smiled at the people she knew, and sat down to see what would happen next.

Kate noticed some more girls arriving and smiled warmly at them. "Hey guys! Hey Faith, you look great! And you Ash!" She said as she recognised Ashley Cooper from the common room. "Hi Arianna! Hey Vivienne!" She called, trying to remeber everyone's name.

((There are now 6 girls but no boys. What will happen now Hoshi? Do we just chat?))

Silently, Violet went and sat with the other girls, in her mind coming up with every possible torture she could inflict upon her younger brother. She still couldn't believe he'd forced her in to this and she really wasn't looking forward to it. At least nobody will want me, so it's okay, I'll be out of this quickly, she thought to herself. I'm so glad I'm not pretty. She sighed as she gazed at her shoes.

((They will be here.))

(*grumble*)

James looked at himself in the full-length mirror in the boy's dorms. He did not like his 'tux' at all, but Natasha said he must wear it, so he must. And the rest of the family forced him to as well. Having six cousins at the school was annoying, and they were all girls! James figured he didn't look too horrible, so he left the dorm and headed down to the lawn, and saw that most of the girls were there. "Yikes." he muttered, seeing his sister's friends, Patricia and Kate, wearing dresses. He actually thought they looked rather pretty, which was odd for him to think.

He walked over to them, and grinned nervously. "Hey..." he said, sitting next to them. He didn't know anyone else, so that was the only place he could think to sit. James didn't want to be a loner, Delani had forbidden him to be his normal, emo self.

Arianna squirmed nervously. She really wanted to go and change her clothes. Deciding to be super fast, she said to Faith "I just need to go do something, I'll be back in a second. She sprinted off, back up to the castle, and entered the Hufflepuff common room. She tore up the stairs to the girls dormitorys, and burst into her dorm. Rummaging through her suitcase, she mentally went through her clothes, and picked out an outfit. She threw her her new clothes onto her bed, and got changed. It still isn't formal, but it's better, she thought.
She was now wearing a red shirt, with a white vest, and black skinny jeans. Red and black, my favourite colours she thought, smiling
Arianna ran all the way back down to Lawn, and arrived, puffing, but smiling, feeling better about what she was wearing.
"Hey Viv, I didn't really see you there." she said, and sat down next to her.

Aeon was was rummaging through his clothes, unsure of what to wear. Man, It's just a fun thing, No need to dress up He thought to himself. He pulled out some jeans and a black t-shirt and quickly pulled them on, Then slipped on some plain black shoes and got up again. He made his way out the door and saw his reflection in the mirror. As usual, his hair was a mess. Aeon sighed and walked over to it. He quickly wet his hair to make it look 'cooler' and then walked back to the door.

Aeon arrived at the lawn an looked around at everyone there. There wasn't many boys but there was a lot of girls. He couldn't be bothered looking for someone he knew, They could find him.

((When is the game actually starting?))

Arianna saw Aeon coming down from the castle, and motioned him over. "Hey Aeon! I didn't know you were doing this too" she said, smiling.

(Eek, that'd be me. :doh: Sorry everyone! I'm assuming this is right after the make-up?)

Alexandra had been feeling a bit uncomfortable after getting her hair and make up done, and of course, she fidgeted when the kind girl was doing her make up, and it dropped onto her dress. She had to rush back to her dormitory, and change out of that dress, and rummaged through her trunk to find another dress to wear. One thing that seemed off about her, was that she loved dresses, but not a fan of make up and hair. She gracefully walked across the lawn, wearing a simple navy blue dress.

Alex saw all the other girls there, with their make up and hair looking so well done. Why fuss with hair and make-up when I can look like whatever and whomever I want? She asked herself, as she approached the group. Because nobody knows your secret...yet. Alex answered in her thoughts.

"Hi!" She said, feeling a little better about herself, greeting nobody in particular. She recognised the girls from the Great Hall, and one boy she had seen in her Common room a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back