Show me what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavinia Ansel

OOC First Name
Joyce *Main*ness
Lavinia Ansel is an eleven year old, elegant, sophisticated, evil and at the same time rich.
She came on a family that is known around France; it might be politically, business or just
being rich from muggle world up to wizarding world. Of course, Lavinia or Lavvy has friends
in the high society pages. But as she moves at the wizarding world where her parents originate,
she doesn't have that much friends or to be exact; FOLLOWERS.

So, I'm looking some of this following; Best Friends, Friends, Acquaintances, Enemies, Crushes.
If you have plots in mind as well, let me know about it, so, we can talk about the details of the said plot.

As of now, this is the things I only want.
Just reply here if you will offer someone of your ic :)

Lavinia :wub:

I can offer you Eclaire. She is somewhat outspoken and quite frank though. She can be your character's friend.

I also have Ciel. He came from quite a distinguished and rich family in England. He is somewhat well mannered and very civil.

I have my my unsorted girl Giovanna. She's from Italy and was raised by an elderly lady who was very wealthy. We could definitely RP.

Ok, I have Sara-muggle born -Irish-funny-smart-twin. Pretty much sums it up. She is into her appearance, but kind of goes for the I'm-not-made-up-I-always-look-this-good approach. What do you think?

I can offer Heather Huberta, she can be Lavinia's enemy if you want..
She's a prejudiced and hates those who aren't pureblood...
but her sister, Hayley were frnds with those who aren't pureblood as long as they r wealthy and has a lot of things in common. But she wont tell her father that she had been meeting those who aren't like "them" because his father is a prejudiced as well.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back