OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Reed Wand with Boomslang venom Core
It was a cool afternoon and after asking permission from the parents, the triplets ventured outside with Slate falling behind. He had his face on a book, reading over Atkin's old Hogwarts: A History. He occasionally looked up to see that he did not lose his siblings as they walked faster than he did. However, it did not take long for the older two to run away, passing a ball to each other. Slate quickly scurried away to the nearest bench as he was quite afraid to get hit. Sadie sometimes got carried away with the game and tend to hit it hard. He settled on the bench and turned to a new chapter, his amazement never faded.

@Danielle Kane

Dani was here just because one of her moms needed to visit someone. She didn't really give in details, not like she really cared if she didn't want to visit anyone anyway. "Hey! What are you reading?" Danielle excitedly popped down to the boy who seemed to be her peer. "Are you here alone?" she saw more kids somewhere out there but she didn't know whether he was with them or no.

Slate almost jumped to the sound. He didn't want to offend people but that's just how he was, easily spooked. "Oh, hello! I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you there.", he greeted shyly. He looked down at his book. His mama always reminded him what to answer when people asked about it. Not everyone knew about their kind so he had to be discreet. "It's a history book but fiction.", he gave his practiced answer. "I'm here with my siblings.", he pointed to Sadie and Soren a few meters away with their soccer ball. "How about you?", he asked in return. His papa always told them to be polite and show interest when meeting new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back