Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Stupid, wouldn't be the best to call it when one goes roaming around the darkest part of Bleak Street. Stupid was an understatement, try positively insane. But he's not thinking clearly, and he's not really sure why he should be afraid to come down this alleyway? Maybe it was the adults way to keep underage students from discovering the vulgar shops around here. That kind stuff like that didn't bother him. And if he wanted to check out those shops, they probably wouldn't let him set one foot through their doors. As long as he was cutting through the alley and not paying mind to any of these sketchy shops he was alright. If he walked faster, he'll get to his destination quicker. He would've, but then again, it would portray him to look very suspicious. He didn't want that. Instead of rushing, he paced down the long narrow path. It shouldn't be to far, he thought. If he had followed those direction correctly, he would be nearing the end of the alley.

The decision for James and Jess to stay in New Zealand with the Walden's had not been popular with their family back home as it was the first Christmas since their father died. For James it was like any other holiday, it wasn't the first Christmas without their father as his parents had been separated the previous year. James knew that his sister did not need to be at the centre of attention, which she would be if they had returned home. News of her grades and her scheduled meeting with Professor Kingsley had reached their mother. Their mother might be calm considering the circumstances but he knew the rest of the family would be on Jess from the moment she walked through the door. James wanted to keep her from that and he knew Maddie was more than willing to accommodate himself and his sister. The only thing Jess needed at the moment was to be with her best friend Leila.

Despite spending the holidays on the other side of the world it didn't mean James wouldn't be seeing any of his family members during the holidays. After meeting Ezra for a few drinks at some dive in Bleak street James was making his way back to the main street when he saw someone who looked majorly out of pace. He looked a little familiar, a Gryffindor definitely, maybe even someone who had tried out for the Quidditch team. James couldn't leave someone who looked so out of place alone in a place like Bleak street so he made his way over to the boy. "Hey are you alright?" He asked quietly hoping not to draw attention to the boy.

Syrus wasn't paying much mind to the faces passing by. They weren't a problem, unless he draw attention to himself. And he was going about the alley just fine, until someone familiar quietly approach him. He turn towards the voice and became a little less unnerved by recognizing the boy at once. "James?" Syrus's eyes widen, then he scan the alleyway briefly before he stepped cautiously towards the boy. "Yeah, I'm cool. Man, what are you doing here?" Syrus question the boy. He wasn't about to admit he may have got a little carried away trying to navigate his way around here. Another dumb move on his part.

Syrus slid his hands into his pockets, digging in as if he were looking for something. "I was searching for particular street to ah, gag store. Like jokes and comics, and umm ended up here for some freaking reason!" Syrus told him. Which wasn't entirely a lie, he was looking for a street. "I had these directions, I guess I must've lost them." He shrugs, his arms going limp at his sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back