Shopping Finally

Jenna laughed and joked, "Alright but if I end up like one of the drunks you're paying for my tab."

Scorpius laughed and joked, "It's a deal then." He didn't think he'd actually be able to get Jenna to drink any alcohol, especially since no place served to children. His mind wandered to the Hogs Head where he had once visited and thought maybe, just maybe, they'd serve to minors there. Scorpius laughed again as he realized what he was considering, never actually intending to go through with it, at least not when they were still so young. "So in exchange for teaching you how to be an excellent party animal, will you teach me how to ski?" he asked, grinning widely at her.

Jenna laughed and said, "Sure that'll be great fun, as long as you don't invite Toni I'll give you all the lessons you'll ever need." Jenna grinned as she ran her fingers through her hair shyly and said, "So party animal, you're interesting in skiing eh? Not boarding? That's a bit odd, I've only really met guy boarder other then trick skiers, which I can teach you to be after you get the basic snow plow and the 'french fries'." Jenna grinned as she said this almost knowing that Scorpius would be confused.

"Boarding is most definitely something I'm interested in!" he replied enthusiastically. "But it doesn't hurt to learn how to ski too no?" he said smiling. Scorpius' brows furrowed together as she began talking about snow plows and french fries. "Uh what?" he asked. "You know, Ravenclaws don't like to be confused Jenna, that's not very nice or Hufflepuff like," he teased.

Jenna grinned then said, "Sure I can teach you both." Jenna giggled when she saw Scorpius' face and said, "You'll know when you start skiing, snow plow is to stop and slow down, french fries are just normal skiing, turning will be a bit more difficult but still simple." Jenna rolled her eyes and said, "Well a little birdy told me you wanted to be in Slytherin, and I didn't want to be in Hufflepuff so that's perfectly fine with me." Jenna playfully stuck her tongue out at the boy.

"Well I just might have to destroy that little birdy then," Scorpius said playfully, pretending to shake his head in disappointment. He had been trying to decide between Slytherin and Ravenclaw and to be quite honest, he wanted Slytherin just to be with Toni and Hoshi, and possibly Sam, but he was fine being in Ravenclaw now. "You didn't want to be in Hufflepuff?" he asked curiously. "Which house did you want to be in?"

"My parents are all gushing about how I'm a good child and that I never disappoint them and sure enough I'll do that soon so it'll be worse," Jenna said with a shrug then said, "Anything but Slytherin and Hufflepuff."

"Is there any reason why you didn't want to be in those houses?" he asked quietly. Then he said, "Well isn't Hufflepuff a good house, surely you wouldn't disappoint them with that? And what do you mean by you'll do that soon?" he rambled. "Sorry if I'm asking so many questions, I'm just curious," he said shyly while shrugging.

"Yes, Toni was destined for Slytherin and I didn't want to have to be put into the same stereotype as she is now in, and Hufflepuff because my parents have been pushing Hufflepuff on my brother and I for a long time, rather irritating, especially because one of them is a muggle and doesn't have a clue what any of this is about," Jenna chuckled at this it really was quite amusing. "When ever they say that they are really proud of me or something, I do something bad or make a mistake so they are disappointed in me, it's sort of a curse that I have." Jenna smiled and said, "No it's alright, curiosity is a good thing with Ravenclaws I guess." Jenna grinned playfully at Scorpius as she said Ravenclaw.

Scorpius' lips turned downward slightly in a frown. "Well I'm sorry about all the pressure you have put on you," he said smiling at her and laughed when she said curiosity was a good thing for Ravenclaws. "You see, I am acting more like a Ravenclaw by the second," he said grinning playfully.

"It's no problem really," Jenna said with a kind smile to Scorpius when she saw him frown. Then smiled and said like an annoying television show announcer, "Great...soon you'll be Mr. Ravenclaw, flying all over the place and asking questions." Jenna giggled at this.

Scorpius pretended to be offended. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with curiosity!" he said crossing his arms. "But let's make a deal, any question I ask, you answer, any question you ask, I'll answer...well to the best of my ability," he said with a smirk.

Jenna smiled at Scorpius lightly then said, "Hmm I'll try but I can't promise they'll all be 100% honest as I have important secrets too." Jenna smirked playfully then she realised she was still hugging Scorpius and she smiled awkwardlt at him.

Scorpius laughed lightly as she smiled awkwardly at him for still having hugged him this whole time. "That's not fair, but I'll accept it," he said softly, referring to her keeping secrets.

Jenna blushed when Scorpius laughed at her and she hugged him a bit tighter then back to how they had been before and she stuck her tongue out playfully at him. "Thanks," Jenna said with a smile.

Scorpius noticed she didn't release him from the hug but didn't push her away. He simply laughed when she stuck her tongue out at him but tried not to move too much by laughing so she wouldn't be uncomfortable. "So..have you bought your school supplies yet?" Scorpius asked, remembering why he had been here in the first place.

Jenna shook her head softly then said, "Not really, I've been avoiding school shopping like the plague, I've got my wand but that's about it." Jenna smiled and said, "Have you?" Jenna hoped that she wasn't making Scorpius uncomfortable by hugging him, it was just nice to hug someone when it was just friendship. She didn't have a lot of that.

Scorpius laughed again and said, "We must really think alike because I haven't bought much either. Just my wand as well," he said whipping it out. It was oddly shaped but it was said to be very powerful and aid in transformation and change which really interested Scorpius. "Elder wood with a bit of Thestral tail hair in it," he said proudly, waving it around though he didn't know any magic to perform yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back