Shopping Finally

Scorpius Knight

OOC First Name
Abby
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
[Sorry it'll be like the same thing kind of.]

Scorpius walked down the street twiddling his wand in his hands. It was the only thing he cared to buy right now. He walked aimlessly around as he saw many students going in and out of shops with bags and excited faces. Scorpius tried to smile at few, but his lips barely moved at all. He, Prince, Toni, and Hoshi had all gotten into different houses, he knew that, and even though he had said it would be alright, something about it still bugged him. Maybe it was the fact that none of them were in his house. He had no one.

He continued walking anyway to see if a particular store caught his interest but none did so far.

Jenna walked around Obsidian when she saw a boy she vaguely recognized, she knew that he was close friends with Sam and shrugged her shoulders softly and walked towards him. When she reached him she recognized his face clearly but couldn't match a name to his face and said, "Hi I'm Jenna Wilkonson." Jenna bowed her head softly as she greeted herself knowing that shaking hands with him would make everyone think she was even more of a Hufflepuff.

Scorpius heard a voice and turned around to face her. He recognized her from around, he thought Prince and her liked each other but he didn't ask him about it. His lips turned upward in a small smile, not that he wasn't happy to meet her, but he was just in an off mood. "Hello Jenna, I'm Scorpius Knight," he said nodding her head in return.

"Nice to meet you Scorpius, you're Sam's friend correct?" Jenna asked curiosity clearly getting the best of her. Jenna said Sam's name with a fair bit of hostility and frustration but it would only be recognizable to someone that knew her well or was very observant.

Scorpius' smiled got bigger for a second when she mentioned Prince. "Yes, I am. And you are too right?" he asked her, his Irish accent audible.

Jenna bit her lip curiously and said, "He's my best mate here." Nothing more, now! Jenna thought softly. Jenna actually wasn't sure if she wanted to be Sam's friend anymore but he was in Hufflepuff and she knew that she would see him a lot now, did that mean something?

Scorpius' grey eyes sparkled. "Really? He's my best mate too. Well one of them," he added, thinking of Toni too. "I'm surprised we haven't met earlier," he said softly.

Jenna grinned brightly then said, "I think I saw you at Sorting, and maybe on the train but that's it." Jenna smiled softly then said, "Well we've met now I guess, what house were you sorted into?" Jenna thought that almost all of Sam's friends aside from herself and Hoshi would be in Slytherin.

A voice hovered over to the two, carrying a tone of blank emotion. "Excuse me, do you happen to have the time to spare for directions?" Henric smiled at them as he moved forward, shoes padding silently on the ground, they made noise only when he wanted to. Arms folded, mongolian robes flapping, Henric looked like some kind of exotic gangster, the heavy winter gear he wore even though it wasn't even winter made quite the impression.
Evidently he was also feeling the strain, he had already begun to take it off as he spoke to them, tying it around his waist. "I'm trying to get to Bleak Street, so far, unsucessful."

Almost everything he was doing seemed unreal - false, as if made of wax. But he hid that well as he spoke to the pair.

Jenna swiftly turned her head when she heard a boy speak to the two of them and she nodded her head once and said, "I think you have to turn a right by Flourish and Blotts then you're on it, but I can't really be sure, sorry." Jenna gave the boy a kindly grin wondering why he wanted to go to Bleak Street, people had told her things about it and well it didn't sound so great, the name was very fitting basically. Jenna moved her soft blond hair out of her face as she gave the boy a smile.

Henric gave them both a short bow of his head politely, "Thank you." He replied to Jenna, turning his head to see the direction where she had pointed out. "I see no need to hurry along, the street isn't going to run from me. You two - saw you at the sorting, Hogwarts?" He questioned cheerfully, his actions all very friendly. Yet, at the same time, his actions seemed completely false.

Scorpius had seen this boy around before and despite the stuff he'd heard about him, was rather intrigued. However he merely asked for directions and Jenna had already kindly answered him. Scorpius gave a nod in return to the boy as a form of goodbye and turned to Jenna. "I was sorted into Ravenclaw," he said a little awkardly. He had tried to sound prideful but it would take him a while to get used to. "You were...Hufflepuff right?" he asked, trying to remember.

Henric gave him a falsely kind smile at his reply, then the conversation about houses. "Slytherin, just for the extra notice, see you at Hogwarts." he called as he moved off, turning into Bleak Street, coat flapping in the wind. His smiling expression faded slowly down to one of blank emotion as he moved out of sight, as if his entire face just melted to reveal another one, like a wax mask in candlelight. Without further ado, he had spun about the corner and was gone.

Scorpius turned at the sound of the boy's reply. Before he could answer though he was gone. Scorpius scowled at the boys constant fleeing, as he had noticed on the train and wondered why he could never just stay and talk to someone. "I'll see you around buddy," he yelled, half smirking.

Jenna was about to respond to Henric when Scorpius spoke and she nodded her head once and said, "Bye, it was nice to meet you." Jenna gave the boy a nice wave then turned to Scorpius only to see the smirk and asked curiously, "Do you two have some beef I was not aware of?"

Scorpius gave Jenna a puzzled look and his grey eyes lost that sparkle they had earlier. "No, I've only met him once before I think. Actually I'm not even sure about that, I've just heard a lot about him and was wondering if what I've heard is true. Have you met him before?" he asked her curiously.

Jenna shook her head and said, "No I haven't met him before, what have you heard?" Jenna was becoming curious, like many girls she enjoyed listening to gossip she didn't spread it just listened though, so she could laugh at it. Gossip amused her greatly.

Scorpius shrugged. "Just that he's so mean and rude and that people want to curse him to bits," he laughed, thinking of the stuff Hoshi and Tasanee had said about him before.

Scorpius sat down by a tree and said, "I don't mean to pry and stick my nose in business that isn't mine but are you and Sam dating?" he asked curiously.

Jenna laughed lightly and said, "He did seem a bit hostile didn't he?" Jenna shrugged her shoulders then sat beside Scorpius and began to fiddle with her skirt and said, "No, one date sort of thing, I think he has a thing for Toni, and I know she likes him, it doesn't matter I guess, I'll be his friend and nothing else." Jenna sighed sadly as she said this. "What about you? Are you dating Sam?" Jenna teased playfully. Then let out a giggle.

Scorpius looked at her confused. "Just one date? Was it that horrible that you called it quits?" he asked her playfully. "Toni likes him...and I guess he likes her too," he said quietly, thinking of Toni. He had a small crush on her, but it was completely obvious she liked Prince, so Scorpius didn't bother.

Scorpius began laughing when she asked if he was dating Prince. "Real funny Jenna," he replied in his Irish accent. Then he heard her sigh so he looked at her and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jenna shook her head and said, "No he only wanted one date with me, aparently Toni was too pretty to pass up for me." Jenna balled her hands up into fists as she spoke then brought her legs into her chest careful that her skirt was tucked under her knees as she hugged her legs sadly. "I liked Sam a lot, and he doesn't like me back, I've never been rejected before," Jenna admitted quietly when Scorpius asked her what was wrong.

"Hey," Scorpius said a little sternly, he liked Toni, and even if he didn't, she was his friend, so he didn't want to hear anyone talk bad about her. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "I'm sorry," softly. He was apologizing for being harsh at first, and also because of the whole Sam situation. "I know rejection must suck," he said softly, "but maybe you'll be together in the future?" Scorpius said trying to be optimistic for her.

"Hey what?!" Jenna snapped back then she cowered away and mumbled, "Sorry." Jenna didn't feel like apologizing to anyone at all. Jenna shook her head once and said distastefully, "I've tried optomism trust me, and now I hear they are dating, but it could be a rumor right? I really don't like that dumb tart."

"It must be a rumor," Scorpius said, more to himself, rather than to Jenna. He didn't want to believe it, but he didn't doubt if they were finally together. "Don't call her a dumb tart," Scorpius said rather defensively. "She's actually pretty smart, and nice, and she's my friend so please, if you could refrain from the insults," he said to Jenna. He hadn't meant to be so rude to her and now he felt ashamed.

"You like her don't you?" Jenna said when Scorpius said that it was just a rumor. "I'll call what I like," Jenna grumbled so Scorpius wouldn't be able to understand what she was saying. "You know what, why don't you all go marry the girl! It's not like anyone would care how I'm feeling!" Jenna shouted, a few heads turned then Jenna broke down in tears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back