Shippers and Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avrille Grinaes

OOC First Name
Alexis.
Wand
10¾" Vine Wood, core of Veela Hair
Okay, I have a few accounts that need relationships and plots and I was thinking it be best to post in here. I'm open to a lot of things for them but please give a detailed explanation of your character with your post so I can see how they would get along. Please post here, avoid PMing me because I wouldn't know which account you sent it to and sometimes I don't get PMs for days at a time because I have no need to go on that account.
Thanks,
Alexis.

[ul][li]Avrille Grinaes:[/li][/ul] For this character I am looking for a possible relationship. Just a crush, but they have to be willing to put up with her iciness as she is a person of darkness. I don't mind if they are a first year but no third and above, unless you really think your character could match with mine. I'd like it if this person was warm and nice, perhaps a Hufflepuff but your character might have to put up with Avrille being ashamed of her feelings and also not really understanding them. Let's just say that Avrille has never had any feelings for anyone other than loathing, annoyance or respect. I probably wont take a Slytherin, because I'd like it if she was the meaner, harsher one in this to maybe soften her up, just a little bit. I do not want her being played, at all! Get it? Got it? Good.

For friendships, she wont befriend a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff [sup]*i know this makes little sense with the last bit i wrote*[/sup] so if your character is a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw, but a slightly colder one. I don't want any nice Slytherins trying to be her friend and Ravenclaws I'd kind of appreciate it if they had a bit of edge to them but that isn't necessary. (view profile)
[ul][li]Jennifer Wilkonson:[/li][/ul] Lately Jenn has been feeling lonely because all of her friends are in relationships and have a completely different group of friends so she has become a bit of a black sheep in the group of students and I would really like it if she had one good friend, a boy more than a girl. Sure she has Sam Prince but I think that it would be good and over time I'd like to start a typical boy meets girl, boy befriends girl, boy likes girl situation between the two. I'm not so sure what would happen from there but that is a start.

Jennifer is a nice girl that has a lot of boy problems so I'd really like this to piece together for her. So once more, I don't want any playing going on, kthanx. This boy doesn't have to be MR.Amazing or anything, just someone that is sweet hearted that she'd click with almost instantly, I have no problems with second years but first years I'm sorry. Jenn's sort of tall and I don't want her to have to bend down to kiss anyone :p . The highest year I'll go for her is a fifth year boy, even that is stretching it for her but there you go. (view profile)
[ul][li]Rosaline Jenane:[/li][/ul] Okay, unlike the last two accounts, Rosaline is an adult. She has barely one year old twins and is the adoptive mother of Avrille Grinaes. I would like her to have a friend, someone she can talk to without thinking they are stupid because she really is smart, despite her job as a Librarian. She has someone she is with so don't suggest any intimate relationships, because she is loyal and guilt goes through her too quickly. Not to mention that she loves her children far too much to do that. Basically this is a friendship request, she has a large family of Death Eaters and Dark Arts aficionados but she has problems with Death Eaters because her husband was murdered by a Death Eater so she is not one and would have trouble honestly befriending one. This being said, if Rosaline hadn't moved to New Zealand she would be the Professor of the Dark Arts at Durmstrang because of her overwhelming skill.

Despite all the responsibility and maturity Rosaline has, she is twenty six and deserves some fun. So I would appreciate it if your character wasn't a bore or depressive, someone that she can go out with when she has a night out because Chavdar is with the kids but also someone that can come over to her home and maybe even help her out with the twins. (view profile)

I know you have set up this thread for new friends or whatever but I didn't know which account to PM you so I decided just to post here :doh: :lawlz:

I'm up for a Sam/Jennifer RP if you are? Its been sooo long since we've RP'd them :woot:

:p Sure, Louise. Sounds great.
Would you mind starting one? In the forest perhaps?

Here it is: RP :)

I've got Gabriel Blume, who could be a friend for Rosaline? He's 26, and quite bubbly and bouncy, he's always talking, and always having fun. He wouldn't be intimidated by her, and he could encourage her to get out there a bit more and start taking wild chances. (He could even be a bit of a bad influence, if you ever need one.) That said, he's pretty grounded, and understands when things have to be serious.

I'm not sure if she would get along with Gabriel's bounciness right away, it might take some getting used to but we can try, if you fancy.

PS. This is still Alexis ;)

No prob :] Gabriel does tend to have a more mature, grounded side, the bounciness is just what most people see in him first, because he tends to dress rather on the eccentric side. Shall we do a thread with the two of them?

Sure, would you mind starting it? I'll reply tomorrow if you post the link here.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back