Minerva Khulik

OOC First Name
Linda
Sexual Orientation
from reality
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Cedar Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hey all,

I thought I better post up to say sorry for not being around to post the past two days, my shift at work is crazy right now so it's tapped out my creative muse no end. I finish up the night shift this week so should all going well be on to post up lessons tomorrow afternoon (Dublin / London time) and with any luck get some reply posts up as well.

Sorry for keeping people hanging, I really thought I'd manage something today but brain is far too zonked and need to get it in gear before work tonight.

Thanks for understanding :wub:
:hug:

Linda

Good luck getting through the week. :)

That sounds exhausting! Hope it works out :D

Good luck with it :hug:

It was Annaleise :D
have two days off from tomorrow - so expect an influx of me :woot:

:hug: Thanks Emzies
my pillow hates me when I pull these kind of shifts, it thinks I don't love it as much as I do xD

Muse isn't so much vacant as she is exhausted.
Just wanted to say that I will get on to replying to posts as soon as I can and starting others that I promised but Minerva being Minerva wants to keep up to speed with her lessons first :doh:

Work has been keeping me extremely busy - today has been the only day I've had a chance to pop in and do anything but I should be around again tomorrow afternoon and Thursday as well. Expect the weekend to be non-existent :cry: 12 hours day shift time so I'll be a lot of :sleepy: :yawn: x_x

Anyways big time apologies for the waiting
:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back