She's moved across the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxanna Quinn

OOC First Name
Summer
Heya!

Roxanna here is new to New Zealand. She has just got a small flat payed for by her parents who live all the way back in england.

She has moved up to find someone. A bloke she met while she was on holiday in New Zealand two months ago. You see, he left something behind. A BABY!!!!!

Roxanne is the little rebellious rich girl that has just been pushed into real life. She's a bit scared and needs a few freinds, no enemies yet please.

Also, If anyone actually wants to be the dad to her child then feel free to post here aswell.

I have Valen who also just moved to New Zealand. She's 20 and kinda can be a b*tch to alot of people, but she can also be a very loyal friends if you get on her good side, and she hasn't really made any friends here yet. She just went through a very traumatic experiance and would be very open to someone else whose having a rough time in life.

Hehehe, evil plot forming.

I have a player by the name of Atticus; He's 18, maybe 19... He's a nice guy, but this would be the perfect opurtunity to get him into trouble, and maybe settle down with someone. :) If you want, this is him.

Also, for a friend, i have Lyneth. She's a bi-sexual, almost married, with a daughter. She's nice and a little crazy. seh enjoys just about anything, music, animals, magic ;). Lyneth has experienced the best and the worst, so she could understand what Roxanne is going through. Being scared, not pregnant :D.

So if you want, shoot me a PM! :D

Cecily: She sounds pretty good! Do you want to start an RP?

Lyneth: Okay, Are you saying you want Atticus to be the father or to get involved with her?

Lyneth sounds great aswell. One question, how old is she?

Oh yea, left that out; Lyneth is 22, a little old, but she has a younger mentality :D

And yes, that's exactly what i'm say ;)

Lyneth: So you're offering to be the dad and get involved?

Ashley: Do you want him to be her friend or the childs father?

I was also offering the father; but's he's 18 or 19, so if you want the other thats fine :)

And get involved, this is him BTW

Hello,

Okay, I think I'll go with Andrew Cooper. He seems more the type of person she would 'get with' at a party.

Atticus: If you still want to be involved with her that's fine. Lenght of relationship would depend on how Andrew takes the news really.

Yeah Atty and her can be friends, or get involved; whichever sounds better to you :)

And would you like me to start one for you and Lyneth?

Lyneth: Um, yes please, can you start it please? I don't know. How about they start off as friends and see how it goes?

Andrew: Mākutu Mall? She has her lunch on a bench there every day.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back