Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Well, as you all can see, I've officially come back and that means my characters are back!
I never really explained what happened to my characters but this is the gist of it:
Isabella's dad pulled her out of HNZ after they lost the TWT because he's a proud person and didn't want her going to a school that couldn't win (lol okay :lol: ) so he sent her to Durmstrang but she missed HNZ too much (oh I did! ♥ ) so her dad let her come back (she'll be officially back 'next' semester).

Since no one really knew why she left, I want there to be several rumors floating around as to why, the more scandalous the better. :shifty: It can be even ridiculous ones like she got pregnant and had the baby and now she's back or she got plastic surgery or something hahaha :tut:

So basically I need to RP her return! :D

Next: I'm bringing Scorpius back! He left HNZ because a new wizard school in Ireland opened up (The Irish Institute of Wizardy or something like that - lol am I allowed to make up schools? o_O ) but he missed it, especially since that school didn't have Quidditch which was an outrage to him, and now he's back. I just need to RP him being back with his old friends and such! New friends are welcome too. :D

I'm undecided on whether or not I want to being Leia Evans and Wendy Chaos back. For Wendy it depends on if whoever's playing Joceline still wants to continue our plot or not :lol: and as for Leia I love her dearly but I guess it depends on if Sam (Louise) still has interest in our plot that is if she hasn't already moved on yet which is totally understandable. I want to bring Summer Chambers back because I have an awwwwwesome plot for her, but I don't know if I want to bring her twin sister Hannah back too. I don't want to bring Isaac Chambers back though lol.

But I'm bringing Casey Carlin back and she'll be around and I'll be PMing people who had previously plotted with me for her. :)

Basically I just want to RP again! :D

Posting for both Isabella and Knight-kun because Hoshi knows both. Hoshi needs to have another showdown with Isabella so she could be the main one behind the rumors but not really. Like she's the one planting idea's in people's heads and lets them run with it.

Scorpius Hoshi just needs to jump for leaving without telling her anything.

ABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bring back Wendy because guess what?...........I HAVE JOCE NOW!!! :woot: xD And OMG YES! You have to bring back Summer because that plot was awesome and I still want to do it :cool:

As for plotting with Isabella :shifty: I'm still up for that certain one :r But I also own Aiden Lorka now :r And I already know I'm going to have some fun with him so maybe he and Isabella could have some fun :r He was at Durmstrang so he and Isabella would have been reunited for a little bit and he too will be returning to HNZ next 'semester.' It could either be a surprise for both or they could have already talked about it already etc. I'm not sure if they'd be friends or enemies though...what do you think? :erm:

I could offer Riley to spread some epic rumors about Isabella, she really dislikes the glam squad and even though she isn't the type to spread rumors or do anything nasty for that matter, the plotting I have for her is going to turn her kind of bitter and I think she would definately like to spread some rumors. Anything to take down the Queen Bee :o

Still up for Apollinariya being Caseys Final or whatever we had planned xD

How about Alexandra and Isabella?
They could go back to hating each other for some reason (Isabella can think Alexandra spread the rumors or something)
Or
They can put their differences aside and become friends

Your call :)

Oh and I'm sure I can find a character to RP with Scorpius too :p

Riley Alexandra said:
I could offer Riley to spread some epic rumors about Isabella, she really dislikes the glam squad and even though she isn't the type to spread rumors or do anything nasty for that matter, the plotting I have for her is going to turn her kind of bitter and I think she would definately like to spread some rumors. Anything to take down the Queen Bee :o
What about Nia? :cry:

Patricia Styx said:
Riley Alexandra said:
Nia is the exception xD Don't worry they are still friends :hug:

Professor Melodie Lowe said:
Patricia Styx said:
Riley Alexandra said:
Nia is the exception xD Don't worry they are still friends :hug:
If Riley says anything bad against Bella then that may not be the case :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back