Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi has no life and she wanted to have one. If someone can be her friend that will accept her, an enemy if you hate her and a boy friend if you have a crush on her, if you wanted.

So just a little bit of her; Lexi is mean, law breaker and sometimes a sweet girl. She just lost an important person in her life, so, she's a bit cranky.

Anyone up for it???

I have Sydney Caine. She's a third year Slytherin who's step dad just got thrown in Azkaban for life. She's emotionless at the moment but is slowly going to crack and become her normal mean self.

I can give you Laura as a friend if you like. She is nice and gets along with anybody although she may pass as snobby sometimes but she is easy to get along with

If your looking for a boyfriend then i have Mark Stone. He is a 5th year at Durmmy. He is a constant flirt and a romantic. He is also easy to get along with and he is funny. He is also kind of depressed at the moment because things keep going wrong in his life but he wont let other people see that so he should be fine

Let me know if your interested. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back